Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,564 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (460276 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Appreciate the flow of the response, my Destiny is casted in stone already. Olumide I salute sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Okay. That is an expected response from the school.

Check my post, I have added more information.

Per your last post, your DS form can't affect you after you enter the states. What counts is the I-20 that was used to stamp you in at POE. As far as his visa says Cameron, he is good to go. Those who transfer do not need to change DS information. They only change sevis info.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
doctore89: Hello house, please can i take both printout of my toefl and gre to the embassy, and also i dont have my school certificate only a " to whom it may concern" which i have been using since graduation.

how do you wanna get the admission without transcript or your result....go to your skool and get your transcript or mail your school to send you your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bifrancis, imperious aka veterans of consulate....I salute unable
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by doctore89: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
olumide098:

how do you wanna get the admission without transcript or your result....go to your skool and get your transcript or mail your school to send you your transcript
I already have my WES evaluated transcript, Can i take my print out of both TOEFL AND GRE the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
juntod:

Per your last post, your DS form can't affect you after you enter the states. What counts is the I-20 that was used to stamp you in at POE. As far as his visa says Cameron, he is good to go. Those who transfer do not need to change DS information. They only change sevis info.

I'm aware the DS-160 has little or no hold once you are in the US, that is basic information; everyone knows this. Read my post again. You don't seem to have understood my point.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria: good people, great nation.

We tried.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria out.. We did a great job. Anyway, time to focus on travel plans..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
juntod: Nigeria out.. We did a great job. Anyway, time to focus on travel plans..

Our performance so far in this WC has been encouraging, Enyeama especially. Phenomenal!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Our performance so far in this WC has been encouraging. Enyeama especially. Phenomenal

We tried abi? But we lack attacking force... I wish Mba play this world cos i could feel his role missing there...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Walspring:

We tried abi? But we lack attacking force... I wish Mba play this world cos i could feel his role missing there...

Very true.
Lack of cutting-edge attack affected us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
Walspring:

Its really not about Mba. 2 years have passed since the Nation's cup. Most of these boys perform by luck. They are seasonal players. Imagine Musa scoring 2 goals last game, where was he today?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bbdd: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
juntod:

Its really not about Mba. 2 years have passed since the Nation's cup. Most of these boys perform by luck. They are seasonal players. Imagine Musa scoring 2 goals last game, where was he today?

No babatunde and we had that minus one moses
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Walspring:

Gbam! A gun without bullets is useless at best. We had a great midfield, amazing opportunities...but minimal fire-power.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
bbdd:

Very true.
Lack of cutting-edge attack affected us.

France's strikers complimented their midfielders. That Valbuena was a dangerous nigga, his passes always had someone (Benzema/Giroud) waiting to apply the finishing. Nigeria lacked the players to apply those touches.

Nigeria's corners and crosses were flying around unattended.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
juntod:

In as much as I agree with you about the near impossibility of one man to make that much difference and the inconsistency of Musa, I must add that what Nigeria needs now are sharp shooters. Obagoal, Nsofor and Kalu Uche should be brought back abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaadx(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Idazbawz: in addition, know your required courses.... the question is trending at embassy now..

thanks brodas i appreciate, am studying (finance and financial management) hope it's okay for defend?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
bbdd:

No babatunde and we had that minus one moses

In the words of a close friend:
"Victor Moses should be tied down and flogged severely for his performance in this match"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
@All

Please move football discussion to sports section and leave this thread for US student visa.

Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1793485/nigeria-vs-france-man-match
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

I just hope he did not present the Cameron university I-20 at the embassy instead of the one he filled at the embassy, since he said he had all of them with him.

I wonder how the fault came about. I think it was a mistake on the part of the embassy, so he should contact them to get it rectified and seen to. It would not serve well if he went ahead with the visa, his records conflict (His DS-160 reads North eastern universty and He is going to Cameron university) even if he passes the POE, the record might come back to haunt him when he wants to renew his visa: plus the US database has no record of him transferring.

I doubt his visa will be revoked, except he is found to have consciously with-held the truth. If he presents his case convincingly then his issue should be rectified within scheme and he will proceed with his travel plans.

After this has been rectified, I would advise he paid another SEVIS fee, this time with the name of his present school to avoid wahala at the POE.
dont confuse the guy. haba, its not that hard na, he should travel with his cameron visa and i20. this is not the first time people are getting visa with a school and resume in a different school. the embassy wont revoke his visa lailai. the truth about ds-160 is that its only meant for the interview thats all, after you enter the USA your ds-160 is NIL. all you record and evrytime they need to know is on your i20, visa and sevis(uscis) shikena.

Dafweshdude abeg carry go, no fear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
doctore89: Hello house, please can i take both printout of my toefl and gre to the embassy, and also i dont have my school certificate only a " to whom it may concern" which i have been using since graduation.
yes you can take your toefl and gre print out. didnt your school issue you the certificate or you are far from where the certificate is? anyways it will be fine if you go with it but if it wasnt issued then you go with your transcript and the to whom it may concern . goodluck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
dahfweshdude69: I have i-20 4 both schools with me
Human being makes mistake. Please notify the embassy for proper correction. Otherwise you will be sent back home.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Graviton, here is an answer to your signature:

Man-mark him and dude is gonna get frustrated till he bites the marker.

Your signature brought back the memories of my undergraduate days when we tarried in school for days after exams all because we had scores to settle on PES. However, before NYSC call-up, I discovered one inexplicable fun and joy in #FIFA. Realer than PES. Now it is safe to say I'm a FIFA addict.

I have so missed gaming.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
justwise: @All

Please move football discussion to sports section and leave this thread for US student visa.

Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1793485/nigeria-vs-france-man-match

Lol.. PATRIOTISM is inevitable no matter where you find yourself. After now, we won't think about the game.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by clefstone(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
First of all, i ve neva travelled pass cotonou before nd neva had an int'l passport before.
Now, i just got an invitation to attend a conference in NY.
On the invitation letter, my title, surname nd native names were written but not my middle name
Most of my documents carry all 3 of my names
Now i am in d process of making an int'l passport, should i use all d names that appear on my documents or the names on the invitation letter
Another thing, i lost the original of my birth certificate nd hv been using photocopies, are they going to request for the originals at the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
zeezahbee: dont confuse the guy. haba, its not that hard na, he should travel with his cameron visa and i20. this is not the first time people are getting visa with a school and resume in a different school. the embassy wont revoke his visa lailai. the truth about ds-160 is that its only meant for the interview thats all, after you enter the USA your ds-160 is NIL. all you record and evrytime they need to know is on your i20, visa and sevis(uscis) shikena.

Dafweshdude abeg carry go, no fear

Zeezahbee, when did I say his visa would be revoked? Please do not misquote me and put me in a bad light. I have said this before to Juntod and I will say it again, I am aware the DS-160 loses some of it's notability and relevance once the subject "enters" the States. I was referring to the I-20 he used for his visa interview. Do well to read and understand my post.

The bolded, A permitted and acknowledged transfer must be made before a student of F1 status can be allowed to resume in another school other than the one he got entry with. If you indeed know anyone who has done like you stated without transfer, then by all means let that person know that if he/she is found out, she/he will be sent back to Nigeria pronto.

Dahfweshdude, I will advise you to table your issue at the embassy since you are sure the I-20 you used for your positive visa interview wasn't Cameron's and some information (like the name of the school you gave) differs from the information the embassy processd . If you insist on "carrying-go", you are O.Y.O. Simple!

I don talk finish.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
Yawns undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
godG: Graviton, here is an answer to your signature:

Man-mark him and dude is gonna get frustrated till he bites the marker.

Your signature brought back the memories of my undergraduate days when we tarried in school for days after exams all because we had scores to settle on PES. However, before NYSC call-up, I discovered one inexplicable fun and joy in #FIFA. Realer than PES. Now it is safe to say I'm a FIFA addict.

I have so missed gaming.

Lmao! I had similar experiences too...but I won't elaborate for now. A decree has gone out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Joenice: Human being makes mistake. Please notify the embassy for proper correction. Otherwise you will be sent back home.
sent home for what ? Give reasons ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
drzik: Got My visa approved few minutes ago. Going to University of Minnesota for MS

Transcript shortly
Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Justwise I second u....people like me are still in The struggle oooh. Abeg my senior men answer our pertinent questions! Amerfrica, I sight u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.