Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,877 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (457883 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
nikiihardehx: @unnamdi79, what school did you applied to? Is it a community college?
yes..but I don't suggest you do same cus I almost changed my school due to fear of questions from the VO...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please does anyone know about scholarship for undergrads?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

No you pay online as you go through the application, you will submit one copy online and print-out the same copy, sign and attach your documents, which is basically your passport containing US student visa then head to visa center to submit and do your biometric

Thanks so much bro! am on it sharply....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14:

Olumide, you can't pay at the UK airport. Fill the online application, u'll get payment instructions when you get to that part of the application (you'll pay online),once payment is completed then you'll be asked to print out your completed application form. Go with your form and supporting documents to VAC (Visa Application Center). Warning: The application form is quite long so chop well before settling down to fill it. All the best.

Thanks my sake! I dont think big document can be required as such like dat...if u know required document plz let me know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
mieluv: @Walspring, pls how can i send u a pm.

You click on my moniker to view my profile and under my profile you will see send email message.. then click it and send..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mjseun: Hello peeps,
I just gain access to my i20 now... pretty nice. my question is this: Am I expected to write my name, sign and the date on the original document under the certification session? I'm kinda confuse as I don't want to make any silly mistake......

I shall be glad to listen to ur advises.

Thank you

Hope you have pay for sevis fee? only asking bro

your pic look like a guy in AAUA..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14: Hello House, I'd like to share my interview transcript and experience with y'all because this forum was the best and only preparation I got. May God bless you guys real good. My appointment was for 7am, got there 6:30ish and there was already an almighty crowd outside.

ADVICE
Warning inserted: please don't forget your DS-160, a girl 2/3 places ahead of me did, mehn...I felt for her. I think she sorted it out eventually because I saw her inside the interview hall. You shouldn't choose the day of your interview to give your heart unnecessary trouble by forgetting any *important* document because thinking of the interview alone is enough stress for your nerves. I'll skip some details (security check, biometrics, etc) and go straight to the interview. Hint: Be alert! Especially when you're in the interview hall. The moment you see your number flash at a counter go straight to that counter... Don't get carried away. You're not there to stare at people's shoes or dilly-dally. Don't let them start looking for you biko.

INTERVIEW

ME: Hello, good morning.
VO: Hello. So you're going to the US for your doctorate. That's about 4 or 5 years right? (Looks at me and then back at his computer)
ME: Yes (That's what my I-20 says)
VO: Why did you choose this school?
ME: I chose Texas Tech because of the availability of expertise in the areas of research I'm interested in working on.
VO: Exper...what? (Starts typing furiously!)
ME: Expertise
VO: What does it mean?
ME: Can't remember exactly what I said but it went along the lines of "It means there are seasoned faculty members in my department..."
VO: Oh...I'm not familiar with that word. I thought you said 'expatriate'.
ME: Oh ok
VO: So how did you get admitted into this school? What procedure did you follow?
ME: First, I completed an online application on the 'Apply Texas' website, then I sent in my documents - by documents I mean transcripts. Lastly, I wrote standardized tests and had my scores sent to the school.
VO: What tests did you write?
ME: GRE and TOEFL
VO: Cuts me short. Can I see your test scores?
ME: Just a moment please (passed the docs to him)
VO: Okay. Looks at them and types something into his computer
VO: Are you working?
ME: No I'm not. I recently completed my Master's and because I plan to further my education, I've been busy preparing for the standardized tests that I was required to write.
VO: Nods and types again
VO: So you have a Master's degree, where did you study?
ME: United Kingdom
VO: What school?
ME: Univ of .... (privacy reasons)
VO: What course?
ME: Economics
VO: When did you return to Nigeria?
ME: January 2013
VO: Who is your sponsor?
ME: My Dad
VO: Do you have his statement with you?
ME: Yes
VO: Let me take a look at it.
ME: Sure, let me get that out for you (I had all my stuff in my clear bag)
VO: Looks at it and nods. Later on says something about something on the statement. (I didn't hear him and I had no idea what he could have seen on that statement...my brain started working sharp sharp).
ME: Sorry I didn't get that, could you say that again?
VO: Oh...there's something about closure proceeds on the statement that I can't figure out, do you know where it's from? (He holds it up to the window and points it out to me)
ME: It's a savings account and that's the interest that was accrued from the money being in fixed deposit.
VO: Okay, that clears it up (returns the statement to me). What does you dad do?
ME: He's a lecturer
VO: Where?
ME: Told him. Sorry guys, can't say that openly here
VO: What does he lecture? (He has been typing endlessly all this while)
ME: Told him. Ditto the reasons above.
VO: Types for some secs then gets a white paper. Looks at me and says "pick it up next week at Isolo" and points to the address before passing the paper to me.
ME: I smile and say thank you. Put my things back into my clear bag and waka comot

Lol...mehn, I'm exhausted from typing this transcript! Apparently my interview was quite lengthy. Most of the time, the VO's cut you short so keep your answers short and straight to the point. Meanwhile, while I was seated (hope I spelt it correctly, make I no gbagaun o) and awaiting my turn, one VO was seriously tackling one guy. So be ready for any question and please be honest. If you're honest, you won't fear being caught in a lie. Now, I understand circumstances are different, if for any reason you can't come out and say the truth ask God for wisdom...lol

This is my first time posting here. I figured that since I'd learnt from the experience of others it would be unfair not to share mine and help prepare those getting ready for their interviews. It's my prayer that yours will also be a success story IJN (Amen). So march on in God's confidence. Above all, it has been GOD. Before I went for my interview, I told God that YOU who started it will be the ONE to complete it. He will do the same for you.

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland..

At bolded i love that statement

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
domex007: Congrats Olumide, enjoy your stay in the US.

Tnks all for all your inputs,
Turned out that the error was from my bank GT bank, I am just coming out of the bank where I went to para for them (customer care) they assured me that I can mail my school and ask them to charge the card again but unfortunately schools don't open in the US today, looks like today is a public holiday in the US or something, but I have mailed my school telling that to charge the card again.
I am so confused, I don't know if I can still meet up with school resumption date which is aug 19..
I have not received my i-20 yet by this time..
Advice please

Eeyah.. Sorry about this but remember every delay ends up to be a blessing..

If its courrier you will get it upper week and i think you should be able to meet up and i hope your interview is towards July ending..?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
giving32: Hello house I need help on USA community colleges the one I can apply for without feel payment till arriva so that I can obtain visa with there package

sorry pls aim higher cos CC is too small for you and your generation!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14: Hello House, I'd like to share my interview transcript and experience with y'all because this forum was the best and only preparation I got. May God bless you guys real good. My appointment was for 7am, got there 6:30ish and there was already an almighty crowd outside.

ADVICE
Warning inserted: please don't forget your DS-160, a girl 2/3 places ahead of me did, mehn...I felt for her. I think she sorted it out eventually because I saw her inside the interview hall. You shouldn't choose the day of your interview to give your heart unnecessary trouble by forgetting any *important* document because thinking of the interview alone is enough stress for your nerves. I'll skip some details (security check, biometrics, etc) and go straight to the interview. Hint: Be alert! Especially when you're in the interview hall. The moment you see your number flash at a counter go straight to that counter... Don't get carried away. You're not there to stare at people's shoes or dilly-dally. Don't let them start looking for you biko.

INTERVIEW

ME: Hello, good morning.
VO: Hello. So you're going to the US for your doctorate. That's about 4 or 5 years right? (Looks at me and then back at his computer)
ME: Yes (That's what my I-20 says)
VO: Why did you choose this school?
ME: I chose Texas Tech because of the availability of expertise in the areas of research I'm interested in working on.
VO: Exper...what? (Starts typing furiously!)
ME: Expertise
VO: What does it mean?
ME: Can't remember exactly what I said but it went along the lines of "It means there are seasoned faculty members in my department..."
VO: Oh...I'm not familiar with that word. I thought you said 'expatriate'.
ME: Oh ok
VO: So how did you get admitted into this school? What procedure did you follow?
ME: First, I completed an online application on the 'Apply Texas' website, then I sent in my documents - by documents I mean transcripts. Lastly, I wrote standardized tests and had my scores sent to the school.
VO: What tests did you write?
ME: GRE and TOEFL
VO: Cuts me short. Can I see your test scores?
ME: Just a moment please (passed the docs to him)
VO: Okay. Looks at them and types something into his computer
VO: Are you working?
ME: No I'm not. I recently completed my Master's and because I plan to further my education, I've been busy preparing for the standardized tests that I was required to write.
VO: Nods and types again
VO: So you have a Master's degree, where did you study?
ME: United Kingdom
VO: What school?
ME: Univ of .... (privacy reasons)
VO: What course?
ME: Economics
VO: When did you return to Nigeria?
ME: January 2013
VO: Who is your sponsor?
ME: My Dad
VO: Do you have his statement with you?
ME: Yes
VO: Let me take a look at it.
ME: Sure, let me get that out for you (I had all my stuff in my clear bag)
VO: Looks at it and nods. Later on says something about something on the statement. (I didn't hear him and I had no idea what he could have seen on that statement...my brain started working sharp sharp).
ME: Sorry I didn't get that, could you say that again?
VO: Oh...there's something about closure proceeds on the statement that I can't figure out, do you know where it's from? (He holds it up to the window and points it out to me)
ME: It's a savings account and that's the interest that was accrued from the money being in fixed deposit.
VO: Okay, that clears it up (returns the statement to me). What does you dad do?
ME: He's a lecturer
VO: Where?
ME: Told him. Sorry guys, can't say that openly here
VO: What does he lecture? (He has been typing endlessly all this while)
ME: Told him. Ditto the reasons above.
VO: Types for some secs then gets a white paper. Looks at me and says "pick it up next week at Isolo" and points to the address before passing the paper to me.
ME: I smile and say thank you. Put my things back into my clear bag and waka comot

Lol...mehn, I'm exhausted from typing this transcript! Apparently my interview was quite lengthy. Most of the time, the VO's cut you short so keep your answers short and straight to the point. Meanwhile, while I was seated (hope I spelt it correctly, make I no gbagaun o) and awaiting my turn, one VO was seriously tackling one guy. So be ready for any question and please be honest. If you're honest, you won't fear being caught in a lie. Now, I understand circumstances are different, if for any reason you can't come out and say the truth ask God for wisdom...lol

This is my first time posting here. I figured that since I'd learnt from the experience of others it would be unfair not to share mine and help prepare those getting ready for their interviews. It's my prayer that yours will also be a success story IJN (Amen). So march on in God's confidence. Above all, it has been GOD. Before I went for my interview, I told God that YOU who started it will be the ONE to complete it. He will do the same for you.

Sorry I will like to know if there was any funding stated on ur I20 since u were going for PhD. Congrats on ur visa approval!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nikiihardehx(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
unnamdi79: yes..but I don't suggest you do same cus I almost changed my school due to fear of questions from the VO...
you were so lucky...........wish myself same luck......beliv so much in GOD ......wen he says yes no one dare to say noooooo...........whats the name if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
nikiihardehx: you were so lucky...........wish myself same luck......beliv so much in GOD ......wen he says yes no one dare to say noooooo...........whats the name if i may ask?

From his transcript he has been to the United States before nd that's what made things easy.. Don't get it twisted! I'm not saying luck can't be on your side but why not avoid the risk of CC?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
nikiihardehx: you were so lucky...........wish myself same luck......beliv so much in GOD ......wen he says yes no one dare to say noooooo...........whats the name if i may ask?
How old are you. There is nothing impossible for God, but be ready to help yourself answer and convince the VO. I know you've actually read the warnings.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
richland college dallas tx..you applied to a CC?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14:

Relax Samsleek, you need to tackle these issues one after the other. I don't think universities are still receiving applications for Fall 2014. The Fall we're talking about is August/September. Who knows, there might be that rare university who is still receiving applications...you'll need to spend hours on the internet to find that one university. What you can do is get ready to apply during the next admission cycle, which is Winter. For Winter, deadlines are fast approaching. By the way, what course do you want to study? First, you need to find schools that offer that course, secondly, find out if they admit students for Winter so you can apply for Winter(scour the schools website).

About bank statements, you berra wait till you get admission. You can use the same statement if the interview date is quite close to the date you got that statement from the bank. This is rarely the case because it takes awhile (usually months from my personal experience) for the school to get back to you on their admission decision. It'll take sometime before you get your I-20. It'll take some weeks before you're ready to go for interview. With all this weeks and months here and there, that statement might no longer be recent. It's best to get a statement that's fairly recent. At most, a month old. If you can get a statement that's just 3-5 days old, perfect. Just my two cents.
Thank you very much Olumide! Congratulations on your Visa interview man! I can see you aced it! I want to study medical related courses. About the bank statement, is it not a strong requirement for admission? can I gain admission without the statement? cos they stated explicitly that they really need it. can u recommend schools for me that won't ask for it? please bear with me, I'm a newbie
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Samsleek7: Thank you very much Olumide! Congratulations on your Visa interview man! I can see you aced it! I want to study medical related courses. About the bank statement, is it not a strong requirement for admission? can I gain admission without the statement? cos they stated explicitly that they really need it. can u recommend schools for me that won't ask for it? please bear with me, I'm a newbie
brother,you can't be admitted into any school in the United States without a bank statement showing that you or your sponsor can pay the fees.

Same applies for the consulate,they always ask for it..So ask your sponsor for one.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
Doctoroma: Sorry I will like to know if there was any funding stated on ur I20 since u were going for PhD. Congrats on ur visa approval!

Thank you Doctoroma. On my I-20, my funding was specified as 'Family Funds'. Hope this helps. Do you have an interview scheduled soon?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
honeyad:

From his transcript he has been to the United States before nd that's what made things easy.. Don't get it twisted! I'm not saying luck can't be on your side but why not avoid the risk of CC?
That's right. So she wants to try her luck cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Joenice: That's right. So she wants to try her luck cheesy
from Joebelly to Joenice?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Is there a specific amount of dollars a student is allow to take into the US ? Like will they ask at the port of entry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide098:

Thanks my sake! I dont think big document can be required as such like dat...if u know required document plz let me know

You're very much welcome my sake. I also agree that you might not need any serious documentation since it's just a transit visa. I've never applied for transit visa so my knowledge is very limited. Regardless, these are the usual documents needed to apply for a visitors visa to the UK: Bank statement, pay slips, marriage certificate (if u're married), children's birth certificates, letter of invitation, any document that'll show you have strong ties to Nigeria (in addition to the marriage and children's birth certificates), some folks also go with a letter of appointment from their employers. All these docs will be in addition to the online application form you printed out, passport and passport photos. In your instance, you must at least go with your passport, passport photos, application form, bank statement, letter of invitation, maybe a copy of your flight itinerary and a copy of your US admission letter. If anything else comes to mind, I'll update the list. Hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
zeezahbee: Is there a specific amount of dollars a student is allow to take into the US ? Like will they ask at the port of entry

I think the maximum amount of foreign exchange you're allowed to travel with is $4,000. Now, what I'm not sure about is if it's actually $5,000 and not $4,000. House please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14:

I think the maximum amount of foreign exchange you're allowed to travel with is $4,000. Now, what I'm not sure about is if it's actually $5,000 and not $4,000. House please correct me if I'm wrong.
$10K ...any amount higher than that, you must declare!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
slimmy05: from Joebelly to Joenice?
Are you an FBI or interpol?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide14:

You're very much welcome my sake. I also agree that you might not need any serious documentation since it's just a transit visa. I've never applied for transit visa so my knowledge is very limited. Regardless, these are the usual documents needed to apply for a visitors visa to the UK: Bank statement, pay slips, marriage certificate (if u're married), children's birth certificates, letter of invitation, any document that'll show you have strong ties to Nigeria (in addition to the marriage and children's birth certificates), some folks also go with a letter of appointment from their employers. All these docs will be in addition to the online application form you printed out, passport and passport photos. In your instance, you must at least go with your passport, passport photos, application form, bank statement, letter of invitation, maybe a copy of your flight itinerary and a copy of your US admission letter. If anything else comes to mind, I'll update the list. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much...na wa ooo coz i want spend 12 hours for UK...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
olumide098 u got a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Samsleek7: Thank you very much Olumide! Congratulations on your Visa interview man! I can see you aced it! I want to study medical related courses. About the bank statement, is it not a strong requirement for admission? can I gain admission without the statement? cos they stated explicitly that they really need it. can u recommend schools for me that won't ask for it? please bear with me, I'm a newbie

Thank you Samsleek. A bank statement is a strong requirement like Stevecrun said. They need to know whether or not you can bear that financial responsibility. All schools ask for it eventually, the point at which they ask is just different. For example, in my application to Rhode Island and Texas A & M, a bank statement was not required during the admission review process, it came much later. I'd previously read on their websites that if the faculty had decided to consider me for admission, they'll then ask for my bank statement and original copies of my transcript. That's exactly what happened.

Lol, I'm also a newbie...I'm not yet 24hrs old. I don't know of any school that won't require it eventually. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
stevecrun: brother,you can't be admitted into any school in the United States without a bank statement showing that you or your sponsor can pay the fees.

Same applies for the consulate,they always ask for it..So ask your sponsor for one.
Thanks for the Tip! Tryna Scour the internet for schools that still admit for August/September. Bin putting in funny question like "Us universities that still admit for fall 2014, and require no standardized tests and bank statement" come c funny replies! lol! I'll just chill and apply for Winter while still waiting for BEA. Funny thing is that the current NIMASA chairman collected all my docs for BEA n TOLD ME THAT EXAM PEOPLE ARE WRITING IS IRRELEVANT.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Samsleek7: Thanks for the Tip! Tryna Scour the internet for schools that still admit for August/September. Bin putting in funny question like "Us universities that still admit for fall 2014, and require no standardized tests and bank statement" come c funny replies! lol! I'll just chill and apply for Winter while still waiting for BEA. Funny thing is that the current NIMASA chairman collected all my docs for BEA n TOLD ME THAT EXAM PEOPLE ARE WRITING IS IRRELEVANT.
Bank Statement is a requirement which you must fulfill to get your I-20 after admission decision.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Amefrica: $10K ...any amount higher than that, you must declare!

Here, I got this from this website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/NG-Nigeria-customs-currency-airport-tax-regulations-details.htm

Currency rules
Currency Import regulations:
Local currency (Nigerian Naira-NGN) up to NGN 5,000.- in banknotes and provided declared upon arrival, foreign currencies for an unlimited amount, provided declared upon arrival.

Currency Export regulations:
For all residents: local currency (Nigerian Naira-NGN): up to NGN 5,000.- in banknotes. Foreign currencies: up to USD 5,000.-. Exceeding amounts must be declared upon departure.
Non-residents: local currency: up to NGN 5,000.- in banknotes, provided declared upon departure. foreign currencies: up to the amounts imported and declared on arrival.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide14: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Walspring:

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland..

At bolded i love that statement

Thanks so much Walspring. I love that part too cos it's the truth...lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
Samsleek7: Thanks for the Tip! Tryna Scour the internet for schools that still admit for August/September. Bin putting in funny question like "Us universities that still admit for fall 2014, and require no standardized tests and bank statement" come c funny replies! lol! I'll just chill and apply for Winter while still waiting for BEA. Funny thing is that the current NIMASA chairman collected all my docs for BEA n TOLD ME THAT EXAM PEOPLE ARE WRITING IS IRRELEVANT.
no university in the United States takes in for fall 2014 again.

My brother,i would not advice you chill as you've stated above.Kindly,start searching for schools and cities of your choice directing your search towards your intended course of study and apply for Spring.Our individual choices differ coz i can't read minds,so i can't give you schools and states you would want.

And talking about those standardized tests,you can't escape them.Because,if your schools waive them for you,the visa officers usually ask for them in most scenarios.So,write at least one.
Goodluck,on your search.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.