Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,412 members, 7,901,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:56 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (458825 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Bolakale66(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls," can anyone give me details on how to pay my sevis fee at cotonou, things i shud know and hw mch i shud prepare, am new here so i need urgent help, thanks in anticipation"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Quality fake passports?! This guy is not okay! shocked
He even have fake USA passport. Chaiii gravvy you no buy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Some people might still fall for this fake everything (lol we just got some cra.zy people around)grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mjseun:

Really? Maybe he's my twin bro.... two people look alike you know! Lol. Are you a student of AAUA or an alumni?
]

Lol.. Are you twins for real? I have guyz in that AAUA.. I replied your pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Adroitbabz: Congrats to all who got approved during and after the NL shutdown, wish you all success.

Thanks @Walspring for helping me reconnect.

WHO IS HEADING TO MISSOURI?

Thanks to GOD

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zynnnie: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello everyone

A friend of mine write gre a week ago and his result is yet online his interview is on monday, Should he reschedule or gi ahead with the interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
zynnnie: Hello everyone

A friend of mine write gre a week ago and his result is yet online his interview is on monday, Should he reschedule or gi ahead with the interview.

I dont think rescheduling can work now cos if you dont cancel your appointment 3 days before the appointment date it wont be able to cancel at all.

Let your friend go with faith if the appointment date is Monday and tell the VO that result is yet out and show the VO his registration details as proof...

But if i may ask didnt your friend calculate the date for GRE to be out before (s)he schedule the appointment?

Anyway that's what i can suggest ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
Domex, nwanne nmadu!
Stevecrun
Slimmy
Saisbury
Street mic
..and so many others

Go collect your visa!!! I wish you all positive encounters at the embassy. You all are overcomers!

hmmmm.. But you no add my name to the list nah grin grin grin?

Okay nah concluded work say i don get am... right grin grin grin?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
zeezahbee: He even have fake USA passport. Chaiii gravvy you no buy

Lol. Money no dey hand now. I for like price am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Walspring:

hmmmm.. But you no add my name to the list nah grin grin grin?

Okay nah concluded work say i don get am... right grin grin grin?

Your case no need too much talk, brother. You don already grab your visa. Make I go modify my post sharply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bolakale66: Pls," can anyone give me details on how to pay my sevis fee at cotonou, things i shud know and hw mch i shud prepare, am new here so i need urgent help, thanks in anticipation"
1, Fill out the Form I-901 online at www.fmjfee.com. A payment
coupon will be generated upon completion of
the form.
2, Print a copy of the payment coupon and
take it to your local Western Union.
3, Fill out the Quick Collect/Quick Pay Form
according to the information found at the
bottom of the printed coupon.

Example below: Company Name (or Code City): SEVISFEE
Account Number: Coupon Number (ex:
010222013872390)
Amount: 200.00
**Please note that the payment amount
may differ according your specific visa
type**.
4, Present the coupon and your payment to the Western Union Agent for processing.
Payment will be linked to your Form I-901 and
your online payment confirmation will be
available immediately at www.fmjfee.com. You will be able to go to your Visa Appointment
2-3 days after your payment has posted.
*extracted from fmjfee.com

U need to print fill the form and get your coupon b4 u travel to cotonou. Fill the quickpay form yourself as well.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by McKinzie: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Bolakale66: Pls," can anyone give me details on how to pay my sevis fee at cotonou, things i shud know and hw mch i shud prepare, am new here so i need urgent help, thanks in anticipation"

Do you have anyone in America that you trust?... If Yes, try get the money to the person and tell him/her to use western union. Payment is updated almost immediately and you get to print your payment confirmation receipt online. It's really easier that way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Lol. Money no dey hand now. I for like price am.
The charge is 150k fo American passport according to him. I am paying the equivalent in cowries and gun shot directly in his head.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: grin Are you scared of the advert. I just contacted the guy. tongue

Scared ke? Me? Well, maybe for the ignorant ones. Where can a fake passport actually take you to? Not even Ghana. Alarm must blow once dem put am for light.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by alingo4life: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
People,I got this message from my intended school i want to apply to http://www.bemidjistate.edu/ telling me to register with Education USA or something..Is registering with Education USA free?or would my documents be sent through them or what?

Also,is the school i intended applying to not a red-flag school.House,your opinion is highly needed.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: The charge is 150k fo American passport according to him. I am paying the equivalent in cowries and gun shot directly in his head.

Lol. I would like to make the said payment in police person.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
slimmy05: nope, I blame bbm tongue you've typed all you could remember
Wareffa! tongue tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Amen
Graviton v.2.0.:
Domex, nwanne nmadu!
Stevecrun
Slimmy
Saisbury
Street mic
..and so many others

Go collect your visa!!! I wish you all positive encounters at the embassy. You all are overcomers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
alingo4life: People,I got this message from my intended school i want to apply to http://www.bemidjistate.edu/ telling me to register with Education USA or something..Is registering with Education USA free?or would my documents be sent through them or what?

Also,is the school i intended applying to not a red-flag school.House,your opinion is highly needed.

Thanks
this school is a very good school with high ranking.
Yes!you have to be a member of the eduUSA before you are considered for admission as i explained in the previous page.

You pay about 32k to be a member at eduUSA,meetings/classes are held at the usa embassy in Lagos or abj..where you are taught about likely interview questions and answers etc..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by benlaprof: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2014
greetings to you all. please i am new here and wish to know with details how one can begin his journey to studying in the US. i wish someone would be kind enough to give me a detailed information on how to begin and all the required processes. i will be very grateful to receive the information. thanking you guys in anticipation for your favorable response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by youngbilly1: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2014
hello @all. please I wanna ask a question. is it
true that the American embassy denies Nigerian
who have been to Malaysia? I will explain better
I wanna goto Malaysia soon and I was told that if I
goto Malaysia and I later intend going to the United
states i will be denied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 2:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Amefrica: There's this hotel I lodged in at Obalende. It was pretty cheap as i paid less than 4K. But I've forgotten the name shaa. (Blame amnesia!) grin cheesy

Is it upto 3 weeks you lodged in there? if not abeg try and remember oooo smiley as some of your Nairaland brothers need that information. Better still check your receipt, the name of the hotel should be on it or the hotel don't issue out receipt to customer?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 2:18am On Jul 06, 2014
Please are they not new interview transcripts again? I believe God is still working miracle in here. please upload your successful transcripts for other to see. Jah bless!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 2:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Walspring: ]

Lol.. Are you twins for real? I have guyz in that AAUA.. I replied your pm

OK bro, got your email..... From your post you mean you not a student or an alumni? so how did you now know the guy in AAUA? In your voice now "I think I know this guy in AAUA" smiley Just kidding anywayz.... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=youngbilly1]hello @all. please I wanna ask a question. is it
true that the American embassy denies Nigerian
who have been to Malaysia?

Wrong! Nothing can be farther from the truth. As long as you have a genuine reason for going, you have nothing to fear.

[quote author=benlaprof]greetings to you all. please i am new here and wish to know with details how one can begin his journey to studying in the US. i wish someone would be kind enough to give me a detailed information on how to begin and all.

Bros, try skim through the thread from the beginning of this part 5 or from part 4. You will get more than enough information. No pain no gain.

Walspring, no dey dull yourself now. Your visa has been approved 100% by God. Get up off your butt and pick it up at the embassy jare...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 2:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Mjseun: Please I need some one to suggest a cheap hotel at Obalende. And how easy can I get a taxi that will take me to Walter Carrington at 5:15am. Interviewing @ 6:30am. I need the information ASAP. I need precise info please.
Thanks House
I know one cheap hotel in lekki Pennisula Hotel of 4k and from there u ll take cab of 800 naira to embassy. Just suggesting bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 3:20am On Jul 06, 2014
goldenchic: I know one cheap hotel in lekki Pennisula Hotel of 4k and from there u ll take cab of 800 naira to embassy. Just suggesting bro

Did you use it of recent? It really sounds cool... I think I'm going to try this.... all I'm after is getting to the interview venue on time. Cheers Goldenchic. Are you actually made of gold? wink smiley. Just kidding
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idee91: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2014
benlaprof: greetings to you all. please i am new here and wish to know with details how one can begin his journey to studying in the US. i wish someone would be kind enough to give me a detailed information on how to begin and all the required processes. i will be very grateful to receive the information. thanking you guys in anticipation for your favorable response.
https://www.nairaland.com/1799712/studying-us-canada-faqs this thread should help u

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.