Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,792 members, 7,965,948 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461725 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
bbdd:
Pls how long does it take for nipost to send a mail from here to the States on average.
maximum 3weeks (15 working days). Just exercise little patience it takes time to update details of the parcel online. Relax bro.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Theflint1: Congrats streetmic, wishing u d best.

thanks Sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Super congratz to those that got their visa. Walspring, God will surely crown your effort with success. Street mic, you're a testimony. That your "agbada" abi na native make sure you pamper it well. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sponge3: America, I no forget u oooh. I salute
sup bro, please did the school request for an evaluated transcript?. I sent you a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Zeezahbee, hope say body don come down now grin. You don see as the place be abi. No come full our thread with plenty experience.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks to you guys & congrats to Sponge3, Streetmic, Dimmy08! Amen on ur prayers! When God says yes no 1 dares refute or repudiate cos He doesn't talk facts but He infallibly avers the truth always. All glory to God Almighty! Guess i saw streetmic wt his unic jalamia blue-like native. God bless you all!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Topiipii(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
temi4fash: Hello House,

I want to appreciate everyone who has positively and negatively commented on this group for doing so, it has really been of help.

To my problem,

I have been online for more than 8 hours searching for schools but i don't seem to be having an headway, i was able to get just one school along my intended course of study.. Pls is there something am doing wrongly with my search.

I intend to go for Msc in control and instrumentation Engineering.. pls is their anyone who can help me with it...

Thanks in anticipation..
It's under electrical engineering (electrical and computer engineering in most us schools). As bbdd has advised check the areas of specialization and you'llfind what you're looking for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: Super congratz to those that got their visa. Walspring, God will surely crown your effort with success. Street mic, you're a testimony. That your "agbada" abi na native make sure you pamper it well. grin

Amen.!!! Amen.!!! Amen.!!! In the mighty name of Jesus...

Thanks bros....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sponge3, where do you stay in Mushin? I be proper Mushin boy too. I only moved to Surulere 4 years ago. In fact, I am walking down Alafia Street as I am typing this....

Here is wishing those planning on going for their interview God's unmerited favour....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Streetmic my frd congratulations. Walspring, Dimmy, Slimmy 05 . God bless you guys. My Testimony is next. God of Bishop David Oyedepo will perfect all that concerns us. 10days to go! Exceeding Grace

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
goldenchic: Streetmic my frd congratulations. Walspring, Dimmy, Slimmy 05 . God bless you guys. My Testimony is next. God of Bishop David Oyedepo will perfect all that concerns us. 10days to go! Exceeding Grace

It is yours if you so desire and believe.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
temi4fash: Hello House,

I want to appreciate everyone who has positively and negatively commented on this group for doing so, it has really been of help.

To my problem,

I have been online for more than 8 hours searching for schools but i don't seem to be having an headway, i was able to get just one school along my intended course of study.. Pls is there something am doing wrongly with my search.

I intend to go for Msc in control and instrumentation Engineering.. pls is their anyone who can help me with it...

Thanks in anticipation..

Hi.....Its really a nice area u wish to specialize. I had wished to do same. Thats by the way.
I do not think you will find much skols dat offer control n instrumentation cos it doesn't really exist as a department. Chemical, Electronics , Electrical and other engineering departments have this area for research n specialization. Just look for skols with aforementioned departments whose professors work in this ur area of interest. Commence communication with him/her and possibly he will recommend u for admission n most importantly GA.
All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Feexo: Sponge3, where do you stay in Mushin? I be proper Mushin boy too. I only moved to Surulere 4 years ago. In fact, I am walking down Alafia Street as I am typing this....

Here is wishing those planning on going for their interview God's unmerited favour....
My office is directly opposite the eco bank at challenge bus stop grin All these mushin boiz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ashigolo: sup bro, please did the school request for an evaluated transcript?. I sent you a pm
No they did not. They evaluated it themselves, saved me a lot of the stress
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
goldenchic: Streetmic my frd congratulations. Walspring, Dimmy, Slimmy 05 . God bless you guys. My Testimony is next. God of Bishop David Oyedepo will perfect all that concerns us. 10days to go! Exceeding Grace
bless you too dear. Success.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Doctoroma: Thanks to you guys & congrats to Sponge3, Streetmic, Dimmy08! Amen on ur prayers! When God says yes no 1 dares refute or repudiate cos He doesn't talk facts but He infallibly avers the truth always. All glory to God Almighty! Guess i saw streetmic wt his unic jalamia blue-like native. God bless you all!

Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
I be Mushin guy too, slimmy. cheesy

***if I hear.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by timpal(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Good evening house,

Please i want to know if the GRE Physics Subject test is administered in Nigeria.

Thanks for the responses.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
plz guys, i got my visa rejected today , plz how do i reapply and should i reapply now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
godG: I be Mushin guy too, slimmy. cheesy

***if I hear.
shocked godG, where for Mushin?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: plz guys, i got my visa rejected today , plz how do i reapply and should i reapply now?
let's read your interview transcript. Sorry about the denial
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: shocked godG, where for Mushin?

Ibadan street, Oyo bus stop. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
godG:

Ibadan street, Oyo bus stop. cheesy
angrygoodnight
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
Slimmy I still pass that side around 11:00 am today. After Ramadan, I go wash my visa for you, and you sef go wash your own for me for one coded place for Mushin... Are you game? grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
bbdd:
Pls how long does it take for nipost to send a mail from here to the States on average.
depending on the type of shipment....
*Registered mail(#500) takes 10 business days(tho, delay in delivery may not be avoided)
*Express Mail Service (EMS)(about 6k) takes 3-5 business days...

I don't advice people to make use of the above services, as delay in delivery may be encountered....

If you have enuf fund, I'd advice you make use of courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS or TNT...
TNT is the cheapest so far-- about 8k or so....
And delay in delivery will never be encountered...

All the best bro

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
Idazbawz: Journey mercies to my wife n namesake, Zeezahbee....
We await your travel experience mah!
Enjoy....

Congrats to err one dat got their visa approved.. may the rate of success stories increase, insha Allah...
lol, my boyfriend and husband, I dey expect you oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

Too bad you didnt invite me to una wedding... There is God oooo grin grin grin
we go do wedding proper for yankee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
congrats in advance.... we keep fingers crossed as we await your success story....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeezahbee: lol, my boyfriend and husband, I dey expect you oo
don't worry, will join u in 4 wks time.....
Don't allow those whity toast you oo cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeezahbee: we go do wedding proper for yankee
#gbam...
All NLanders are invited... cheesy
Dear, post your travel experience na. .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Feexo: Slimmy I still pass that side around 11:00 am today. After Ramadan, I go wash my visa for you, and you sef go wash your own for me for one coded place for Mushin... Are you game? grin grin
more game than ps4. Which lungu? Where in Mushin? You stay? Pm me make we yarn
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
this is my transcript.
Vo: good morning.
Me: reply the same.
Vo: why did you choose this university?
Me: I said, I choose this university because of the tri-university agreement(system) and because I received an in-state scholarship..
Vo: who is sponsoring you education?
Me: father
Vo: what does he do?
Me: blah ,blah: the thing wey him dey do.
Vo: when did you finish your o’level?
Me:2009
Vo:what have been doing?
Me: I said , I have being working in my dad company
Vo: gave me the blue slip and the said ,you did not meet the requirement.
Me: thank you..(with anger).

Abeg house .. make una help me , I need advice .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.