Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (460245 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: angrygoodnight

cheesy
I only know few parts of Lagos. Few months ago, I got an invitation to a vacation on the island. I toured almost all the Lagos island. Aside that, I know of Agege (oke koto), Isolo (Aye Bus stop), Mile 12, Aguda, Ayobo, Iju (Ogun State), Ikeja (I once had an invite from P&G but I screwed it.), Ogba, Ojuelegba, and of course, Oshodi. Any other part of Lagos wey I know na for film. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: this is my transcript.
Vo: good morning.
Me: reply the same.
Vo: why did you choose this university?
Me: I said, I choose this university because of the tri-university agreement(system) and because I received an in-state scholarship..
Vo: who is sponsoring you education?
Me: father
Vo: what does he do?
Me: blah ,blah: the thing wey him dey do.
Vo: when did you finish your o’level?
Me:2009
Vo:what have been doing?
Me: I said , I have being working in my dad company
Vo: gave me the blue slip and the said ,you did not meet the requirement.
Me: thank you..(with anger).

Abeg house .. make una help me , I need advice .
If really this was your questions to you by the visa officer and your replies back to him..
Then,you need to prepare yourself well before hitting the embassy again..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
stevecrun: If really this was your questions to you by the visa officer and your replies back to him..
Then,you need to prepare yourself well before hitting the embassy again..
quide lines abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by tommgirl(f): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Congratulations to Sponge3, Streetmic, Dimmy08 and Doctoroma on ur US Visa approval...more testimonies to come including mine by Gods grace. We all hitting d embassy soon tap from all todays visa granted applicant..keep it rolling NLanders smiley

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
Me: I said, I choose this university because of the tri-university agreement(system) and because I received an in-state scholarship..

Hey, if I say your interview is bad, would you hold it against me? cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2014

Your answers were too brief, I bet you sounded like a total robot during the interview. Work on your responses and refire.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2014

k, tell the vo how the tri university system of the school benefits you, u can add other reasons why u chose d school I.e weather, student- faculty ratio, ranking and blah blah blah, read other transcripts for stuffs then probably look for stuffs academically related to fill up what u been up to if u get OND result carry go, computer cert add join, SAT/ jamb preparations add join, u cud also add that u failed jamb on first try...but guy u bin no try sha o! abi u just see dis thread?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
goldenchic: Streetmic my frd congratulations. Walspring, Dimmy, Slimmy 05 . God bless you guys. My Testimony is next. God of Bishop David Oyedepo will perfect all that concerns us. 10days to go! Exceeding Grace

God bless you too and me self go share testimonies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Graviton2:

Your answers were too brief, I bet you sounded like a total robot during the interview. Work on your responses and refire.
which one be this aerial type font
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
godG:

cheesy
I only know few parts of Lagos. Few months ago, I got an invitation to a vacation on the island. I toured almost all the Lagos island. Aside that, I know of Agege (oke koto), Isolo (Aye Bus stop), Mile 12, Aguda, Ayobo, Iju (Ogun State), Ikeja (I once had an invite from P&G but I screwed it.), Ogba, Ojuelegba, and of course, Oshodi. Any other part of Lagos wey I know na for film. cheesy
Hope say you no forget your luggage inside bus tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
zeezahbee: we go do wedding proper for yankee

Wow....!!!! I love that and i wont like miss the Nikai

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Theflint1: k, tell the vo how the tri university system of the school benefits you, u can add other reasons why u chose d school I.e weather, student- faculty ratio, ranking and blah blah blah, read other transcripts for stuffs then probably look for stuffs academically related to fill up what u been up to if u get OND result carry go, computer cert add join, SAT/ jamb preparations add join, u cud also add that u failed jamb on first try...but guy u bin no try sha o! abi u just see dis thread?
ok ,, so i have to critical work on my response , can i reapply before yhe skul resume.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: ok ,, so i have to critical work on my response , can i reapply before yhe skul resume.

Yea you can reapply and then cover the loopholes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: which one be this aerial type font

Na the swag! angry grin tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: ok ,, so i have to critical work on my response , can i reapply before yhe skul resume.
Yeah sure. But don't let them kick your asss again smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

Yea you can reapply and then cover the loopholes
thanks.. so should i restart with a new application with a new user name.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: thanks.. so should i restart with a new application with a new user name.
you don't need to change your username, pay another visa fee and book another appointment that's all. Be very fast to get a good date. Make sure you search well for dates. They and read interview transcript. What course are you going for? Did you wrote sat/GRE or TOEFL? State your profile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sparkboy4122: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: you don't need to change your username, pay another visa fee and book another appointment that's all. Be very fast to get a good date. Make sure you search well for dates. They and read interview transcript. What course are you going for? Did you wrote sat/GRE or TOEFL? State your profile
i wrote the toefl exam and sat exam and they are not bad..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: Hope say you no forget your luggage inside bus tongue

Nah. tongue How have you been? Have a good night.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
godG:

Nah. tongue How have you been? Have a good night.
grin Am good bro? Thanks. Hope you're observing the Ramadan? Alfa godG grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: thanks.. so should i restart with a new application with a new user name.

You dont need to change your datas, only add more to what you filled before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by godG: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
slimmy05: grin Am good bro? Thanks. Hope you're observing the Ramadan? Alfa godG grin

cheesy Yes na. Dem don give me one Ramotu wey dey cook Sahri and Iftar for me. Bro, na so so work o. Since 8am, I got back around 645pm today. Barely 3 weeks to exams. Tried to watch the ongoing match but I kept dozing off. As I'm typing this, I'm under the influence of heavy sleep. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Rubywoo, you've got a reply. sorry for replying late. just checked my mail now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
godG:

cheesy Yes na. Dem don give me one Ramotu wey dey cook Sahri and Iftar for me. Bro, na so so work o. Since 8am, I got back around 645pm today. Barely 3 weeks to exams. Tried to watch the ongoing match but I kept dozing off. As I'm typing this, I'm under the influence of heavy sleep. smiley
Enjoy well well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: i wrote the toefl exam and sat exam and they are not bad..
good, read the thread from page1. You will find enough interview transcript, sound articulate, vibrant and intelligent. You'll get it. How old are you and what course? If you have any question. Do post it here and you'll get a swift response. Try and pay another visa fee tomorrow and schedule appointment. When is your school resuming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
sparkboy4122: i wrote the TOEFL exam and sat exam and they are not bad..
bro u even get partial tuition waiver for undergrad(use dat to ur advantage when with the vo) so I know say u b sharp guy. I go assume say dis first time Na one-off so no go dull again, reapply and prepare better...no forget book for emergency appointment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Theflint1: bro u even get tuition waiver for undergrad(use dat to ur advantage when with the vo) so I know say u go tight. I go assume say dis first time Na one-off so no go dull again, reapply and prepare better...no forget book for emergency appointment.
He can't book for expedited appointment. He's been denied lately. He can try anyway.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joenice: He can't book for expedited appointment. He's been denied lately. you can try anyway.

He can still get it cos someone was denied and request for it and he was given date
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

He can still get it cos someone was denied and request for it and he was given date
What worked for Mr. A, may not work for Mr. B. Read my last sentence.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Joenice: What worked for Mr. A, may not work for Mr. B. Read my last sentence.

Lol.. i saw your last sentence before i posted it...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Walspring:

Lol.. i saw your last sentence before i posted it...
Ok good, let's not give him 100% assurance his expedited appointment would be approved so that he wouldn't get worried when it's denied. The best way to get a good date is to become a night owl on US embassy appointment page. Some people do cancel at late hour. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.