Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,123 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (457627 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2014
ebolah:
my guy.
I love you.
one love.
haba
y ebola go love person abi u be gay?
better run joenice grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Idazbawz:
*Intl passport
*5x5 visa size passport photogragh
great one
wont forget that though wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: cheesy
just like me. angry
but believe me,i do blame myself sometimes coz i do miss such people after leaving them.

You see what I mean.
If you like someone enough and wana be friends...Just ask for a contact.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster:
no i didnt

If your dad is sponsoring you.. It's not necessary.. Just go with his statement of account..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Oseni007: Thank you brother,really appreciate it
You're welcome. Sorry, it's Amefrica, not Amerfrica.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: hi all my VOs in the house
pls check my list o
i 20
addmission letter
standardized test waiver letter
sevis confirmation
appointment confirmation
visa fee reciept
official transcript
bank statement
waec result
birth cert
cert of attendance for a 9 months training in networking(coz i specified dat i attended a networking training for a period of 9 months)
GOD'S MERCY
pls wat do u guyz think is missing

going for my one time interview next week grin

Put God before all of it. Tell Him sincerely that you can't do it without Him. Fast from Tmr, Read Psalm 40, Is 54: 15-17, Psalm 35: 1-9, Job 5:12-14, Is 45:1-3 and Psalm 24.

God Bless you!!!

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster:
haba
y ebola go love person abi u be gay?
better run joenice grin grin
I was a bit sensitive about it, but didn't want to say something. It's only a woman that can love me please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2014
ebolah:
my guy.
I love you.
one love.

Hahahahaahahahha...
Ebola loves you...Lucky mofo!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: my dad
ok good

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Stewee:

Put God before all of it. Tell Him sincerely that you can't do it without Him. Fast from Tmr, Read Psalm 40, Is 54: 15-17, Psalm 35: 1-9, Job 5:12-14, Is 45:1-3 and Psalm 24.

God Bless you!!!

Pastor stewee! What are the psalms to read for easy POE access grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Stewee:

Hahahahaahahahha...
Ebola loves you...Lucky mofo!
Not me. I don't want to die young please.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: cheesy You see that? cheesy You're like a tiger. Very smart. But I'm telling something to someone who doesn't have the lionheart. smiley

Take a look at his interview date and I-20, the VO may not show him the kind of love he showed to you. This is the problem. smiley
I'm just seeing dis...
Well he can make the VO show him dat kinda love, if he can defend himself very well... he should know d courses he's gonna take, n be ready to answer If he's registered for them..

Lobatan cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello house, I'll really appreciate the help of anyone who can assist me with a bank loan (600k) or introduce me to some1 who can assist. I'll be traveling in less than 2 weeks, though I have a foreign scholarship awarded to me by gov fashola (worth 3.5m) but the cheque wont be issued till jan/feb (I have official papers to show this). Also, I have a TA from my school but I need to make sure my family (I have a wife and kid) is comfortable b4 my departure and I'll also need money to settle in. Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Graviton2: Does anyone here have the embassy's contact email address? Amefrica, I remember you posted it in part 6 but the data loss has wiped it off. Do post it again.

Seeing this late.. Ppl don answer you!

I'm sorry, sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Oseni007: So,I was @ the Embassy in Lagos for the 5th time on Thursday and was denied by the consular officer @ window 5,was asked just 2 questions-(1) why I choose the skl (2) who is my sponspor. He gave me the blue paper afterwards,I never felt so frustrated all my life(I felt like dyin @ that moment).I am a genuine student,graduated from unilag(finance dept) going to read Applied Economics @ Western Michigan,I have the Gre and Toefl exam,I v the moni 4 skl fees.I v tried the best I can nd I v changed skls twice,spent moni @ first via an agent b4 I started processin it the 3rd time myself..........pls who can help wit Canada student visa processing, pls,I am really tired of cryin.thank you
I feel your pain bro..paying visa fee for five times.

Not everybody will go to America,Amefrica is a testimony..Start processing,the canadian visa,you can travel by december if you start now.

Goodluck broda!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster:
great one
wont forget that though wink
grin don't worry, consulars will waive dem for u grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Ashigolo: Hello house, I'll really appreciate the help of anyone who can assist me with a bank loan (600k) or introduce me to some1 who can assist. I'll be traveling in less than 2 weeks, though I have a foreign scholarship awarded to me by gov fashola (worth 3.5m) but the cheque wont be issued till jan/feb (I have official papers to show this). Also, I have a TA from my school but I need to make sure my family (I have a wife and kid) is comfortable b4 my departure and I'll also need money to settle in. Thanks in advance
What will be your collateral,sir?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Ashigolo: Hello house, I'll really appreciate the help of anyone who can assist me with a bank loan (600k) or introduce me to some1 who can assist. I'll be traveling in less than 2 weeks, though I have a foreign scholarship awarded to me by gov fashola (worth 3.5m) but the cheque wont be issued till jan/feb (I have official papers to show this). Also, I have a TA from my school but I need to make sure my family (I have a wife and kid) is comfortable b4 my departure and I'll also need money to settle in. Thanks in advance
settle us b4 u leave oo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Stewee,i forgot to mention you bro..you were also a part of my success at the embassy.

Your Isaiah 45: 1-3, Psalm 40 & 24 which you posted here some weeks ago helped me a great deal.

Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2014
stevecrun: What will be your collateral,sir?
thats where my challenge is, I dont have any car or landed properies (for now) except my certificates..I completed my service some months ago (feb 2014).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Ashigolo: thats where my challenge is, I dont have any landed properies except my certificates..I completed my service some months ago (feb 2014).
bro,e go hard oo
Nobody,would want to lend you that huge sum bro..even a bank would not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Sorry about that. Life itself is a struggle. Please contact the username 'Amerfrica'. The boy is wonderful and he will help you.

I hail oo! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2014
stevecrun: bro,e go hard oo
Nobody,would want to lend you that huge sum bro..even a bank would not.
I know God will make a way. It is well!..thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Oseni007(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: You're welcome. Sorry, it's Amefrica, not Amerfrica.
Ok brother,I have sent him a mail.thank u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
stevecrun: Stewee,i forgot to mention you bro..you were also a part of my success at the embassy.

Your Isaiah 45: 1-3, Psalm 40 & 24 which you posted here some weeks ago helped me a great deal.

Thanks bro.

Its nothing bro!
All glory and honor to God who has blessed us beyond measure.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Oseni007(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
stevecrun: I feel your pain bro..paying visa fee for five times.

Not everybody will go to America,Amefrica is a testimony..Start processing,the canadian visa,you can travel by december if you start now.

Goodluck broda!
It really has brother.I will try canada,Thank u,appreciate ur input

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Not me. I don't want to die young please.

Lmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2014
honeyad:

Pastor stewee! What are the psalms to read for easy POE access grin

LMAO
POE shouldn't be a problem.
Prayers to succeed in a foreign land is what I'm concentrating on. When they see the fire your coming with they won't even delay you at POE.

You have a green light!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2014
hope the rest of the embassies wont know if one was denied from another embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Seeing this late.. Ppl don answer you!

I'm sorry, sir..

Sorry for what? It's fine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: hope the rest of the embassies wont know if one was denied from another embassy

If you are talking about denials from other countries, US embassies will not know or else your passport was stamped.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by govman4: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Gurus in d house,i hail o...plz on top LOR issue,i av been chasing my p supervisor since over 3month i av been findin him b4 i gat 2 knw dt he is in germany 4 program 4 over a yr in which i got his email from a jnr lecturer which i mailed him its over 2 weeks nw but he did nt reply 2 my msg pls cant sum1 use 9ja mthd...i mean open mail wit his name insert one of my numbas...i dnt want delay 4 d LOR cos it affect me wen i used 1 of my lecturer 2 rec me 4 oau masters he takes tym 2 respond which i need 2 b callin him frequently

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.