Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,162 members, 7,981,130 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (462396 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
winbyforce:
I'm not sure that getting your transcripts has anything to do with the strike- na administrative matter. Got mine during this strike, but your case may be different since you're still in school and may need HOD signature. No harm in trying though.
OK, thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abeg Gurus? Interview is close, around the corner, but I was just going trough ♍Ɣ‎ I-20 on number 8C I saw "family funds" there but I filled in the ds-160 that the company where I work is sponsoring me. I A̶̲̥̅̊♍ kind of confused, does this in anyway affect ♍Ɣ‎ chances of getting a visa? Or should I order for another I-20, confused right now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Is it a company bank statement you sent to the school during your admission application?
domex007: Abeg Gurus? Interview is close, around the corner, but I was just going trough ♍Ɣ‎ I-20 on number 8C I saw "family funds" there but I filled in the ds-160 that the company where I work is sponsoring me. I A̶̲̥̅̊♍ kind of confused, does this in anyway affect ♍Ɣ‎ chances of getting a visa? Or should I order for another I-20, confused right now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
good day house.
@ FutureDon I sent u a pm concerning d SoP, can u also include ur bbm pin. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
dnpasion: Is it a company bank statement you sent to the school during your admission application?
It was ♍Ɣ‎ Boss's bank statement
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
I'm sure you fill the affidavit of support along with the bank statement you sent then during your admission processing and maybe you didn't made it clear to the school that your sponsoring is the company you working with and the statement you sent to them was your Boss bank statement. So i guess they took it as a funds coming from your family. Since its been written on your i-20 that its family funds then i won't advise you to go with a company bank statement.
domex007:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mckenziiii: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
@house on my i-20 d remarks stated I was admitted conditionally. Can I tk dat to d MB
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Did you take any standardized test?
mckenziiii: @house on my i-20 d remarks stated I was admitted conditionally. Can I tk dat to d MB
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mckenziiii: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
dnpasion: Did you take any standardized test?
I registered 4 GRE n after 2days I got a mail dat I wuld not b able to write d test due to d shutdown
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
That is just the new bad development our blessed country is having now. You can go and try your luck without the GRE and if the Vo ask if you write any standardized test then you should try and explain to him/her that you registered for the test but you couldn't take it due to the current shutdown by the examination body. You can take with you your registration slip in case if they demand to see it. Above all, pray and put your total trust in God.
mckenziiii: I registered 4 GRE n after 2days I got a mail dat I wuld not b able to write d test due to d shutdown
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2013
imperiouxx:

Were you not part of those who spilled milk on the floor?

Now you see everyone sliding and gliding. angry angry angry

@thread members,

Stop sliding off this thread grin

Enough of this ETS stuffs abeg! angry
See me see wahala oo. Awada KeriKeri! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:54am On Nov 30, 2013
domex007:
Don't mix it up, you sent your boss personal bank statement or your boss company bank statement. Answer the ? B4 I will advice you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:56am On Nov 30, 2013
@Idalax, have replied you kindly check your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2013
kunlebal:
Don't mix it up, you sent your boss personal bank statement or your boss company bank statement. Answer the ? B4 I will advice you

I sent ♍Ɣ‎ boss's personal bank statement to the school, and taking the company bank statement to the interview but the school assume that ♍Ɣ‎ boss was ♍Ɣ‎ family member S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ they filled family funds on ♍Ɣ‎ i-20 instead of company's funds
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:23am On Nov 30, 2013
mckenziiii: @house on my i-20 d remarks stated I was admitted conditionally. Can I tk dat to d MB

Yes you can and i hope you know why you were admitted conditionally cos the VO might ask you and you will need to explain to the VO.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2013
domex007:

I sent ♍Ɣ‎ boss's personal bank statement to the school, and taking the company bank statement to the interview but the school assume that ♍Ɣ‎ boss was ♍Ɣ‎ family member S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴͡ they filled family funds on ♍Ɣ‎ i-20 instead of company's funds
Pally there's no mistake in your I-20, what you gave them is what they wrote in your I-20. Pls n pls don't go with company bank statement Oº°˚˚°ºo, tell your boss to give you his own personal statement to avoid trouble @ the embassy. Wish you the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2013
domex007:

do u share the same surname with your boss? If so u can claim that he is ur baba. Lol

You can claim that your boss is your uncle and you need to tell VO why your uncle is sponsoring you and will spend that kind of amount on you alone.

N.B---- i am just saying my own oo but it depend on you to decided if it can workout for u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Femicrux: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi guys, what's the status with ETS regarding the close up of nigerian centres? Any hope some centres will be reopened this year? I'm preparing for the GRE but yet to register.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello, everyone

Signify if you've got experience with online admission apps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Graviton: Hello, everyone

Signify if you've got experience with online admission apps

It's the simplest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Just4mide: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello guys I have been admitted to study criminal justice but please on my 1-20 it's stated there that my means of financial support is from my personal fund instead of fund from family please hope that would not be a problem at the embassy nd my second question is that I was am unable to take TOEFL exam nw due to the current situation but the one i did last I scored 60 can I take it along
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
Just4mide: Hello guys I have been admitted to study criminal justice but please on my 1-20 it's stated there that my means of financial support is from my personal fund instead of fund from family please hope that would not be a problem at the embassy nd my second question is that I was am unable to take TOEFL exam nw due to the current situation but the one i did last I scored 60 can I take it along

Send a mail to your school ASAP for correction, you can go along with the old one and you may want to explain to the VO why it's low..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Just4mide: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Amefrica:

Send a mail to your school ASAP for correction, you can go along with the old one and you may want to explain to the VO why it's low..
thanks bro but my visa interview is on the 18 of December and the entrance is January the school might want to delay if sending a new 1-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:23am On Nov 30, 2013
kunlebal:
Pally there's no mistake in your I-20, what you gave them is what they wrote in your I-20. Pls n pls don't go with company bank statement Oº°˚˚°ºo, tell your boss to give you his own personal statement to avoid trouble @ the embassy. Wish you the best

How about the collision with ♍Ɣ‎. Ds-160? Its stated that a company is sponssoring me? Should I take both bank statements and try convincing the VO if asked?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by FutureDon(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2013
idalex: good day house.
@ FutureDon I sent u a pm concerning d SoP, can u also include ur bbm pin. thanks

Replied. I don't own a BB bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
domex007:

How about the collision with ♍Ɣ‎. Ds-160? Its stated that a company is sponssoring me? Should I take both bank statements and try convincing the VO if asked?
Knw I get you, pls fill another DS 160 and correct the mistake n update your appointment sector with the new DS-160 Reference NUMBER, I hope u understand if not send PM to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
Just4mide: thanks bro but my visa interview is on the 18 of December and the entrance is January the school might want to delay if sending a new 1-20

It won't take more than 3days and use fedex to pick it up or any courier service.. Are you for Lag or ABJ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
kunlebal:
Knw I get you, pls fill another DS 160 and correct the mistake n update your appointment sector with the new DS-160 Reference NUMBER, I hope u understand if not send PM to me

I have sent pm to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Amefrica:

It's the simplest.
I seem to be having problems with putting in my date of graduation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Graviton: I seem to be having problems with putting in my date of graduation

Mine was only mm/yyyy..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Just4mide: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Amefrica:

It won't take more than 3days and use fedex to pick it up or any courier service.. Are you for Lag or ABJ?
ok bros thanks am in lagos please are you on facebook or bbm so we can talk better

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (501)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.