Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,855 members, 7,924,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (459976 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
gracious17: Visa approved.
Congratu-lobia, glad to see this place is not only back to normal but has a new success story to boot.

Gracious, are you going for Undergrad or Masters?. Look forward to hearing/reading your interview experience
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
wow, congrat. welcome to obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
My man, gr8ever

you've got mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2013

Cheers bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congratulations!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2013

Congratulations!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello house,

News reaching me from the US Embassy just confirmed to me that our brother here on NL, Obajamie, just got his US Student Visa APPROVED today.

He informed me to let you guyz know of his Visa SUCCESS!!! His phone just crashed and he is getting it done asap and will post his experience very soon.

Congrats Obajamiu, God is Just So wonderful!!!! Welcome to United States Of America. Go & Fulfilll your Dreams!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by fadinus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congrats Gracious and Obajamiu

This issue of phones crashing after visa issuance na wa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Hello house,

News reaching me from the US Embassy just confirmed to me that our brother here on NL, Obajamie, just got his US Student Visa APPROVED today.

He informed me to let you guyz know of his Visa SUCCESS!!! His phone just crashed and he is getting it done asap and will post his experience very soon.

Congrats Obajamiu, God is Just So wonderful!!!! Welcome to United States Of America. Go & Fulfilll your Dreams!
congrat to him

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Obajamie: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Visa Approved.... Thank u. Jesus!!! Thank u house!! Unfortunately ma phone crashed 2dy! Interview experince in a momemt.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obajamie: Visa Approved.... Thank u. Jesus!!! Thank u house!! Unfortunately ma phone crashed 2dy! Interview experince in a momemt.
Congratulations Obajamie! Enjoy your USA cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
I thank Lord Jesus for his enabling grace through out the applications and for not just giving me only the visa but also GA with full tuition waiver irrespective of my frailities and doubts. Jesus just proved to me that my success doesn't depend on me or my faith but on his faithfullness and love for me.

Me: good morning ma'am
VO: good morning, hw re u today
Me: fine
VO: u hv been issued visa here last year
Me: no, it was my twin brother, not me
VO: ok, wat is he doing now in US
Me: he is studying
VO: ok
VO why re u going to US
Me: to do my masters in my course
VO: which school
Me: I told her
VO: why that school?
Me its curriculum has strong emphasis in my specialization. So this particular school suits my career aspiration and the school awarded me GA.
VO: when did u graduate?
Me: 2010
VO: what hv u been doing since then
Me: I did my nysc and four months after my nysc I joined LV in an internship program
VO: ok, any standardised test
Me: yes, I gave her my test scores

VO: can I see ur transcript,Bsc certificate n waec
Me: yes, I gave her
VO: full tuition waiver?
Me: yes
VO: so who will take care of the little cost
Me: my father
VO: wat does he do
Me: I told her ( I wanted to show her my father's statement of account)
VO: no no, I dnt need ur statement of account.
Me: ok
VO: pick ur visa on ...

Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
gracious17: I thank Lord Jesus for his enabling grace through out the applications and for not just giving me only the visa but also GA with full tuition waiver irrespective of my frailities and doubts. Jesus just proved to me that my success doesn't depend on me or my faith but on his faithfullness and love for me.

This is thrilling. cry cry

You're going to achieve the dreams but you've to maintain a stipulated CGPA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
I thank the house for reponding quickly to all my questions during the process. May God continue to show us mercy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by technolee(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congratulations guys (Gracious and Obajamie) on the visa approval. May God be with us all both at home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Obajamie: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
VO why re u going to US
Me its curriculum has strong emphasis in my specialization. So this particular school suits my career aspiration and the school awarded me GA.
Me: I did my nysc and four months after my nysc I joined LV in an internship program

O mehn , so u re d guy on suit from Futo? Wooooow wat a small world... Dat woman really drill u shall bt u were outstanding. I was jst beside u wit my school bag. Wanted to L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ wen u said ur twin brother to the Vo.... Guy u smart shaaa. Congratz

Thank you Jesus.[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obajamie: Me: fine
VO why re u going to US

O mehn , so u re d guy on suit from Futo? Wooooow wat a small world... Dat woman really drill u shall bt u were outstanding. I was jst beside u wit my school bag. Wanted to L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ wen u said ur twin brother to the Vo.... Guy u smart shaaa. Congratz

Thank you Jesus.

Were u the guy with red file. Congrats man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by seeker88(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
@gracious, CONGRATULATIONS bro!!!
Sent u a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2013

congrats man... wish u success in ur future endeavours.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by UNIXLover(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello guys
I need to send my GRE scores to my scores via ets send scores online.But i am having issues with gtb master card.

My deadline is quite near for one of the schools.

Has anybody sent result using GTB MASTER CARD?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by idalex: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Obajamie: Visa Approved.... Thank u. Jesus!!! Thank u house!! Unfortunately ma phone crashed 2dy! Interview experince in a momemt.

congratulation bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by borie4u(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
@ kunlebal.
Thanks. How did u arrive at dat. Will love to know so i can do that anytime i want. Thanks again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
congrats to Obajamie and Gracious on ur successful visa interview. God will do it for me just as he has done it for you guys!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
borie4u: @ kunlebal.
Thanks. How did u arrive at dat. Will love to know so i can do that anytime i want. Thanks again
If you have a copy of your transcripts and want to translate and have an idea of your result on the 4-point scale, use the steps I've outlined below:

Our A is their A = 4 points on their scale
Our B is their B+ = 3.5 on their scale
C = B = 3.0
D = C+ = 2.5
E = C = 2.0
F = F = 0.

Now, tear out a sheet of paper, and change all the grade points on your transcripts from our 5-point scale to their 4-point scale, multiply each course's grade unit by the new grade point and keep. Where
you had an A in a 3 unit course, instead of multiplying by 5 as usual, you multiply by 4. Where
you made a B, instead of multiplying by 4 formerly you multiply by 3.5 now. Do this for each course.
Your courses credit units still remain the same. Only the grade points will change here. Then sum all total grade points and divide by the total credit units of all courses from first year to final year. The answer will be your gpa on the 4-point scale.

What I just outlined for you is exactly how WES and most US schools convert our transcript to their 4-point equivalent. Below is the conversion scale for Nigeria as obtained from WES's website

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
That's awesome! Congrats guys:-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
First Available Appointment at Lagos Embassy Is Friday December 20, 2013.

Dates are available now for Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dnpasion(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Congrats!
gracious17: I thank Lord Jesus for his enabling grace through out the applications and for not just giving me only the visa but also GA with full tuition waiver irrespective of my frailities and doubts. Jesus just proved to me that my success doesn't depend on me or my faith but on his faithfullness and love for me.

VO why re u going to US

Thank you Jesus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2013

VO why re u going to US

Thank you Jesus.

Wow..... Congrat!!!! Nah God favour oooo... But do you truly have a twin brother? #sharpguy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 4:26am On Dec 03, 2013

VO why re u going to US

Thank you Jesus.

Congrats bro. Welcome to United States of America. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gracious17: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Walspring:

Wow..... Congrat!!!! Nah God favour oooo... But do you truly have a twin brother? #sharpguy

Yea I hv a twin brother studying in US

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.