Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (460525 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kpolli(m): 3:31am On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx: To me,

I passed my thesis defense some hours ago! kiss

Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:
permission to use your shayo simley Oya Take 5 grin

congrats man!!! God is good all the time. You came, you saw and conquered plus that white chick as take home to mama grin grin grin will call you over the weekend. wink

Thanks. She isn't white but a sexy black. kiss

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:31am On Dec 06, 2013
kpolli:

Congrats sir

Thank you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Cool man! Pop up some champagne. Everyone in this thread needs a glass of wine:-) @Impe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks. She isn't white but a sexy black. kiss

Seconded!!! wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amblessede: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2013
pls some1 reply asap. i am billed to take toefl 14th dec 2013 (in cotonou). can i get my score report by post b4 20th jan 2014. house reply fast, mbuk!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olarwarlay(m): 4:50am On Dec 06, 2013
amblessede: pls some1 reply asap. i am billed to take toefl 14th dec 2013 (in cotonou). can i get my score report by post b4 20th jan 2014. house reply fast, mbuk!

I doubt if you'll get it in that short period of time, ETS would send it through regular mail when it's ready and that takes a long time to be delivered.

I remember I didn't get mine tlil I left Nigeria.

I guess you are bothered about going for your interview with it, just take the online print-out to the embassy. That would suffice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amblessede: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2013
olarwarlay:

I doubt if you'll get it in that short period of time, ETS would send it through regular mail when it's ready and that takes a long time to be delivered.

I remember I didn't get mine tlil I left Nigeria.

I guess you are bothered about going for your interview with it, just take the online print-out to the embassy. That would suffice.
THX!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zynnnie: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Hi All,

is being for months since i got my visa and went for my masters. Is being good but not so smooth settling in and learning one or two.

Am about to change school and course that will enable me get work and sponsors for work permit and change of visa status. Am starting from ground zero but it will all end well. Where is sir fizz get in touch with me, i lost ur number
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Imperiouxx,

You deserve it and I wish all the best in your endeavors. Just make sure you remember me in your kingdom... smiley

Congratulations!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2013
To all who just got their visas

Obviously, I lost count, and can't start mentioning names one-by-one. However, I wish you all the best and please do your parents proud when you get here. I welcome you all to the land of the brave.

Walspring and Amefrica

You guys are doing a great job here. I am so eager to hear your upcoming testimonies. But before you go for the interview again, please endeavor to take the SAT and TOEFL exams. Congratulations in advance to you both. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by femmoy(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats boss,why wouldn't u pass it wen God is on ur side? Besides the prayers of all the people u've been helping in a way or the other goes a long way. I will say dis is jst d beginning of good things in ur life.
Where's d parry @? NM or NYC? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2013
zynnnie: Hi All,

is being for months since i got my visa and went for my masters. Is being good but not so smooth settling in and learning one or two.

Am about to change school and course that will enable me get work and sponsors for work permit and change of visa status. Am starting from ground zero but it will all end well. Where is sir fizz get in touch with me, i lost ur number

Hi Zynnie,

I'm sorry if I seem to be poke-nosing. Could you share with us your intended/new major? You don't want to waste your time going for a wrong major. I wish you all the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mandybaby2007: 6:24am On Dec 06, 2013
Goodmorning House! Below is the transcript of one of my cousins, who got her visa on tues Dec3d@Lag embassy, I introudced her 2ds thread nd she has been a silent folower am sharing her experience so odas can benefit frm it:

She: How are you
Vo: Fine
She: How did u learn of uco
From my aunt
Vo: Ur aunt? How did ur aunt know abt it
She: She stays in oklohoma she told me abt d school i looked it up dey had my course so i applied
Vo: Oh ok, so Why nutrition?
She: Basicaly d health condition in d nigeria and d kind of food we eat bla bla bla, studying nutrition wil help me achieve beta health
Vo: Did u do any tests
She: Yes
Vo: Can i c dem
She: I pass d docs
Vo: Who is sponsoring you?
She: My dad
Vo: What does he do?
She: He own a furniture making company and a chemical factory
Vo: Can i see his statement of account?
She: I pass it 2him without d afidavit of sponsorship cos my dad wasn't arnd 2sign 4me(note my i20 reads family funds but i used my dads company statement of acount cos he has no personal acount, also not dat d balance in my dads statement had droped frm 11M to 3M as at wen i printed but d VO didn't look at d closing balance he looked at d runing balance nd transactions)
Vo: Can i see your Waec certificate
She: I pass it
Vo: So when did u leave d university?
She: 2010
Vo: What have u been doing since u left school?
She: I served in june of 2011 and started working wit my dad company
Vo: What do u intend 2do after ur studies?
She: I got an offer frm Nafdac i intend 2come bak 2take it up
Vo: passes white paper, Pick ur visa bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Adroitbabz: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2013

Congratz sir.........wish u all d best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2013
OjaP:
Walspring and Amefrica

You guys are doing a great job here. I am so eager to hear your upcoming testimonies. But before you go for the interview again, please endeavor to take the SAT and TOEFL exams. Congratulations in advance to you both. All the best.

Amen! Thanks prof. for remembering us.. God be with you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:46am On Dec 06, 2013

congrat bro... Am happy for you and God bless you....!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2013
mandybaby2007: Goodmorning House! Below is the transcript of one of my cousins, who got her visa on tues Dec3d@Lag embassy, I introudced her 2ds thread nd she has been a silent folower am sharing her experience so odas can benefit frm it:

She: How are you
Vo: Fine
She: How did u learn of uco
From my aunt
Vo: Ur aunt? How did ur aunt know abt it
She: She stays in oklohoma she told me abt d school i looked it up dey had my course so i applied
Vo: Oh ok, so Why nutrition?
She: Basicaly d health condition in d nigeria and d kind of food we eat bla bla bla, studying nutrition wil help me achieve beta health
Vo: Did u do any tests
She: Yes
Vo: Can i c dem
She: I pass d docs
Vo: Who is sponsoring you?
She: My dad
Vo: What does he do?
She: He own a furniture making company and a chemical factory
Vo: Can i see his statement of account?
She: I pass it 2him without d afidavit of sponsorship cos my dad wasn't arnd 2sign 4me (note my i20 reads family funds but i used my dads company statement of acount cos he has no personal acount, also not dat d balance in my dads statement had droped frm 11M to 3M as at wen i printed but d VO didn't look at d closing balance he looked at d runing balance nd transactions)
Vo: Can i see your Waec certificate
She: I pass it
Vo: So when did u leave d university?
She: 2010
Vo: What have u been doing since u left school?
She: I served in june of 2011 and started working wit my dad company
Vo: What do u intend 2do after ur studies?
She: I got an offer frm Nafdac i intend 2come bak 2take it up
Vo: passes white paper, Pick ur visa bla bla bla

Damnnnnnnn!!!!! shocked this is mind-blowing, infact! It's God's doing.. So many red flags and reasons to be denied..

With God all red flags shall turn to white..

Congrats to her!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats imperialist!! You deserve it bro. This is gonna mark the beginning of good things in your life..

Remember me in your kingdom!! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2013
OjaP: To all who just got their visas

Walspring and Amefrica

Thanks for you best wishes and with all you supports and best wishes we will share testimonies by the special grace of God.
#unmeritedfavour
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RickyRozay: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats our Oga Imperiouxx, this will be the beginning of many joys that is yet to come in your life. God has used you as a point of contact to help everyone here, and now he has blessed you too. As they say, One good turn deserves another. The
Sky will be your limit.

Just go dey find one correct sexy white chick wey fit give you GreenCard. Lol grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2013
OjaP:

Walspring and Amefrica

You guys are doing a great job here...
Yeah seconded. You guys won't be left out by God's grace grin @Afrimerica sorry! Amefrica. it's been a while i heard from you. your BB don crash ni? holla @ moi wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2013
olarwarlay:

Seconded!!! wink
Yimu grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:
Yeah seconded. You guys won't be left out by God's grace grin @Afrimerica sorry! Amefrica. it's been a while i heard from you. your BB don crash ni? holla @ moi wink

grin Hello bro! Thanks for the prayer. I lost all my BBM contacts, re-invite me ASAP.

Hope the weather nor dey do you wayo? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:
permission to use your shayo simley Oya Take 5 grin

congrats man!!! God is good all the time. You came, you saw and conquered plus that white chick as take home to mama grin grin grin will call you over the weekend. wink

white chick ? shocked

oga imperouxx doing his thing low key cheesy congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 8:38am On Dec 06, 2013

Congratulation bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kanayogod(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2013
@Imperiouxx
A big congratulations to you......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mandybaby2007: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Amefrica:

Damnnnnnnn!!!!! shocked this is mind-blowing, infact! It's God's doing.. So many red flags and reasons to be denied..

With God all red flags shall turn to white..

Congrats to her!

Yea one too many red flags when she told me she was going wit company statemnt instead of her dads personal statement i was afraid 4her, when she told me she told d vo abt her aunt in oklahoma i figured d vo musta been a rare breed.
Congrats Imperioux more ororo 2ur elbow.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2013
mandybaby2007:

Yea one too many red flags when she told me she was going wit company statemnt instead of her dads personal statement i was afraid 4her, when she told me she told d vo abt her aunt in oklahoma i figured d vo musta been a rare breed.
Congrats Imperioux more ororo 2ur elbow.

Them VOs like honest applicants, tho it doesn't work everytime. I like her drive. Someone was denied here cuz of that company's instead of personal..

God's favour all the way. Na that sure pass
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2013

Am happy for you sir. Congratulation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sevule(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats Master Imeriouxx!! I never doubted you for a moment. So when are we popping champagne
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sevule(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Make una help me thank Papa God oohhh!! I just got my visa approved today. I wish to thank the entire Nairaland USA Travel forum and all the Ogas here that have been altruistically assisting all the visa applicants that came here to make inquiries. Before I post the transcript of my interview, let me sound a note of warning that has often been emphasized in this forum to those that are still applying for visas

1. NEVER APPLY to a Community College. All those that applied to Community colleges were denied visas today. As someone once said it is probably like 3% of the people that apply to Community Colleges that have their visa approved.
2. TAKE AT LEAST ONE STANDARDIZED TEST. Even if your school has waived all the tests, take at least one test as it shows that you are a serious student.
3. APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE UNIVERSITY. Even though I have never been to an embassy before, I could predict those people that would be denied visas just because I was a faithful follower of this thread. Most the people that said they applied to one school were denied visas. If you do not take a standardized test and you apply to only one university, trust me when I say that you would be DENIED a visa except God says otherwise.
4. Go through the entire Season 4 or Season 5 of this thread. Yes I know it is about 400 pages long but remember what they say about failing to prepare and preparing to fail

Ok with that said my next post would be about the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.