Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,589 members, 7,921,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (459836 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
sevule: Make una help me thank Papa God oohhh!! I just got my visa approved today. I wish to thank the entire Nairaland USA Travel forum and all the Ogas here that have been altruistically assisting all the visa applicants that came here to make inquiries. Before I post the transcript of my interview, let me sound a note of warning that has often been emphasized in this forum to those that are still applying for visas
Congratulation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats Sevule! Have fun.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:
Yeah seconded. You guys won't be left out by God's grace grin @Afrimerica sorry! Amefrica. it's been a while i heard from you. your BB don crash ni? holla @ moi wink

Thanks for your prayers and complimentary!!! God bless you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by winbyforce: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx: To me,

I passed my thesis defense some hours ago! kiss
Congrats bro! The sky is the limit. Nice one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iamchux: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats to my Boss! Imperiouxx & to those that just grabbed their copies of the F1...!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zynnnie: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=OjaP]

Hi Zynnie,

I'm sorry if I seem to be poke-nosing. Could you share with us your intended/new major? You don't want to waste your time going for a wrong major. I wish you all the best.

I initially came to do my masters in human resources mgt but with my research of visa sponsorship i knew i will run into major problem so i was advised to move into a heath related course. So i opted for clinical doctorate in physical therapy. Is a three years past graduate program almost like medicine. Lots of clinical internship an visa sponsorship, na to cool down study it be main thing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls dz question goes to d pple dat jt got their Visa approved for graduate study.Pls hw mny years is btw ur waec nd when u got admitted for your undergraduate?Nd does d VO ask question abt what you were doing b4 you got admitted ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by yomifowe(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats Big Bros.

Its an honour well deserved. Better things to come IJN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
femmoy:
Congrats boss,why wouldn't u pass it wen God is on ur side? Besides the prayers of all the people u've been helping in a way or the other goes a long way. I will say dis is jst d beginning of good things in ur life.
Where's d parry @? NM or NYC? grin

Party @ NM next Saturday, when the school's president hands me my degree wink

I pray your dreams come true too by getting that visa. Thanks my brother

OjaP: Imperiouxx,

You deserve it and I wish all the best in your endeavors. Just make sure you remember me in your kingdom... smiley

Congratulations!!!

Thanks boss .

♫♪♫ Now when I get paid, my check will be looking like a phone number♫♪♫ ......lols

Adroitbabz:
Congratz sir.........wish u all d best!

Thank you sir

Walspring:
congrat bro... Am happy for you and God bless you....!!!

Thank you sir

Amefrica: Congrats imperialist!! You deserve it bro. This is gonna mark the beginning of good things in your life..

Remember me in your kingdom!! smiley

Much to my young, wild and free brother..... Ame!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

Congrats our Oga Imperiouxx, this will be the beginning of many joys that is yet to come in your life. God has used you as a point of contact to help everyone here, and now he has blessed you too. As they say, One good turn deserves another. The
Sky will be your limit.

Just go dey find one correct sexy white chick wey fit give you GreenCard. Lol grin

God bless you my brother . Get here and achieve your dreams.

You almost got the dub..... I'm black-curious and we almost done with screening for the best candidate among many applicants. Many are called few are one is chosen kiss

nomso27:

white chick ? shocked

oga imperouxx doing his thing low key cheesy congrats

Don't mind RR, where there are many Afro-Americans, Nigerian-Americans with twerkable curves kiss

kunlebal:
Congratulation bro

Thank you sir

kanayogod: @Imperiouxx
A big congratulations to you......

Thank you sir

Phder:
Am happy for you sir. Congratulation.

Thank you sir .

sevule:

Congrats Master Imeriouxx!! I never doubted you for a moment. So when are we popping champagne

Thank you sir . Champagne @ NM.

winbyforce:
Congrats bro! The sky is the limit. Nice one.

Thank you sir , you'll win with style on that day.

iamchux: Congrats to my Boss! Imperiouxx & to those that just grabbed their copies of the F1...!

Thank you sir

yomifowe:

Congrats Big Bros.

Its an honour well deserved. Better things to come IJN.

Thank you sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Much to my young, wild and free brother..... Ame!

embarassed embarassed Thanks egbon.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2013

Oya take kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wait o, it seems the norm at the American Embassy now is for them to Ak for your WAEC Certificate, irrespective of if your going for an Undergraduate or Graduate level course. Weird undecided

Thank God I wasn't asked, I would have jonzed. I didn't take anything high school related along. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Freezing Rain here. Classes cancelled cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Amefrica:

embarassed embarassed Thanks egbon.. grin

kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ms Nas:
Oya take kiss kiss

Thanks baby
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

kiss

grin See you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ms Nas: Freezing Rain here. Classes cancelled cry

spare us the pretense *cry cry* tongue cheesy Aint you really happy you are staying indoor? Am enjoying it too though, just sad am missing exam review session. like na OYO i dey now angry. hope the instructor organizes a make-up session before Tuesday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lisadem: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

kiss
Amefrica:

grin See you!
Like seriously, what was that? gayish intention looming cheesy grin Ame! no mind am. na overjoy cause am. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by mario2575: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=zynnnie]

Please what did you major in your undergraduate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by regby: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
@mandybaby2007

I think the same VO interviewed your cousin and I that day! The young male vo. He gave all students before me except a guy that was obviously over 35 and was going for undergraduate studies.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:

Like seriously, what was that? gayish intention looming cheesy grin Ame! no mind am. na overjoy cause am. grin

It carries different meanings.

When used for Ms Nas, it means love

As used for Ame, it means like

Case dismissed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:

I understand! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Case dismissed! cheesy

Haha grin

I like you too kiss

Case dismissed!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=imperiouxx] Don't mind RR, where there are many Afro-Americans, Nigerian-Americans with twerkable curves kiss [quote]

okay boss, lemmi just believe it like that.

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by constant57: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013

Congrats bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
The Mgbeke in me made me go play in the snow. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
lisadem:

spare us the pretense *cry cry* tongue cheesy Aint you really happy you are staying indoor? Am enjoying it too though, just sad am missing exam review session. like na OYO i dey now angry. hope the instructor organizes a make-up session before Tuesday.
I have to turn in my final project on monday too. But as dem don cancel class yesterday and today.....na avenue to turn it in late be that. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Case dismissed! cheesy
419 cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ms Nas: The Mgbeke in me made me go play in the snow. grin grin grin

You get winch??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
cheesy winch ke?
OjaP:

You get winch??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ms Nas: The Mgbeke in me made me go play in the snow. grin grin grin

Are you cold-blooded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.