Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,439 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day (748 Views)

How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days / GET YOUR OWN US BANK ACCOUNT(REAL CHECKING ACCOUNT) WITHIN 30MINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by olavest2: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2008
Would you like to be your own boss and work directly from home? What if I told you that I have a system that could run virtually on autopilot where you could make $250+* per day working only 30 minutes?. Sound to good to be true?
No experience or special skills are required! All you will need is a computer and access to the internet. This opportunity is available in most countries! What you will be doing is making a profit from other peoples products via affiliate marketing.
Almost every money making idea out there is either MLM or a scam in one way or another. Trust me, I have tried most of them.

This is a legitimate opportunity , and I guarantee that. Plus you will get 60 days to try it out Risk Free.

HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?

Let me start off by saying that this is not a job or offer of employment. It's no where close actually. I'm going to show you how to make money for yourself!
This is a system that is virtually 100% automated. Once you set it up, it will continue to pump out money day after day after day.

You will be typing ads in the comfort of your home. Mostly short little sentences that make you a great deal of residual money. As long as you have the ambition to follow simple instructions and spend at least 30 minutes per day, I can train you step by step on how to be very successful at this!

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Choose the Companies to work with. (11,000+ Free to join. Never be Rejected)

2. Login and access your PPC forms to fill out.

3. Enter the data into the PPC forms that we provide you with in the members area.

4. Click the Submit Button.

5. That's all it takes! Now Sit Back and Collect your checks every 2 weeks.

You'll NEVER be turned down by these companies. Everyone is accepted!
You'll NEVER need to create or maintain a website of your own.
You'll NEVER need to create your own products or carry any inventory!
You'll NEVER have to deal with customers or follow up on leads!
You'll NEVER need to talk to any customers on the phone!
You'll NEVER need to talk to any customers by email!
You'll NEVER have to work any set hours! Work when you want!

interested people only should send mail to:

.jpolacom@fastmail.fm or call 08025692640.( for dtails and how to start).
Re: Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by olavest2: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
over 50 jobs will be posted to you on a daily basis,with a minimum of $40/50 per jobs and more.

this is great chance for all who can write .you also get my secret freelance writer book for free if you act now,
call me for dtails
Re: Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by olavest2: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
online article is going cracy check this site and get back to me.www.getafreelancer.com
Re: Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by ilekky(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2008
Mr olavest,I would be very glad if you can throw more light on this.why?

This is because affiliate marketing has to do with paying you on commission.If you don't sell.you don't earn and you said it has to do with affiliate marketing.Please, I want a quick reply on this question.
Re: Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by olavest2: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2008
yes you only write or ask somebody to write for u and you also specify how mush u want ur client to pay u,
The complete book will give all u need to get started, just get one now, at jpolacom@fastmail.fm
Re: Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day by ilekky(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2008
Are you sure those companies are paying?This is because I have tried many of them and they are not paying.

Yuo know how painful it is for you to brainstorm and at the end of the day,you are denied being paid.This is absolutely disappointing and devastating but if you have tried and they are paying,I think I will also give it a trial but you still need to convince me.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Make 200k Per Month For Been Our Reseller / New Year Website Design Bonanza For Churches[/ / Business Idea In 2009-----importing Cheaper And Qualified Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.