Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,435 members, 7,971,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Is Your Blog About? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Your Blog About? (799 Views)

Please What Can I Blog About / Top 50 Areas Where Prospective Bloggers Can Blog About. / My Blog About Progress In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Blog About? by edundayo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hello all,

Here is call to all the Najia Blogger in House, recently I realise I have been too active in the foreign blogging & networking arena and decided to start doing some local networking by discovering blogs and bloggers aroung me.

So, here the deal.

Add your blog to your signature and drop me a line here to let me know what your blog's about. Blogs and Blogger's only please!

I'll check out your blog and leave one or two comments if you have contents that's worth my comment.

Just as simple as that

Note: No Spamming, your blog url goes into your signature not withing your post. Look forward to getting to know you and your blog

Alright folks hit me up
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 06, 2008
edundayo i don't  need to drop my signature because you have already visit my blog and i appreciate your comment
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by edundayo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2008
@feyisara

Oh! glad u appreciate my comment on your blog . Hope to see you on my in the future, lol
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by Krrush(m): 4:09am On Jul 12, 2008
'edundayo

I'd like you to check out my blog.

I'm new in blogging but I think I've got the potential and the drive and I need help with things like Feedburner applications, ad code uploading and stuff.

NB: Moderators seem to have blocked the ability to post URL links here!

Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by anijawife: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2008
Mine is about relationships especially marriage.
http://anijawife..com
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by edundayo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ebaneo

I think it would be fun if you add more contents to your blog and maybe some more tweaking of the design.

@Krrush

I totally agree with you "you've got the potentials". Checked out your blog and I can see it really needs some additions. Alright, it would be my pleasure to help in any way. Just drop me a comment on my blog and include your email address, I'll get through to you via email and then you can be able to communicate with me there anytime.

@anijawife

***your blog url goes into your signature not withing your post*** You should have noted that

Cheers All!
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by Krrush(m): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2008
@edundayo

Thanks a lot!

Will do that, pronto.
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by edundayo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
@Krrush

It's all my pleasure
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by papi22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2008
love text messages
www.wordoflove.
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by edundayo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2008
@papi22

Those are some comprehensively wonderful love quote or text messages "like you put it" I bookmarked your blog for future references. Nevertheless, I can see you just created it few minutes ago. No rushing men! Just take some time to put everything in place and I'm sure you'll do well with that blog.

****Like the default post and comment is still there, and the worst is the default description***

Anyway, I left you a comment there. PS: sorry for the double comment *Server timed out and had to refresh*

Remember, what is worth doing "at all" is worth doing well, i beg no mind me jo, sometimes over sabi too dey wori me, lol grin
Re: What Is Your Blog About? by ztyle(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2008
U can check it out www.ztylemobile. its all about mobile technology. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Mailing List For Free / Adsense Is Too Slow To Pay Here Is Instant Money For reeeeal / 7 Steps To Identify Scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.