Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,857 members, 7,899,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! (1012 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love? / Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by heaslhsob(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
ok, i need help meeting ladies or confronting them, if any body is hearing pleeaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nedd assistance
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by tope2000(f): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
Ok, i can understand meeting them but confront them 4 what
infact how old are u sef??
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by shuppie(f): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
what are u afraid of?, the least is she will say no, she can't slap u neither will she she arrest u for approaching her. be a man ok, and walk up to any lady u fancy,
i know it can be daunting for some guys, but take that bold step u might be lucky with her,

i wish u luck, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by lucabrasi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
its not about age,there are ppl who have issues with stepping to girls cutting across all age,nationalities,ethnicities round the world the thing with black men generally is that they see talking about it as a sign of weakness,has to do with the male ego
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by femzy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
Phobia for women na disease
Watin doc recommend: Igbo00000 smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by shuppie(f): 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2008
igbo ke, i guess that will enbolden the guy to walk up to any lady and misyarn abi, shiooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by CARUSO(m): 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2008
@Poster

why are you desperate on assistance as if your life depends on it dimwit!

there are some ladies u don't need to confront, they would confront you!

ASK ENNYLUV!!!
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by Cristalz(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster
You probably possess zero confidence and minus zero self-esteem. Build up on those,discover your strengths,develop a great personality,nice smile,kind manner,good dress sense,good hygiene,and you won't have any serious problems with the ladies.

Doesn't matter if you're handsome or not. grin Confidence is key here.
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by shuppie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
haba caruso why now,  grin grin grin
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by tope2000(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2008
CARUSO:

@Poster

ASK ENNLUV!!!

U cant kill megrin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by CARUSO(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
shuppie:

haba caruso why now, grin grin grin

na so we see am ooo

if he cant confront a woman how can he confront d demons in his life?! grin

how u dey anyway shupz?! wink
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by shuppie(f): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
just chilling jare, , enjoying the warm weather,
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by ladybam(f): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

first thing you must no is that women dont bit ( actually most women do bit angry angry angrySO BEWARE grin grin grin ). Next time you meet a lady who you fancy, go speak to her. just note if she is not in the mood, then leave off because anything you do or say might just get her pissed. but once she seems to be going with the flow, flow with her. and please try not to go straight to the point, or do this mombo jombo shit like, ' Baby, you know, the moment I saw you, i knew that you are the sugar I've always wanted to put in my tea and I just want to taste you right now'.

You get wink
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by ladybam(f): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2008
@ poster

first thing you must no is that women dont bite ( actually most women do bite angry angry >: SO BEWARE grin grin grin ). Next time you meet a lady who you fancy, go speak to her. just note if she is not in the mood, then leave off because anything you do or say might just get her pissed. but once she seems to be going with the flow, flow with her. and please try not to go straight to the point, or do this mombo jombo shit like, ' Baby, you know, the moment I saw you, i knew that you are the sugar I've always wanted to put in my tea and I just want to taste you right now'.

You get wink
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by StephenP(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2008
I'm sorry poster but you are how old? 15. You need to confront your books and leave them women alone because they are trying to focus on their studies.
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by jekkad: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
CARUSO:

@Poster

ASK ENNLUV!!!

lmao oh gosh caruso u r sick grin grin grin
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by jjboy(m): 3:29am On Jul 06, 2008
ok, i need help meeting ladies or confronting them, if any body is hearing pleeaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nedd assistance

I would say you lack self-confidence try working on that
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by Nobody: 3:50am On Jul 06, 2008
He is Just 15 yrs, dude, he's not matured enough to confront a GURL!!! cos is heart will be beating FAST!! he gonna diE!! if he does dat!!! grin
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by onyinye2(f): 4:48am On Jul 06, 2008
@topic

stop whining and pick your self up and dust your self off. you sound like a four year old who mom refused to buy candy for(no offense) you have to be confident in your self. no matter what you cant show your weakness. i understand you are apprehensive around woman but that is something you got to get over. if you ever plan on getting married you are going have to become more confident around woman. do some soul searching or read some books. just do something. no one will see you as confident if you aint confident yourself.
Re: I Have Problems Confronting Ladies Could Any Body Help Me! by CH3COO(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2008
Confidence, son.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want To Be Kissed On Your First Date? / My Girl Told Me Is Good To Have Close Female Friends So That When She: / Can A Christain Marry A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.