Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Yann Martel New Book Is Titled The High Mountains Of Portugal - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Yann Martel New Book Is Titled The High Mountains Of Portugal (605 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / Read My Short Story Titled "The Serial Rapist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yann Martel New Book Is Titled The High Mountains Of Portugal by imabhisheksaini: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yann Martel popularly know for Life Of Pi is confirm coming soon with his new novel which is tentatively titled 'The High Mountains of Portugal'.

The title of the new book is likely to be call ‘The High Mountains of Portugal‘ which he shared in his previous interview. Talking about the new book he said, “The next book—it will be called The High Mountains of Portugal. Once again, I’ll be using animals—rhinoceroses and chimpanzees. I want to look at the role of great teachers. What do we do when great teachers go away? How do we keep their teaching living? How do we not let it fall into dogma? Each book I write has been an attempt to understand something, to explore something.”

Source - http://thehighmountainsofportugal.com/yann-martel-new-book-is-titled-the-high-mountains-of-portugal.html

(1) (Reply)

The Hunter Became The Hunted / My Resting Friend / Kalimba Publisher, A New Publisher In Nigeria, Set To Release First Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.