Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,531 members, 7,968,499 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness (21100 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Sike(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2013
Hallelujah!
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Talentgift: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Allahu akbar
The greatest KING
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by ALISMILE(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2013
Me as a muslim i ve no word of insult for u christains,but i ve only one challenge for u, i dare u to read the Quran. Just read the Quran.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by esshay: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2013
Takbir! ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2013
chef. remy:
thank you jesus!
you are sick

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
ALISMILE: Me as a muslim i ve no word of insult for u christains,but i ve only one challenge for u, i dare u to read the Quran. Just read the Quran.
I rather Charge U to Read the bible with the help of the Holy Ghost
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by AMO4ALLAH: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ma sha ALLAH
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by DJda63(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lah ilaha ilah lahu,Muhammadul rasullulahi sallalhu alayhim wasalam
Allah is the Greatest,most merciful,most powerful
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tonychristopher: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
there must be verification cos it might be a fluke or fake. maybe she has temporary astigmatism and she regained her sight coincidentally in saudi which is normal. we know islam lacks miracle. we need to verify this suprious claims
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by muktarmtt(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
chef. remy:
thank you jesus!
u r fool Jesus for ware she big Christian ni?
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tayokem(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
dyfatai: what do d arabs in saudi arabia call GOD?? Na Olorun or chineke? How bout d arabic bible. In ur attempt 2 sound smart, u achieved d direct opposite. Seeking Knowledge my broda in compulsory.
Allah is the Arabic word for God whereas Jehovah is thhe hebrew word for the same God.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by maclatunji: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
tonychristopher: there must be verification cos it might be a fluke or fake. maybe she has temporary astigmatism and she regained her sight coincidentally in saudi which is normal. we know islam lacks miracle. we need to verify this suprious claims

If this is an example of your knowledge, I shudder to think what your ignorance is like. Islam deemphasizes miracles not that Muslims don't experience or believe in miracles.

All-too-often, people like you present ignorance and call it Islam.

#Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by tayokem(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bossforeva: I rather Charge U to Read the bible with the help of the Holy Ghost
thhe problem with Christians in Nigeria is that they are too complacent with their religion whether anything is wrong with it or not tthey are less concern. The truth iis tthat your Pastors know the fact that there's so much ffor you guys to learn from Islam because your Pastors are "Secretly" learning a lot from the HOLY Qur'an whereas you followers are just OK with your status. I've read the Bible time without number , You can't compare it with the Qur'an in terms of it knowledge base . Pls Seek for Knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by balingat(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Allahu Akbar.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by God1stson(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lilaex: Story stoory...?
u are so wrong.i am a christian but Yahweh can use any vessel or medium to xpress his power.isaih 45 though cyrus was an unbieliver,but God used him to set d isrealites free from Nebuccadinazer.
Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by akozail(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
chef. remy:
thank you jesus!

U be munu Jesus can't help anyone except with d support of Allah

1 Like

Re: Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness by terryems: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
thank u JESUS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Mohammed Really A Descendant Of Ishmael? Read This: / Seven Beautiful Characteristics Which Make A Wife Exceptional / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.