Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,243 members, 7,943,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth (2275 Views)

The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Are Burial Ceremonies Bible-Based Or Pagan? / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

We do have a right because they demonized our religions and committed countless attrocities on us in the name of their beliefs.

You can't blame the actions of people on a religion. People often use their religion as an excuse to commit atrocities.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fulaman198:

You can't blame the actions of people on a religion. People often use their religion as an excuse to commit atrocities.

but this is the height.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

but this is the height.

But those people are not true practitioners of their respective religions. They just do not want to take responsibility for the atrocities they commit, therefore they commit senseless crimes.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fulaman198:

But those people are not true practitioners of their respective religions. They just do not want to take responsibility for the atrocities they commit, therefore they commit senseless crimes.

but have you ever wondered that they are the true practitionaers of the religion and there must be something wrong with the religion itself?

and this maddness has been spreading all over the world over the ages.

this is not normal.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

but have you ever wondered that they are the true practitionaers of the religion and there must be something wrong with the religion itself?

and this maddness has been spreading all over the world over the ages.

this is not normal.

It really can be hard to determine due to the fact that no matter what faith we practise we will get it wrong. Human beings by nature are very imperfect. That is why for me personally, I respect everyones' beliefs because we are all human. No human being will ever practise their religion 100% correctly. If that is the case, then you have a perfect human being. There is fault in every man and woman.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by macof(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fulaman198:

It really can be hard to determine due to the fact that no matter what faith we practise we will get it wrong. Human beings by nature are very imperfect. That is why for me personally, I respect everyones' beliefs because we are all human. No human being will ever practise their religion 100% correctly. If that is the case, then you have a perfect human being. There is fault in every man and woman.

Nah! To Abrahamics, God created them perfectly
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 3:20am On Oct 22, 2013
macof:

Nah! To Abrahamics, God created them perfectly

But I am one of the practitioners of those Abrahamic religions (Islam), and I know for a fact I am not perfect.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by macof(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

But I am one of the practitioners of those Abrahamic religions (Islam), and I know for a fact I am not perfect.

you might be one of those few different. I have seen muslims who claim any non-Muslim would be punished by Allah and sent to hell bla bla.

Honestly, Abrahamic religions are built on fear when there's really nothing to be afraid of

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

And do you have any historical relationship with Abraham which you accept his faith except slavery, war and massive destruction?

Common dont be slave

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
macof:

you might be one of those few different. I have seen muslims who claim any non-Muslim would be punished by Allah and sent to hell bla bla.

Honestly, Abrahamic religions are built on fear when there's really nothing to be afraid of

It is not my place to tell any other Human being where they will go because I am not God. What if I am wrong? All I can do is lend advice where it needs to be leant.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And do you have any historical relationship with Abraham which you accept his faith except slavery, war and massive destruction?

Common dont be slave

Abraham/Ibrahim is not me and I am not him. God gave everyone the ability to have their own thought process and brain. I am a slave to no one except to God and my dear parents. I only live to serve them. However, I am equal to every man and woman who walks this Earth.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

Abraham/Ibrahim is not me and I am not him. God gave everyone the ability to have their own thought process and brain. I am a slave to no one except to God and my dear parents. I only live to serve them. However, I am equal to every man and woman who walks this Earth.

lol. Is Islam fulani religion or Abrahamic religion?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol. Is Islam fulani religion or Abrahamic religion?

Islam is the religion of almost 2 billion people my friend. It is not the Fulani religion.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

Islam is the religion of almost 2 billion people my friend. It is not the Fulani religion.

still dodging my question.

Is Islam Abrahamic religion? Or you dont know what abrahamic is?

How is Islam everybody's religion? Were your ancestors muslim?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

still dodging my question.

Is Islam Abrahamic religion? Or you dont know what abrahamic is?

How is Islam everybody's religion? Were your ancestors muslim?

5000 years Fulani did not practise Islam, but time and people change somewhat, although the pastoralist culture has remained the same. Islam is everyone's religion because you don't have to be a certain ethnic group to become a Muslim.

As aforementioned, I respect your views and ideologies. I am proud and happy that you have your ancestors at heart. However, I wish you would treat those differently from you with love and respect as well.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

Brother Fula, you are different. You are on the path towards enlightenment.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is not my place to tell any other Human being where they will go because I am not God. What if I am wrong? All I can do is lend advice where it needs to be leant.

Brother FUla, you are different.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

very diplomatic answer. I can understand your situation.

It is great that you respect the God and your parents.

However to worship in the foreign ways is what is wrong.

However for now, I understand the average FUulbe situation. Unlike Yoruba, Igbo and even us Hausa, the Fulani it seems have almost lost their original religion and reversion is very tough if not impossible "for now".
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

true and forced on 80% of their ancestors.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fulaman198:

5000 years Fulani did not practise Islam, but time and people change somewhat, although the pastoralist culture has remained the same. Islam is everyone's religion because you don't have to be a certain ethnic group to become a Muslim.

As aforementioned, I respect your views and ideologies. I am proud and happy that you have your ancestors at heart. However, I wish you would treat those differently from you with love and respect as well.

True. thats the game of islam. You can be any ethnic group. However you must accept and bow to the superiority of the "mohammedan" Arabic culture, language and religion as that of divine providence.

It was all part of the gameplan.

I respect and love all trivespeople regardless of religion.

However when we mock the foreign beliefs, we do it with good intentions for you @ heart.

By the Gods, May Baban Mazan strike me dead if I ever did this to suit my own vile selfish reasons.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
ITs ok Brother Fulaman. You can continue to worship the God, Allah, in the ways of the Arabs.

Allah is the Creator afterall.

Nothing wrong with that for now, as you know no other way of worship. It is understandable.

but dont pay too much notice to muhammad. thats my advice.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by ckkris: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jesus heals TODAY.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by macof(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
ckkris: Jesus heals TODAY.

Jesus is just a gay that would surely bow to the awesomeness of the Gods of Africa

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by MamiWata: 2:04am On Oct 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Didn't Islam become the religion of Fulanis because of their tenure as Arab slaves?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2013
MamiWata:

Didn't Islam become the religion of Fulanis because of their tenure as Arab slaves?

Fulani were never Arab slaves, we came across Arabs but were never their slaves.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Fulani were not Arab slaves.

However, some were enslaved by the Tuareg and mixed and became todays Bella Tuareg/Black Tuareg.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

However, some were enslaved by the Tuareg and mixed and became todays Bella Tuareg/Black Tuareg.
Careful with HBG.

https://www.nairaland.com/776835/feedback-comments-complaints/34#19101825
She hid all your posts earlier. Post complaints/suggestions to Obadiah. He's the only reasonable moderator we have left.

Ignore the pm alert.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
Careful with HBG.

https://www.nairaland.com/776835/feedback-comments-complaints/34#19101825
She hid all your posts earlier. Post complaints/suggestions to Obadiah. He's the only reasonable moderator we have left.

Ignore the pm alert.

ok thnx. should i send him by mail?
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok thnx. should i send him by mail?
Yeah. But he's been kinda busy these days.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
Yeah. But he's been kinda busy these days.

ok i appreciate your concern a lot.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok i appreciate your concern a lot.

You're welcome.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by MamiWata: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I see. A Senegalese Fulani told me Fulanis were Arab slaves but he may have meant Tauregs because he usually calls Tuaregs Arabs as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Delutions And Crazy Opressions / The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh / Looking For A Church Not After Money

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.