Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,243 members, 7,943,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth (2274 Views)

The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Are Burial Ceremonies Bible-Based Or Pagan? / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
It is advised for all Pagan Nigerian youth of marriageable age to seek out (wherever possible) extremely religious infidel (christian/muslim) wives from your respective tribes, so that you can influence them religiously and convert them.

If you can marry the daughter of a imam/pastor, its even better. The Gods will reward you.

We need to leave no stone unturned to gain converts (reverts).

Thank You.
You are sounding like some muslims clergy in the north who encourage their people to seek non muslims girls
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mee234:
You are sounding like some muslims clergy in the north who encourage their people to seek non muslims girls

lol....exactly what i was thinking.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
MamiWata:

I see. A Senegalese Fulani told me Fulanis were Arab slaves but he may have meant Tauregs because he usually calls Tuaregs Arabs as well.

We were not Tuareg slaves either. We Mbororo Fulani in Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Central African Republic have had a lot of interaction with Tuaregs because they are a neighbouring ethnic group like the Songhai/Zarma.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mee234:

sometimes you need to learn lessons from your enemies to beat the enemies.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

We were not Tuareg slaves either. We Mbororo Fulani in Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Central African Republic have had a lot of interaction with Tuaregs because they are a neighbouring ethnic group like the Songhai/Zarma.

It is possible that some were enslaved. or maybe I might be wrong and it must be the Songhay,etc., who were enslaved by the Fulani.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

It is possible that some were enslaved. or maybe I might be wrong and it must be the Songhay,etc., who were enslaved by the Fulani.

There were brief Squabbles between Fulbe (Fulani)i and Songhai and Songhai and Tamasheq (Tuareg). However, Songhai defeated both, Fulani settled in todays Mali but never conquered the Songhai or the Tuareg. Our victories were numerous in Senegal where the empire of Tekrur (the Toucoulers) were formed. Today the Toucouler have really integrated into Fulani society and whilst some may not accept the fact that they are Fulbe, they only speak Fulfulde (Fulani language).

If you listen to this guys CD: http://www.allmusic.com/album/zarma-songhay-epics-mw0000063534

It covers all of it.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

There were brief Squabbles between Fulbe (Fulani)i and Songhai and Songhai and Tamasheq (Tuareg). However, Songhai defeated both, Fulani settled in todays Mali but never conquered the Songhai or the Tuareg. Our victories were numerous in Senegal where the empire of Tekrur (the Toucoulers) were formed. Today the Toucouler have really integrated into Fulani society and whilst some may not accept the fact that they are Fulbe, they only speak Fulfulde (Fulani language).

If you listen to this guys CD: http://www.allmusic.com/album/zarma-songhay-epics-mw0000063534

It covers all of it.

ok I see. but I always thought TOucoulers shared common lineage with the Fulani.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok I see. but I always thought TOucoulers shared common lineage with the Fulani.

Tukulor is a Sub Fulani group:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toucouleur_people

Although Thiendella disagrees, she keeps insisting that they are Wolof and Serer
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Tukulor is a Sub Fulani group:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toucouleur_people

Although Thiendella disagrees, she keeps insisting that they are Wolof and Serer

Yes Im sure they are Fuulbe.

1 Like

Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by Fulaman198(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes Im sure they are Fuulbe.

Yah, just don't argue with her about it, she will do whatever she can to tell you that Toucouleur are not Fulani even though their only language is the Fulfulde/Pular tongue.
Re: Message To All Nigerian Pagan Youth by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2013
ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (God Vs Lucifer) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Splashes Millions Of Naira On Youth For Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.