Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,494 members, 7,888,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure (23516 Views)

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by laivwire(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
he got what he asked for. m sure a preggy must have led to that union. too bad for him anyway

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by dozieo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
I still think any man that will allow her teenage daughter get married at the age of 13 is wicked,can you see the age gap,while her mates are busy getting into the universities for a better future,this one is already taking care of two of her biological children,now she is a widow and a murderer,what a life for this unfortunate young woman!

3 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Emmysteve(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
laivwire: .
Too late bro tongue
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by nagoma(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
lynpetra: A 35 yr old married a 16 yr old....which means he married her when she is like 13When I was 13 I was still packing sand inside my bombom.
Rip to the dead man,killed by his toddler wife.

The Yarima club is national. Unity in diversity!
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by pembisco(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
...nd they say grl-child marriage is only in d north . Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by eightsin(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
R:Itongue to d dead.
Bt 35 ontop 16!!
I give up!
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Deschil: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say!
Licensed-2-Kill:
Sincerely, some women are programmed to bring out the mike tyson in you,

4 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by laivwire(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
cheesy
Emmysteve: Too late bro tongue
wink i see yu
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by nagoma(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
3ace: 16 year old? That guy must be related to Yerima.

He is the Igbo version - in yorubaland . R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Jaytee1985: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hobashola: I av not heard or seen d word 'paedophille' used against this man..wait,is it 'cos he is xtian?
abi now
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Deschil: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
There are two victims here: FIRST the girl and then the man. Sad.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
If this man was from the north now probably a muslim we would have been reading different level of insult, now this man was said to be an igbo man all we read is "16 year old girl with 2 kids". Less we Don't forget child-marriage is part of african culture why the fuss? undecided

Hypocrites!

6 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by gratiaeo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
16yrs mother of 2? Menh that husband is wicked. Serve him ryt
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Pennywise(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2013

“We were all shocked and most of the people took to their heels. ”

I was on the look out for this. Its a constant wherever Nigerians are confronted with a grave situation in which someone might die or is dead.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by hikmoj(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
I tot pple say only abokis marry at a vry tender age,16yrs, mother of 2,probably she started d kerewa wit him at d age of 11,12 or 13.if not dat our religion strictly abhors senseles talk against d holy ones of God i would've talked some senses into d heads of religios bigots who always hold my religion to ransom over some dirty habits of its followers but sha God go judge una.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by nora544: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
The problem why this happen is that in nigeria a wife who gets beaten from her husband has to stay with him and she should go down on her kees to pray and God will help her that is all what she will hear. There is no house where such a wife can run to get help.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by johnstar(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
undecided
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by blackrichy: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
lynpetra: A 35 yr old married a 16 yr old....which means he married her when she is like 13When I was 13 I was still packing sand inside my bombom.
Rip to the dead man,killed by his toddler wife.

so when did u stop packing sand inside ur bombom?

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by gratiaeo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: If this man was from the north now probably a muslim we would have been reading different level of insult, now this man was said to be an igbo man all we read is "16 year old girl with 2 kids". Less we Don't forget child-marriage is part of african culture why the fuss? undecided

Hypocrites!
the diff is that Igbo see their own as abomination while muslin see their as a way of life

8 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by dasparrow: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Post

Moral of the story: Paedophilia kills.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by yogun(f): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sadly the man is dead, he deserves to be arrested and tried for marrying an undeage and put her in the family way and thereby endangering her life. Even if she is caught, she shld be tried as a child and cld get away if she states the continual beating and molestation from the man and the stabbing was in self-defence.

5 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by iyobs7(f): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

Common sense is not common. It is very wrong for that little girl to be married to that man.
Did you ever get to think of her age when she was given out as a wife and maybe against her will
The man always beat her. Whick kind bring out the stupid mike tyson out of a man. What do you think
a 16year old will nag about? two children already haba guy talk well abeg

8 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Hormaulorlah(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: When stories like this come up, i wonder who to blame. Is it the dead mans fault for lifting up his hand and beating his wife and the mother of his kids, or the wifes fault for not being patient and enduring enough or perharps the parent of wife, the poor girl whose parents sent her to an early marriage instead of sending her to school. It is well.

How are you so sure that the parents are the ones that refused to send her to school? Ever heard of iyawo nylon bag? All these small girls who think that the world is in their feet because one brother is always rubbing their palms with #200 or at most #500. When the effect of #500 manifests(unwanted preg), their parents then compound their problem by sending them to the man's house unprepared.
Parents should try to be the best friends of their children esp females.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by batstan(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: this is pathetic!

16year-old mother of 2 married to 35year-old man?
Should i say rest in peace to the man that didn't allow peace in rest?
'didn't know we have Yerimas accross the Naija river.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
I KNOW WATCHU MEAN
BUT NOT 16 YEAR OLDS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.