Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,495 members, 7,888,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure (23517 Views)

Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by hikmoj(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
dvdon: This is what I call the repercaution of a sodomic and gomorrial era, where a bio degraded 35 yrs old Homo sapien, will connive into an under developed novice of a 16 yrs old to the extent of pro creational; pro ciritee. I here by divulge into the propagatory collusium of yerima to underpose the adverse effect underscore problemobric probebullar that infant marriage is only but a hedious misconception. Let this serve as a warning. I hereby josterpose to rest my intellectual argorithim.

Don't ask Don't tell.
pls pls pls pls abeg no b students of patrick obahiagbon dey N/land oo.i know u no force me 2 read ur comment. BUT meaningful contribution may positivly affect d lives of others but if u dont make urself clear how would somebdy gain.bros no vex oo
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by SELFWORTH: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Sincerely, some women are programmed to bring out the mike tyson in you,

....The day Mike Tyson comes out in any human being (animal instinct) against another, I pray that the devil (hunter) receives thier soul that day. This 'Mike Tyson' deserves what he got.

She didn't deserve to be living with an animal.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by chimchim1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
i guess u are Hon Patrick

dvdon: This is what I call the repercaution of a sodomic and gomorrial era, where a bio degraded 35 yrs old Homo sapien, will connive into an under developed novice of a 16 yrs old to the extent of pro creational; pro ciritee. I here by divulge into the propagatory collusium of yerima to underpose the adverse effect underscore problemobric probebullar that infant marriage is only but a hedious misconception. Let this serve as a warning. I hereby josterpose to rest my intellectual argorithim.

Don't ask Don't tell.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Youngzedd(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: When stories like this come up, i wonder who to blame. Is it the dead mans fault for lifting up his hand and beating his wife and the mother of his kids, or the wifes fault for not being patient and enduring enough or perharps the parent of wife, the poor girl whose parents sent her to an early marriage instead of sending her to school. It is well.

The parents are to be blamed.

If you can't care for them, why giving birth to them.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by SELFWORTH: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: This serves as a warning to you guys.stop kid marriage.
All that glitters are not giesha.

It's so pathetic and unsrambled how some individual cannot handle their temperatures.

Don't understand this greek language. If you must use big grammar, at least stick to easy words. grin grin
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Topefemi: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
iu got to be kidding me. Id*ot

3 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Deschil: Keep quiet if you have nothing to say!
so shld u
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
iyobs7:

Common sense is not common. It is very wrong for that little girl to be married to that man.
Did you ever get to think of her age when she was given out as a wife and maybe against her will
The man always beat her. Whick kind bring out the stupid mike tyson out of a man. What do you think
a 16year old will nag about? two children already haba guy talk well abeg
sowi, my bad.
I jst dont like followin d crowd.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by SELFWORTH: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: If this man was from the north now probably a muslim we would have been reading different level of insult, now this man was said to be an igbo man all we read is "16 year old girl with 2 kids". Less we Don't forget child-marriage is part of african culture why the fuss? undecided

Hypocrites!

What is bad IS BAD!

Africa or Asia or Europe. The culture is bad and those who partake in it are heartless.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by BrightCar: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
How did they get her age? That AGE cannot be true, if its true then the husband should be charged posthumously for child abuse
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by agohavivi(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
while some men are programmed to bring out the aluu in a woman.

5 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Babzilla:
I KNOW WATCHU MEAN
BUT NOT 16 YEAR OLDS
yeah, i know.
I empathised with her too. Jst lukin at ds from another perspectives. The union shld neva have stood, yet it did. Nothin u or i say cld changed wot has already hapnd.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by SELFWORTH: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
BrightCar: How did they get her age? That AGE cannot be true, if its true then the husband should be charged posthumously for child abuse

Which court?

Hell or in the graveyard?
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by delishpot: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: If this man was from the north now probably a muslim we would have been reading different level of insult, now this man was said to be an igbo man all we read is "16 year old girl with 2 kids". Less we Don't forget child-marriage is part of african culture why the fuss? undecided

Hypocrites!
So, I expect your daughters wedding invite when she clocks 14 then. Cos people force it on girls you think it is right? In african culture some boys marry at 17 so am I suppose to insist your parents find you a girl at that age and make you marry? E don reach another person you remember culture. Okay na.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Topefemi: iu got to be kidding me. Id*ot
wow! Lyk seriously?
U sound so pissed, did sombdy collect ur crayons again?
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Jbluv55(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kingspin:
A 16-year-old mother of two, Ebere Ogu, has allegedly stabbed her 35-year-old husband, Patrick,......
.........“Ebere and Patrick frequently engage in fights...."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/16-yr-old-mother-2-stabs-husband-death/
Hmm....May the soul of the departed RIP. Amen

@bolded
* This is the essence of courtship before marriage. I doubt if they courted. (Look before you leap).
* The age gap was just too wide which means the two of them couldn't have been flowing @ the same level hence the frequent fights.

LESSON LEARNT: The bee that has honey in its mouth also has a sting in its tail

Guys please watch a lady's temperament closely before tying the knot. Don't foolishly n hurriedly get married(out of desperation) to a lady that will either take ur life(or peace or joy) directly or indirectly.

Ladies, being more emotional (usually acting before thinking abt it) than guys, please n please watch out for a guy that will bring out the angel in you rather than the devil in you lest you are made to do smtn you might regret for the rest of ur life.

Thank you n God bless.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by todayguest(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who gave their ages? Marriage is all about tolerance and forgiveness. If you can't tolerate and forgive don't intend to marry. No spouse is a "god" We all have our areas of weakness. I'd rather be a baby father than been sent to early grave by a spouse. Rest In Peace.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
really?

I bet you'll expect .maturity from a 16 year old.

Did u read the part where he pounced on her again after a neighbour seperated them?

I'm sure he's made it a habit.beating her blue and black.
To me it appears he got what he bargained for.

It was either that or he'd have killed her.it's just a matter of time.
We'd have been reading "35 year old man beat 16 year old wife to death"

I say let the table turn for once.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by delishpot: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hormaulorlah:

How are you so sure that the parents are the ones that refused to send her to school? Ever heard of iyawo nylon bag? All these small girls who think that the world is in their feet because one brother is always rubbing their palms with #200 or at most #500. When the effect of #500 manifests(unwanted preg), their parents then compound their problem by sending them to the man's house unprepared.
Parents should try to be the best friends of their children esp females.

So you mean its okay for a man of 30 somefin to lay with a 13 or 14 year old? Biko why would a grown man in the first place do that? And you are blaming the girl too? Now I know why that guy said the six year old he raped seduced him. Cos people like you always blame the girl. A man is always allowed to use his prick without thinking. Ngwanu he is dead that is what his 200 and 500 bucks purchased if so.

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by SURYSuri(f): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
gratiaeo:
the diff is that Igbo see their own as abomination while muslin see their as a way of life
you see it as abomination yet it happens, this is just the one we heard about, bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by esilove(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
16yr old wit two kids? how is this different frm Yerima's case? I see death is involved here.
This gal tire eye for bele. No blame d man wettin sweet 16 dey do na too much
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by GentleMimi: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hmmm,orishirishi! His neighbour came in to seperate fight,but the man went ahead to continue the ''panel beating''. There is more to this story ooo. Only God knows what this little girl has been through in that marrige! Two kids at age 16.....prbly had her first kid at age 13! I weep!!! But wait a minute! She's an igbo girl,so why get married at such tender age(her parents nko)? I wish d man cld rise up frm d dead so i'll assist Ebere in the ''stabbing part 2''

2 Likes

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
gratiaeo:
the diff is that Igbo see their own as abomination while muslin see their as a way of life
hypocrite, the bible does not even condemn child-marriage Lol, even the virgin mother was a child when she gave birth to son of god...

do you read where I said child-marriage was part of africa culture, but sorry your ibo brother just got killed by his young wife grin

1 Like

Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by stantob(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Jbluv55(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
BrightCar: How did they get her age? That AGE cannot be true, if its true then the husband should be charged posthumously for child abuse
@bolded Nice observation. You may be right that the age may not be true. But also there is a possibility that it is true as you know living in some vicinity could mean no secret whatsoever. So maybe in one of their fights or maybe the girl has mentioned it in a complaint to one of the neighbors.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
SURY Suri: you see it as abomination yet it happens, this is just the one we heard about, bunch of hypocrites!
You minding that hypocrite, their god impregnated a little girl and gave birth to 'son of god' grin and he's screaming abomination, let even look at ojukwu and bianca age gap cheesy
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Licensed2Kill(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: really?

I bet you'll expect .maturity from a 16 year old.

Did u read the part where he pounced on her again after a neighbour seperated them?

I'm sure he's made it a habit.beating her blue and black.
To me it appears he got what he bargained for.

It was either that or he'd have killed her.it's just a matter of time.
We'd have been reading "35 year old man beat 16 year old wife to death"

I say let the table turn for once.
the killin of a fellow human being is neva justified whatever the reason maybe.
pardon me for bn a lil bit cynical. Ur premise was arrived at from the reporter's POV but what abt the things that are not said.
They might claimed the gal is 16 simply bcuz they want her to avoid jail time.
Mind you, im not in any way taking sides buh if you read between the line you would have noticed that the reports took a sympathetic angle towards the gal
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
tintingz: hypocrite, the bible does not even condemn child-marriage Lol, even the virgin mother was a child when she gave birth to son of god...

do you read where I said child-marriage was part of africa culture, but sorry your ibo brother just got killed by his young wife grin

What is wrong with you? You have seen many christians condemning child marriage on this thread so why are you still bringing up the bible and the virgin mary?
Child marriage is not part of African culture, it was in the past but it is no longer acceptable so stop trying to force African cultures to tally with your backward Islamic practices.
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by Polio: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Terrible
Re: 16-Yr-Old Mother Of 2 Stabs Husband To Death In Akure by tintingz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
SELFWORTH:

What is bad IS BAD!

Africa or Asia or Europe. The culture is bad and those who partake in it are heartless.
Rewind the time back to past and change the practice. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.