Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show (47610 Views)

Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e / Wizkid Replies J-Martins Over Broke Fan Allegation / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by splendor121(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
haha! he's just a kid
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Airforce1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
demelza: All right Grand pa!

Dats my baby..

#kiss of life* kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
True talk Bro. But no matter what, he should be able to pull a little more crowd than that.
As a musical celeb, once you start lossing fans, very soon you start lossing money/pay as well.

Get your fans and money will follow.
The so called promoter/Venue will think twice before calling wizkid for a show in Abuja next time

bro, an artist has very little say on how the promoter/venue wants to run their show. the fact that the price was too high is the reason why not many people came to the show. that should be a lesson to all the future promoters/venues.

Wizkid has already made a name for himself in 9ja, and he has a following (no questions about that!), the problem is the novice promoters/venues who do not know how to promote/market a party properly........and only see such event as a way to become rich overnight.

the only one who lost credibility here is the promoter/venue, not Wizkid, and if you make the same party next week at an affordable price to all (in ABJ), the venue will be jammed pack!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Rajosh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is the beginning of the end of wizkid. though he got paid, in future organizers won't go for him cos they don't want to loose. I saw this coming. he's not talented like my one and only 2baba,or p square or dbang.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bad market for them promoters
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: mee i will leave my house to go and watch a kid
don't Ɣ☺ΰ just wish to be theat kid*yimu
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: mee i will leave my house to go and watch a kid
don't Ɣ☺ΰ just wish to be that kid*yimu
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by shadrach77: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
na like dis 9ice begin start grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Donmichaelz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
wen I saw d pix I tot: it was a church service just geting started.,hahahahaha niggas career af die

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Boll2010: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
shadrach77: na like dis 9ice begin start grin grin grin
so true....dude don over release no more song........song he releases now are if an upcoming release am wahalai na to quit music.....hope he up is game
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by LizzyAnn(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin grin lwkmd
Vivly: gringringrin oh Lawd!!
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Youngzedd(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
demelza: The guy don carry im money waka.
I'm sure the organizers don dey cry river wherever dem dey. grin

You sure say shame go allow am ask for his money lol.

grin grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by LizzyAnn(f): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin grin grin babe u no go kill me grin grin grin
demelza: grin I guess anytime he hears the president talking from ABJ, his response will be "Broke people from broke states think they have an opinion"
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
His truly a wizKID for replying on public domain not knowing keeping mute would be best for his career. undecided

I just hope slowly he wouldn't be seeing more of this.
All the best
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's a leaked version of the show!!! *In Davido's voice*
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by ludot(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: And you think other promoters will go hire an artist who commands empty seats?

SMH! The loser my friend is the artiste. The event organiser only loses for that particular event while the artist loses future bookings.

@Sunny_bobo ori e pe bi ti alajo Somolu. Who will organize events for an artiste that can not pull crowds?
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Afroconnect: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I don dey pity the guy. I think next time, he should make it a little bit cheaper. If you noticed there were more people at the back(regular) sit than the front. So, it's obvious it's because of the exorbitant price.

guy you are miserable,you dey pity person wey fit feed your whole family,at his age he don touch pepper wey ur whole family put together no fit touch.
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by kflexxy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Wizkid Still My Man!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Afroconnect: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Rajosh: this is the beginning of the end of wizkid. though he got paid, in future organizers won't go for him cos they don't want to loose. I saw this coming. he's not talented like my one and only 2baba,or p square or dbang.
Naija una bad belle na him make una dey suffer-hate on politicians,leave the lil boy hussling alone.
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by prettyculzzy: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
I think wizkid deserves dat couldn't he see the fact that he is no more perfect
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by katch1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Afro connect:

guy you are miserable,you dey pity person wey fit feed your whole family,at his age he don touch pepper wey ur whole family put together no fit touch.
. Oga you think say na every family poor like ur family?

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by bobby7me(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Your photo Album?
grin grin tongue
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Myself2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

you must not know how this biz work.......a promoter/venue hires the artist for a show on a particular date, for a set performance fee. that artist has nothing to do with how much the entrance ticket will be or how many people will be in attendance. the artist gets paid his performance fee whether the house is empty or full. the only one who lose (or gain anything) is the promoter/venue. the only one who has anything to do with the seating arrangement is also the promoter/venue.

So it does not matter to his image and public perception that he performed for a near empty audience?
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by chinosxl(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

you must not know how this biz work.......a promoter/venue hires the artist for a show on a particular date, for a set performance fee. that artist has nothing to do with how much the entrance ticket will be or how many people will be in attendance. the artist gets paid his performance fee whether the house is empty or full. the only one who lose (or gain anything) is the promoter/venue. the only one who has anything to do with the seating arrangement is also the promoter/venue.

You are very right. Some times, they get performance fee in advance and some % of entrance ticket after show.
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Wizpa(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
pretty culzzy: I think wizkid deserves dat couldn't he see the fact that he is no more perfect

Ur brain needs to be washed with hypo bleach and iron sponge tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Wizpa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
pretty culzzy: I think wizkid deserves dat couldn't he see the fact that he is no more perfect

Ur brain needs to be washed with hypo bleach and iron sponge tongue grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by write2obi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

and after attracting Zero audience you think the promoter will invite WizKid to his next show?, Fanboy just read comments if you have nothing sensible to type

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by chux76(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: Your photo Album?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Replies Critics On Empty Seats At His Abuja Show by Nifemicutie(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
can sum1 pls tel me wat he tweeted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set / My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks / Korede Bello At Hertfordshire University In London, Having Fun (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.