Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Where Is Hezron Lorriane? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Hezron Lorriane? (4990 Views)

Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: He will not date you. He is too intelligent for that. You are empty compared to him. Emptiness and brains cant mix.
Post The Pm I Sent You If You Dare. God go catch you today.
Liar and Smelly gay.

Why don't you just tell us you have a crush on Hezzy & we'd understand that you are pained he doesn't do Lab Rats like you.

You just jumped in into a thread & started spewing the left over s e m e n you swallowed & started getting us wet. Do stop this, e-umbrellas are not available yet.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Johnfavour(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kuzaku:

Why don't you just tell us you have a crush on Hezzy & we'd understand that you are pained he doesn't do Lab Rats like you.

You just jumped in into a thread & started spewing the left over s e m e n you swallowed & started getting us wet. Do stop this, e-umbrellas are not available yet.
thank u oh....I dunno wot he z up to
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by ColourTv: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz:

Whether you PM'd him or not is actually not my business. I was just trying to have some e-fun here, till you had to come along. Please do me the favour of ignoring and not quoting me henceforth. Thank you. smiley
One down!
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: One down!

you must be highly deluded to think that the rubbish you posted above would get at me. One down indeed. Do yourself the favour of not following gay people around NL.

I actually thought you had some brains and I was trying to play it cool. Obviously you're after attention from us. I've noticed you, you may now run along.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: But you like semen so why are you complaining? You take it in the anus everyday.
I see you have changed your story from me PMing you. Good one, you can speak from both sides of the mouth.
I jumped into this thread because I was appreciative of d fact dat your LEADER has been away. Only to see you ass-fûckers forming sadness.
Empty gaytard!

Would have replied you, but your father at home has just phoned me to apologise for your childish behaviour, so I'll just behave like an adult that I am, & let you continue your whining.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by ColourTv: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kuzaku:

Would have replied you, but your father at home has just phoned me to apologise for your childish behaviour, so I'll just behave like an adult that I am, & let you continue your whining.
Nah!
You guys are boring, have your thread back. It was quite fun though.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: LOL!!!
Run along with his pénis in your anus.
I dont need attention from you animals. Its just personal loathing.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Johnfavour(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Colour_Tv: Have you told your parents you prefer your fellow man yansh?
Coward! Na online you fit show yourself.
Shift make I see beta thing.
Nobody know you.
It wont be a bad idea to commit suicide tho, ur parents will neva accept it. You are totally worthless.
I v neva seen human being who is as foolish as yoursef. If I tell you how far I v gone wit my life, u ll be sad 4 ursef. My parent ll even prefa me being a gay with my achivment than having a straight child wu z useless n ambitionless lyk you. I dont like insulting dudes. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by 2sa2: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Johnfavour: I v neva seen human being who is as foolish as yoursef. If I tell you how far I v gone wit my life, u ll be sad 4 ursef. My parent ll even prefa me being a gay with my achivment than having a straight child wu z useless n ambitionless lyk you. I dont like insulting dudes. Be careful
Lies
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by ColourTv: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Johnfavour: I v neva seen human being who is as foolish as yoursef. If I tell you how far I v gone wit my life, u ll be sad 4 ursef. My parent ll even prefa me being a gay with my achivment than having a straight child wu z useless n ambitionless lyk you. I dont like insulting dudes. Be careful
You are a non-muthaf*cking factor. We can all claim to be wat we are not on d net. You are a nobody. If your parents prefer u being gay, why are u seeking 4 advice on weda 2 tell dem. Mumu dat cant use his brain.
Again, kill yourself. To avoid being lynched. F^cker!
Im out!
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Colour_Tv: You are a non-muthaf*cking factor. We can all claim to be wat we are not on d net. You are a nobody. If your parents prefer u being gay, why are u seeking 4 advice on weda 2 tell dem. Mumu dat cant use his brain.
Again, kill yourself. To avoid being lynched. F^cker!
Im out!
Don't you get tired of bantering?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
colour_tv = ishilove?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz: colour_tv = ishilove?
definitely not, not that I like her but ishi cannot stoop this low!
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:
definitely not, not that I like her but ishi cannot stoop this low!

I don't think so, you may need to refer to the e-war between ishi's 2nd i.d and logicboys 2nd i.d.

Besides don't you think the way she stalks gay themed threads is unusual?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz:

I don't think so, you may need to refer to the e-war between ishi's 2nd i.d and logicboys 2nd i.d.

I know she goes overboard with her homophobia but, I can assure you that ishilove is not a child, I hope!

btw what are their 2nd ids pls? would love to check it out and please if you can get the e-war link... I might have missed that.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just hope logic boy is not someone's 2nd id, cos I love that guy o
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:

I know she goes overboard with her homophobia but, I can assure you that ishilove is not a child, I hope!

btw what are their 2nd ids pls? would love to check it out and please if you can get the e-war link... I might have missed that.

Joshthefirst: the e-war between logicboy03 and ishilove is ended. To your tent o israel. Thank you for spectating.
grin
www.nairaland.com/1447917/religion-complaints-thread-sticky/21

in that thread ^^ the war ended. Check detials of the war at the old religious-section-complaints-thread-derailers paradise and striktlymi's award night thread.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz:

in that thread ^^ the war ended. Check detials of the war at the old religious-section-complaints-thread-derailers paradise and striktlymi's award night thread.

Lol, thanks a lot...
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz: colour_tv = ishilove?
WTF?!?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz:

Wow, I have a second ID?? Kindly post the link because I am very interested in knowing my second ID undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz:

Wow, a secret admirer... He is stalking me and keeping track of all my posts.cheesy

Flattering but creepy undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:

Another secret admirer... wink

Ishi you're hawt!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
And behold ishilove appeared from nowhere!

@Gsking,
do you know believe what i told you?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Another secret admirer... wink

Ishi you're hawt!! cheesy cheesy
I can bet all the vi.bra.tors and strap on in Nigeria that the "local search" button was created specially for you... how else would anyone explain how you located this thread?

As for being your secret admirer... hmmm, YOU WISHgrin

@Yooguys, it's seun's fault... ishilove local searched her name and got here.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yooguyz: And behold ishilove appeared from nowhere!

@Gsking,
do you know believe what i told you?
It's called 'Local search'. You should try it sometime
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:
I can bet all the vibrators and strap on in Nigeria that the "local search" button was created specially for you... how else would anyone explain how you located this thread?

As for being your secret admirer... hmmm, YOU WISHgrin
Come now, it doesn't hurt to admit that you are head-over-heels for me wink cheesy
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Come now, it doesn't hurt to admit that you are head-over-heels for me wink cheesy

No qualms, if you're up for it, your life can change forever!!! Did you just say head-over-heels? I'm sure you of all people understand what casual, meaningless sexxx mean! kiss
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
GSKing:

No qualms, if you're up for it, your life can change forever!!! Did you just say head-over-heels? I'm sure you of all people understand what casual, meaningless sexxx mean! kiss
So you intend to have casual, meaningless sexxx with me?

Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
So you intend to have casual, meaningless sexxx with me?

Bwahahahahahaha!!! cheesy
oh crap! we're online for zap's sake, I just typed that randomly, okay? get it out of your head...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Am In Luv Wit Omolola1 (an Active Member Of This Forum) / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.