Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Where Is Hezron Lorriane? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Hezron Lorriane? (5037 Views)

Happy Birthday, Hezron Lorraine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
carr101:

Good to have you back...
Carr,missed you too so much.How business?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Carr,missed you too so much.How business?

Oh, same here...

Everything's been alright,..been stressed out lately though. smiley
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by texanomaly(f): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hez!!!

You are back?

I missed you.

How are you?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
carr101:

Oh, same here...

Everything's been alright,..been stressed out lately though. smiley
Eyah,pele.every man to his own tents.

Na sleep sure pass now,I can't kill myself abeg.Tommorow things.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Johnfavour(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Seriously,I love you all I swear.its sweet how caring you all are,Yooguyz.I missed you oh.
u re finally back. Welcome, ur name is all ova nairaland. D diva
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MiguelMi6(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
You guys should please beg Lorraine to stop killing himself with thoughts.A little fun won't stop the pain but at least he gets better.Since yesterdayHe keeps sleeping like there's no tommorow betterstill pretends he his sleeping or doesn't want to be disturbed.He sure will overcome I know it.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Yooguyz: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Hezron welcome back! Where have you been?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
MiguelMi6: You guys should please beg Lorraine to stop killing himself with thoughts.A little fun won't stop the pain but at least he gets better.Since yesterdayHe keeps sleeping like there's no tommorow betterstill pretends he his sleeping or doesn't want to be disturbed.He sure will overcome I know it.
Miguel I will kill you today.Just come back home,you'll see.angry
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yooguyz: Hezron welcome back! Where have you been?
it's a long story.when I update my diary,you'll understand.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MiguelMi6(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Miguel I will kill you today.Just come back home,you'll see.angry
I could stay a night at the hotel if you try that angry.Are my allegations false?Sincerely,I only kept quiet trying to honour your wishes but you have to come out of that shell.The rest I'll tell you when I get back.Stay put.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol @ the above posts.

Hezzy, hid to some advice. Someone wants the best for you.

And if you guys are gonna fight, can I at least get an invitation? grin
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
masonkz: Lol @ the above posts.

Hezzy, hidto some advice. Someone wants the best for you.

grin You're an unrepentant clowngrin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Johnfavour(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
I ll like to be there too.....V.I.P watchin in 3D
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
masonkz: Lol @ the above posts.

Hezzy, hid to some advice. Someone wants the best for you.

Of course,you'll be invited soon enough.Just hang tight.Plus Miguel is very disturbing,he checks on me like every second saying he doesn't want me committing suicide,that's not bad enough,he comes to my room naked non-challantly.I Hate that,but e no dey hear word.I don tire for am.

Where's Simon,I don't know if I should say I miss him or not.BTW,Mase saw your diary updates,you had a date shocked.I miss sha,he was married-mtcheeew.tell him to park well oh or GO and Die(seems that's the new word in town).
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2013
^^^

Hez is back cheesy

Miguel pls don't relent in what u are doing, You are what the doctor ordered grin

Hez it's good to have U back wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MiguelMi6(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gudintent: ^^^

Hez is back cheesy

Miguel pls don't relent in what u are doing, You are what the doctor ordered grin

Hez it's good to have U back wink
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Of course,you'll be invited soon enough.Just hang tight.Plus Miguel is very disturbing,he checks on me like every second saying he doesn't want me committing suicide,that's not bad enough,he comes to my room naked non-challantly.I Hate that,but e no dey hear word.I don tire for am.

Where's Simon,I don't know if I should say I miss him or not.BTW,Mase saw your diary updates,you had a date shocked.I miss sha,he was married-mtcheeew.tell him to park well oh or GO and Die(seems that's the new word in town).

No be small thing o. Lol. A nice guy though. wink

Sure you've been good.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
masonkz:

No be small thing o. Lol. A nice guy though. wink

Sure you've been good.
He's a nice guy,all the same,ain't allowing you a chance with a married dude,think of it,he has a wife hopelessly in a union with him.Do you want to be a part of his misery if at all the cat comes of the bag and she finds out?Except he divorces his wife for you grin grin undecided

I'm good oh.I went to The Experience yesterday,it was mind-blowing,I couldn't have imagined being anywhere else.I'm just so exhausted and weak.Had the blast of my life,needed those worship to praise God,reminded myself that through it all,I have a lot to be grateful for.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: He's a nice guy,all the same,ain't allowing you a chance with a married dude,think of it,he has a wife hopelessly in a union with him.Do you want to be a part of his misery if at all the cat comes of the bag and she finds out?Except he divorces his wife for you grin grin undecided

I'm good oh.I went to The Experience yesterday,it was mind-blowing,I couldn't have imagined being anywhere else.I'm just so exhausted and weak.Had the blast of my life,needed those worship to praise God,reminded myself that through it all,I have a lot to be grateful for.

Lol. Of course I've made a decision of not being with him. We're just friends...although he's still dropping hints in his chats with me. He'll get tired of that, I'm sure.

You went for Experience? That's great. Can still remember the last one I went for and how I was crying profusely in worship. Lol. Many years ago. Good to know you had a good time there.

Would have actually gone if Kirk Franklin was there. Just to go hear that marvelous choir of his.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Johnfavour(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please, who can tell me gay themed movies or series I can find in Nigeria market
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seems like anti spambot knows hezron is back... If not, what hid his post just now?
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Of course I've made a decision of not being with him. We're just friends...although he's still dropping hints in his chats with me. He'll get tired of that, I'm sure.

You went for Experience? That's great. Can still remember the last one I went for and how I was crying profusely in worship. Lol. Many years ago. Good to know you had a good time there.

Would have actually gone if Kirk Franklin was there. Just to go hear that marvelous choir of his.
You deserve much better,there's always a prince charming out there,just wait a while,he will be your knight in shiny armour riding a white stallion.

I did oh,the B.O.T banned me in diary section and hid my post.can you imagine that.Kirk would have been an added sensation.Still,I enjoyed this year's edition also.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: You deserve much better,there's always a prince charming out there,just wait a while,he will be your knight in shiny armour riding a white stallion.

I did oh,the B.O.T banned me in diary section and hid my post.can you imagine that.Kirk would have been an added sensation.Still,I enjoyed this year's edition also.

smiley smiley
That I'm sure of, but I won't be holding my breath in anticipation. hehe.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by HezronLorraine(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
masonkz:

smiley smiley
That I'm sure of, but I won't be holding my breath in anticipation. hehe.
As your counsel shall be,follow your beats.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MRSANITY(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
masonkz:

Lol. Of course I've made a decision of not being with him. We're just friends...although he's still dropping hints in his chats with me. He'll get tired of that, I'm sure. grin

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin grin you were crying profusely in worship grin so after your cry the demon of faggotry possessing your soul refused to let go, the demon must be holding u strong by the anus. Meeeennnnnn u are one bloody hypocrite sha.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MRSANITY(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Imagine after Jesus had told that woman to go and sin no more, she continues in the sin, even to a greater degree then goes to church the next day and lifts up "holy" hands in worship. Just an imagination.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MRSANITY(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: You deserve much better,there's always a prince charming out there,just wait a while,he will be your knight in shiny armour riding a white stallion.

Oga fagggot, welcome o, ur people missed u so much, they v all been empty without you. Hope u bought enough pampers to share round for them? undecided
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Oga fagggot, welcome o, ur people missed u so much, they v all been empty without you. Hope u bought enough pampers to share round for them? undecided
Lolsssssss, funny dude... you ended up being a comedian!cheesy
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by MRSANITY(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
GSKing:
Lolsssssss, funny dude... you ended up being a comedian!cheesy
It's funny to you cos you're a lesbian, no matter how many dildos u insert into ur vj, u won't need diapers. Please do yourself a favor, stop showing up when fagggots are quoted, no one is talking to you, you are not disgusting, just a joker. Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by GSKing: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
MR.SANITY:
It's funny to you cos you're a lesbian, no matter how many dildos u insert into ur vj, u won't need diapers. Please do yourself a favor, stop showing up when fagggots are quoted, no one is talking to you, you are not disgusting, just a joker. Don't cry more than the bereaved.
Really?angry

My friend, [size=30pt] GO AND DIE!!![/size]

Seun, we need the SLAP BUTTON!!!angry

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
MR.SANITY:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin grin you were crying profusely in worship grin so after your cry the demon of faggotry possessing your soul refused to let go, the demon must be holding u strong by the anus. Meeeennnnnn u are one bloody hypocrite sha.

You just can't resist following me around Nairaland, can you? hehe

Young man, I have no use for you and your generation of homophobic idio.ts. In my world, you don't exist, and I only remember you when you quote me, obviously I can't say the same for you, going by your obsession with gay people who aren't even interested in you to start with.

Yes, crying in church is no new thing. For all I care, same guy singing those solos in your church may as well be gay. Tell him Mason sends his greetings. We've all been there. And no he wasn't possessed by whatever demon that has possessed your hating self.

I guess the fact that I've once cried to Fantasia's Side Effects Of You also translates to being possessed by demons. I'm a music person, and music can as well get me high and low. And yes I love beautiful voices! And can probably get an orga.sm listening to one. Now does that make you happy??

Mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Hezron Lorriane? by Gudintent: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr Insanity pls go hug a transformer, the world will do better with one less hater! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hi / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.