Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:10 AM

Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww (722 Views)

Afam Where Are You,I Need Your Help / Dualcore & Afam / Dedicated To My2cents & Afam For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
E don tire E don tire E dey go back to im village,

I was perplexed when i read the thread of this comedian staing that he was done with the webmaster section of nairaland.
AFAM aka. ATI just let us know you can't cope in lagos anymore and there are TAX imposition here and there and no money aint just coming in for you 'cus your web development GAME aint just tight and no client wants to do business with you 'cus rather than going to their office to negotiate a business deal you go their to run you river naija mouth by being rude, arrogant and an irritant. so you just have to go back to the village to either go back to farm (thank G od it is raining season), or you go to teachcomputer in the village community school, and your only best best is to go chasing jobs designing websites for the chieves and village hunters.

I laugh when i come across people like you with atitude probles especially when it is your mouth or hands that is doing the evil act. you guys tend toenjoy it bringing other people down until you eventually meet your match the you give all sorts of reasons why "you have to leave the forum"

Na crase dey do you. tell people we had a combat 'cus i was irritated at you yabbing others and you could just stand it so you had to RESIGN back to the village .

PEOPLE PLEASE CHECK AFAM'S POST (aka ATI) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-146737.32.html (demo review,anyone?

With this una go see why the home boi dey run from nairaland. if you can't afford cybercafes anymore tell us so we fit help you get internet for house (oh! sorry i forgot you dont have either a laptop or a desktop) na you neighbour desktop you dey go use for your WACK websites.

People feel free to criticise this post but i am only stating the reasons for HIS RESIGNATION back to the village, i am only vexed 'cus the guy thought he was too good in insults
Re: Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww by timmy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
@fizofly, yu be psychic? wink
Re: Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww by OmniPotens(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ fizofly

What is your problem man? You should just keep calm and let's see if we can resolve all these issue once and for all. You have said enough. Don't make people start thinking you are a sadist. "Forget about the past- na the future really matter" was the response a Nigerian musician "Faze" gave to "Tuface" and I think it is applicable here. Hang your boot man. The future really matters man!

wink
Re: Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww by yawatide(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Omnipotens
and not to mention, most of those who have had derogatory words to say about Afam haven't themselves contributed in any +ve way towards the growth of this board (Ouch!)
Re: Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww by neo2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
to whom it may concern ~ what 'future' exactly are you talking about? sounds like i'm missing something here. have you even read the guy's reason(s) for leaving? or wanting to leave? he would probably yab you for taking his side. lol. afam may have taken things too far. i've read post with people abusing other people talking about their jobs, that they dont have common sense, that they are empty barrels and worse man. nothing justifies that. atleast not in this section. me i no send anybody o. no be my papa forum. if he likes,let him stay & if he likes he should go. he does'nt need to annouce. before you know it as usuall this particular post would reach over 10 pages. and someone would be laughing at y'all.

(1) (Reply)

Browse The Internet Free: How? / I Need A Flash Tutor / Free E- Book On How To Make Money From Domain Names[domainers]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.