Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,027 members, 7,973,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dualcore & Afam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dualcore & Afam (678 Views)

Afam Where Are You,I Need Your Help / Afam Is Leaving: Who Annoyed Him? Please Dont Go Noooowwwww / Dedicated To My2cents & Afam For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dualcore & Afam by owner(m): 12:46am On Feb 20, 2010
Hello Guys, my name is Makinde, am a website designer but not to the fullest knowledge, i will like to learn from your guyz stuff like PHP, MYSQL,ASP,XHTML and others that you guyz know will be benefit to me.
Re: Dualcore & Afam by owner(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2010
How much do u charge? Am highly interested.
Re: Dualcore & Afam by chessguru(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
@ poster
look for a guy on the forum , a troublesome guy called DHTML he can teach you all the matter,
Re: Dualcore & Afam by Afam(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
owner:

Hello Guys, my name is Makinde, am a website designer but not to the fullest knowledge, i will like to learn from your guyz stuff like PHP, MYSQL,ASP,XHTML and others that you guyz know will be benefit to me.

Trust me when I tell you to visit www.php.net and start from the basics. Once you start from the basics and learn things before you know it the only thing you can't do with PHP is drive a car.

More importantly, you must be patient and willing to learn.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to tutor you or anyone for now, maybe later.
Re: Dualcore & Afam by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2010
Man, DHTML can do that or segsalerty. But i don't mind teaching you.

But my fee dey high www.marknollis.com
Re: Dualcore & Afam by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
chessguru:

@ poster
look for a guy on the forum , a troublesome guy called DHTML he can teach you all the matter,
lawd of mercy, since when did i become troublesome eh? i am on leave at the moment.

So i will recommend Afam/Donpuzzo - they are both good
Re: Dualcore & Afam by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
@DHTML. Na joke ohhhh. lol, You know sey you be good boy. Sorry man!!! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Webmaster / Have Your Own Website / Video Tutorials For New Webmasters - Learn How To Manage Your Hosting Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.