Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Help A Rape Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Rape Victim (617 Views)

Help A Rape Victim / I'm SS (Victim Of Sickle-Cell Disease): Who Will Marry Me? / Can You Marry A Rape Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Rape Victim by Wateron: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
I know of a girl who was raped by two boys yesterday in Abeokuta. The girl is seriously in bad shape now and I want to help her get justice but I am a novice on how to go abt it. How can the girl report tthe case to d appropriate authority without any harm to her identity.

She is presently in d hospital getting treatment.

Pls dis is serious dont trivialize it.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Illuminatus(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Does she know the two guys? Can she recognise them? Does she have brothers or male friends? If the answer is yes to those questions, you know what you must do. You know what I'm talking about.
Make them pay.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus: Does she know the two guys? Can she recognise them? Does she have brothers or male friends? If the answer is yes to those questions, you know what you must do. You know what I'm talking about.
Make them pay.
GBAM!
Re: Help A Rape Victim by 25omega(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wateron: I know of a girl who was raped by two boys yesterday in Abeokuta. The girl is seriously in bad shape now and I want to help her get justice but I am a novice on how to go abt it. How can the girl report tthe case to d appropriate authority without any harm to her identity.
She is presently in d hospital getting treatment.

Pls dis is serious dont trivialize it.
Nigeria needs to get away from victimizing the victim. How the hell is her identity at stack for pointing out the people who r@p@d her? I know i know people would blame her that she brought it on herself (this is sad by the way) But if she knows who they are, the first thing to do is to spread the word about the two guys being predators with their pictures. Make them feel shame. make them run from every where they feel comfortable by posting their pictures and what they are (r@pists) everywhere. then find some good men to corner them and whoop their asses like they stole something.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Quote Of The Week / Maried Or Not, You Should Read This / Nigerian Lady In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.