Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,868 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

Return The Prisoner(dirty) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Return The Prisoner(dirty) (707 Views)

The Prisoner Has Escaped / The Prisoner / The Prison(toto) And The Prisoner(koboko) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return The Prisoner(dirty) by darequam(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
Jeovy and clemcy a newly wedded couple on the day of their wedding were preparing to av sex. Clemcy being a virgin wanted Jeovy to explain how sex is done.
Jeovy wu was eager to av sex smiles and says 'its very simple, lets assume a prisoner escaped frm prison and i'l keep attemptin to put him back',
Few minutes after both of them had sex clemsy said wit a smile on her face 'darlin the prisoner is out again'
They went again on another round of sex, Few minutes later clemsy got up again and said ' he is out again' this time Jeovy was lying on the bed lookn tired. But He managed to go again on another great round,
Few minutes later Jeovy was flat on the bed obviously exausted when clemcy screams 'he is out again!'
Then Jeovy yelled angrily
, LET HIM GO, AFTER ALL ITS NOT A LIFE SENTENCE,
Re: Return The Prisoner(dirty) by Jeovy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
get away you,I can go more than that rounds grin grin
Re: Return The Prisoner(dirty) by darequam(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
Are u sure? So how many do u think u can do. Considering clemcy stature.
Re: Return The Prisoner(dirty) by Jeovy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
lets see how many:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11, 999,make I rest first,make I no come kill her
Re: Return The Prisoner(dirty) by ituen(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
Chei

Where is Princess? Make she come see the ashawo wey no wan allow her rest

(1) (Reply)

U 4k Up / A Different Type Of Honey / The Urine Sample

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.