Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,927 members, 7,886,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? (2443 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / Area Boy Says There Is Greater Risk In Sleeping With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by adorablevincy: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please Medical Professionals in the house. Is there any risk in getting married to a virgin who thinks sex may not be much fun as much as it is portrayed? Again will her being a Virgin bring about any complications during childbirth? If yes what can be done to avert the complications? Genuine advise is needed please.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Chazzyboy: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
No lele just keep pumping
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by bastien: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yes
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
adorablevincy: Please Medical Professionals in the house. Is there any risk in getting married to a virgin who thinks sex may not be much fun as much as it is portrayed? Again will her being a Virgin bring about any complications during childbirth? If yes what can be done to avert the complications? Genuine advise is needed please.
yes, the only risk being if her virginity is very strong, it can break ur penis while tryin to penetrate!

It happened to me and i glued it back! Ever since, av been having a weak erectionn and i cldnt pass out urine cos i mistakenly glued the duct! So, i spit out urine like saliva!

So, for u, i will advice u use a stick to puncture her before penetration!

God luck man undecided
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
If you really know how hard every woman wants to be fuccked and ravaged you wouldn't go for a virgin as a wife grin

Believe me bro, a point will come in her life when she would want to be ravaged by another man and that's the beginning of your woes because once tasted ,she will want to make up for the lost yrs cheesy

I'm telling you from experience,this is one reason why we catch them young ,blow the damn thing and let her go taste the world though Okafor's theory still applies grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by adorablevincy: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please let's mean business here for concern sake. I know the topic sounds funny. ;DPlease let's mean business here for concern sake. I know the topic sounds funny.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
I read this somewhere:

Marrying a virgin is a risk, because you might probably be the only person she/he would have sex with, there is every tendency that she'd like to see how it goes with other guys too, this might ruin your marriage ...blah blah blah, but later in life they tend to realise that it's just sex; no matter who you're having it with.

Don't take my comment serious in anyway, because am an advocate of celibacy before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
What is this nonsense? If you don't want to marry a virgin, don't marry one. Na by force? Just yesterday someone was giving me hypothetical scenarios, mcheew. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Exponental(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
I dont agree with many comments above. Why shld she try elsewhere as a married woman. She saw it to be decent to keep herself before marriage, that decency nature will make her honor her marriage. Cases where women got married as virgins gone wild shld be investigated. There is more to it.

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Not a big deal, some virgins can explore if shown d way. Sex remains a thing of d mind n everyone has a first experience of it n again it depends on choice, some luv already sexually active girls dan virgins n vice versa

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by youngds: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2013
[size=18pt]if you are sex addict, don't marry a virgin probably she won't love having sex with you when ever you want it, only if she do play with herself before with vibrators & fingering [/size]
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by mayorall(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2013
OP. Many nairalanders hate what they called virginity as they lose it deal to their own personal reasons. There's no any medical implication of getting married to a virgin. She's someone you won't regret you got married to. Just make sure you are not a lazy man.
Help her by having sex with her during pregnancy so that she won't have problem during labour as this will help widing her virginal and give normal contraction. Keep are virginal opened with your joystick. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by adorablevincy: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Folks I have not seen any professional reply to this thread. Don't we have medical guys who can tell something concerning this. Pls if you have, I'm waiting.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
adorablevincy: Folks I have not seen any professional reply to this thread. Don't we have medical guys who can tell something concerning this. Pls if you have, I'm waiting.
u're looking 4 professional reply about virginity on nairaland? hehehe "the number u've dialed is not available at the moment, pls try again later, thank you" seriously pray dat those hoes on nairaland haven't seen ur topic, they will yab u ehn!!!
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by tpia5: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Imo, men who discuss their wives or girlfriends in this manner, do not respect them and are probably cheating as well.

So, women should not consider it a compliment if your man keeps blabbing about your private parts. It just shows he's a blabber, nothing more.

Instead, be alarmed.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by adorablevincy: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2013
tpia@:
Imo, men who discuss their wives or girlfriends in this manner, do not respect them and are probably cheating as well.

So, women should not consider it a compliment if your man keeps blabbing about your private parts. It just shows he's a blabber, nothing more.

Instead, be alarmed.
Sometimes you may not really understand the intent of topics like this.
Re: Is There Any Risk In Getting Married To A Virgin? by mhozzis(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2013
THE NUMBER OF VIRGINITY RELATED THREADS ON NL MAKES ME WANT TO CONSIDER REVIRGINATING

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? / 10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water / She Started Nagging When He Lost His Job!! !!!!!::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.