Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,030 members, 7,946,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (1525 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by ladebs: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2006
hi people of the naira land i need your advice on this matter,
I WANT TO STEP INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP NOW WHAT ARE THE THINGS I SHOULD BEWERE OF AND WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE GIRL AM TALKING ABOUT IMMEDIATELY SEX WITH HER SHOULD I DO THAT SO THAT THIS WOULD NOT BE LIKE THE FIRST GIRL OKAY
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2006
Y is sex da first thing on ur mind ehn?
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2006
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2006
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2006
Re: I Need Your Advice by Genial(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2006
D'baby, I'm sure he got the question the first time. smiley
Re: I Need Your Advice by dominobaby(f): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2006
Oops, am so sry, didnt mean to send it more than once! Twas some error.
Sup genial
Re: I Need Your Advice by Genial(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2006
I'm cool, D'baby. How 'bout you?
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2006
deleted
Re: I Need Your Advice by otokx(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2006
this is incredible
Re: I Need Your Advice by iice(f): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2006
Good Lawd. . .
Re: I Need Your Advice by twinkledew(f): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2006
i will say keep on praying to God.don't jump into anything. i did not understand some stuffs u wrote i think becos it was too long and i did not have the patient to read it carefully. word of advice patient is the best virtue. you can only get married once. if his sis cld behave that way towards u how wld the rest of his family behave?
what you need at this point in time is God's direction and wisdom. Ask God to give you this things. i shld believe that we are serving the same God. the God i know is not failure. He gives unto the needy. you really need directions.

Quote from Tan

So,I began to ask my pastor, who is 26 years old,for advice.He didn't have much to say,he has been over me since I gave my life to Christ and has been like a father to me. I couldn't tell if he was jealous of the fact that I wasn't coming to him for every little thing anymore or was he not saying anything because of the respect for the lady,the guys sister. So anyway,the summer came up and I began to have big,big doubts.I started to avoid both him and his sister.I love his sister so much and I hated to avoid her,but I felt trapped by her presence.We went from praying together everyday to not praying together at all.She told me that the only reason she liked me was because of my Zeal for God and that without that I don't seem to stand out. I felt hurt but I understood where she was coming from.

why wld u think ur pastor was over u? and can u explain what u mean by "he has been over me since I gave my life to Christ and has been like a father to me. I couldn't tell if he was jealous of the fact that I wasn't coming to him for every little thing anymore or was he not saying anything because of the respect for the lady"

Did u mean that the dude lives in the UK but his visa has expired and he is looking for a way ti migrate to the US. the only way he ca do that is to impregnate and get married to u. if ur answer is yes you don't need advice from anyone you need to run away from that Family.
Re: I Need Your Advice by Smashing1(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2006
TaniCarr, I really should tell you what deceision to make but I'd say pls do not marry a man You really do no know. There are many fraudsters everywhere even in churches.
I heard of one girl here in Naija who was introduced by one decaoness in her church to her brother who lived in the UK. The brother came to visit her in Nigeria and every single time he came to see her her had a bible or a book written by Benny Hinn. She married him, moved to the UK to leave with him and then discovered he was a credit card fraudster. He madse her life a misery and now she is back in Nigeria HUSBANDLESS and the man is married to another woman introduced to him by the same 'deconess'.
Tani Dear, Our GOD is not a GOD of confusion. Do not let age make u anxoius to be married. Take your time, be careful.
I would definitely pray for you today.
I worried on your behalf and wish u well.
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2006
deleted
Re: I Need Your Advice by aloib(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2006
good lawd, lol

ill advise u, dont get decieved by anyone, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2006
deleted
Re: I Need Your Advice by aloib(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2006
i wont lie, i couldnt go thru ur post cos it was so long and then my eyes were somehow ,

where is the guy now? and where are u going to meet him
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2006
deleted
Re: I Need Your Advice by aloib(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2006
well u aint sure if hes tryn to decieve u right?, why go for something u aint sure of, why go for a journey u are scared of embarking on, ill just say u shuld follow ur heart, and of cos i'll keep u in prayers, but think twice b4 u make ur move
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2006
deleted
Re: I Need Your Advice by aloib(f): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2006
wow thats really nice, well just be careful though, God is always there, i hope things work out well for u, by Gods grace everything would turn out good, AMEN, ill keep u in my prayers, and hope to hear wonderful news from u wen u get back, feel free to share with us, like i often say, life is full of risks, u cant move on without taking this risks, good luck sis
Re: I Need Your Advice by TaniCarr(f): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2006
truely you have been a blessing to me and I thank God for you. You have a friend in me for life and I love you as my sister in the Lord. kiss
Re: I Need Your Advice by aloib(f): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2006
aww so sweet.lo thanks

(1) (Reply)

Will you like to date with a person who happens to be deaf? / S / The Girl I Loved Most Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.