Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,640 members, 7,921,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians (22925 Views)

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Ministers Laughing At Nigerians During The Federal Executive Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2013
. You all asking for an apology will cover your head in shame if you realise how many scam mails are beiing sent by "yahoo boys" as we speak
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by guiddoti: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:

You are just ranting and raving. But come to think of it did Cruz not speak the truth?
Truth that the US Citizen are not scammers. I expect him to generalise it than specifically directing it to Ninja. How will Americans feel if one of Ninja senators alter such a statement jokingly to American? What we you say?
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:18am On Oct 26, 2013
barcanista: rubbish.... Senator Ted shouldn't apologize for speaking the truth. Even I as a Nigerian in Nigeria is very skeptical to do business with some Nigerians

My younger sister was duped N350,000 by a Chinese guy while ordering some goods, I know lots of Nigerians have suffered the same fate. Does that mean a Nigerian leader should make a statement tagging Chinese crooks?

No one is saying there are no scammers in Nigeria but every country has them. We are saying the words by the senator is wrong.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2013
guiddoti: Truth that the US Citizen are not scammers. I expect him to generalise it than specifically directing it to Ninja. How will Americans feel if one of Ninja senators alter such a statement jokingly to American? What we you say?

Are you minding them? They are ready to be called fools because a white senator said so. They are even baffled that honest Nigerians are speaking against this senator Cruz.

Imagine if Madam Okonjo Iweala says, "Nigerians should not leave Nigeria for the US because Americans shoot Innocent people for No reason".

I am sure we should say she is saying the truth.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Are you minding them? They are ready to be called fools because a white senator said so. They are even baffled that honest Nigerians are speaking against this senator Cruz.

Imagine if Madam Okonjo Iweala says, "Nigerians should not leave Nigeria for the US because Americans shoot Innocent people for No reason".

Sly fox joe it is not about the heritage or ethnicity of Cruz or even his politics. Anyway I did not see where he made any generalised statement about Nigeria or Nigerians.
However there are all too many yahoozee fraudsters and scammers in Nigeria and such have not yet been adequately dealt with by the Nigerian criminal justice system.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by CorrectGEE(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Lets sue him for damage...and donate the cash to ASUU..lol
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:
Sly fox joe it is not about the heritage or ethnicity of Cruz or even his politics. Anyway I did not see where he made any generalised statement about Nigeria or Nigerians.
However there are all too many yahoozee fraudsters and scammers in Nigeria and such have not yet been adequately dealt with by the Nigerian criminal justice system.
There are too many fraudsters not dealt with by Americans, Chinese, Indian, UK government. That doesn't meanthat a senator can make misguided comments about it.

The truth is Sen. Ted Cruz has a supreme ego and disespects Nigerians, that is why he could use that as a point.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:
Why didn't Sen. Cruz use American pump and dump scammers. Why must he use Nigerians?

Check this kid out, so you can see Americans scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqV0ss3ms7M
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2013
What the Americans do when scaming is put a disclaimer on it claiming that past results doesn't guarantee future results and gbam, their scam is legal. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh5nu-d-7JY
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by guiddoti: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2013
tensor777:

That's because nothing is working here
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by guiddoti: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is a pity that many a Nigerian do not know the magnitude of rubbishing a country of over 160 million. America can't take such from Nigeria. We have our differences yet Nigeria will I protect. Burning an America flag, Nigerians will know what it is.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2013
IT NO GO BETTER FOR YOU.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by Polio: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
seangy4konji: IT NO GO BETTER FOR YOU.

Who is this bellend addressing?
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by ChimaAdeoye: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
ifyalways: Where is the apology ? They only rubbed it in fa. cheesy
" A commonly utilized type of scam"

Choi.

OSUN Defenders and their heap of lies again!

Wonder anyone should even take those hoodlums seriously.
Re: US Senator Apologises For 419 Jibe At Nigerians by guiddoti: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Polio:

Who is this bellend addressing?
The guy is begining to hear voices. That's the begining of madness. Oloshi! were! asiwi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo / Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi / Sanwo-olu To Lead Protest For A Better Lagos (On Lekki Massacre)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.