Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? (9326 Views)

Get Ogbongeblog Responsive Template FREE / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by ucforu(m): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2013
What happened to Jide's Blog, http://ogbongeblog.com/ ?

it has been down for the past months
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by buoye1(m): 2:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Them dey sell suya 4 there ni Abi Boko haram attack dem??...GEJ must be responsible 4 d@
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Afam4eva(m): 3:00am On Oct 26, 2013
This is a DNS problem. I hope Jide is aware of this.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by ucforu(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva: This is a DNS problem. I hope Jide is aware of this.

too bad
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by temmyplayboy(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Jide just transfer his domain name to anoda web hosting company,ogbongeblog.com will be online soon..you can access the mobile site via:m.ogbongeblog.com

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by ucforu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
temmyplayboy: Jide just transfer his domain name to anoda web hosting company,ogbongeblog.com will be online soon..you can access the mobile site via:m.ogbongeblog.com

ok
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2013
ucforu: What happened to Jide's Blog, http://ogbongeblog.com/ ?

it has been down for the past months

I've explained what happened here. Thanks for your concern bros. God bless.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
So, What Happened?

The blog was mistakenly marked as spam by Bloggers’ Automated Spambot and was deleted from Blogger’s server.

Yes, it was removed from Blogger server, the night I finished working on the blog’s new look.

I just couldn’t believe it when I woke up on the eve of Sallah day (14th of October), to see a mail from Blogger that my blog of over 3 years with a new look, has been deleted.

I thought I was dreaming, so I rushed to the bathroom to wash my face only to come back to my PC to confirm it’s for real and not a dream.

Immediately, I proceeded to request for unlock via the “deleted” link in my Blogger dashboard with the hope that if not restored, I will at least, get a feedback from a Blogger team rep after 2 business days.
http://www.jideweb.com/2013/11/what-happend-to-ogbongeblog/

Yesterday, I shared with you, what happened to OgbongeBlog that made it to be inaccessible for five weeks. In this post, I am sharing with you all I did to get my blog back.

Well, the first thing I did was to request for an unlock review. To do this, you have to log in to your Blogger dashboard, click on the “deleted blogs” link, click on the “restore” link and solve the captcha.

Although, I saw a confirmation message that I will get a feedback within 2 business days, to be honest with you, the review and restore process has, theoretically, no time limit for either initiation or completion. While I have to wait for five weeks to get my blog re-instated, a friend was so lucky to have her blog restored recently within 5 minutes of requesting for unlock review . Mind you, Blogger will not restore your blog if confirmed as spam host after manual review.

I became so worried when I couldn’t get my blog back after 2 business days nor get a feedback from the Blogger team. I decided to try Google+. I tagged Blogger and two other top Blogger contributors I know in a private update, telling them about what happened to my blog. One of the top contributors replied and told me to go and post my complaint on Blogger Forum.
http://www.jideweb.com/2013/11/how-deleted-blogger-blog-was-restored/
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Polio: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by sgd: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
ok
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by smart134: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
this is also in FP chai
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Adesam09(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
So?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
--
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by bigx(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
copy xml to wordpress and host it yourself.

Google is erratic

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Ichliebedich(f): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
sad
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by jhydebaba(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
So Make I begin dey dancecheesy na joke Oh!
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by IAMBREEZY: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by SecretDreams(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ok
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Olumidzti(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by ichommy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
That is why some people perfer Wordpress, no matter what i still prefers Blogger, Congratulations Jide wink
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by dridowu: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
am hapi 4 my guy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
So what should I do? Dress like an Otuke man to the vigil this night?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Decryptor(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Google! Google!! Google!!! Once they find out that your blog is hyper-active, they will drop the sledge hammer of a ban or deactivation on your head!
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Smooth51(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
na so this blog popular?? why u knw carry the news when my site was deleted by my host.....Anyways #amnothating #Ijustfeelitdoesntconcernuscosthereareotherblogsthatgooffandon.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by yomalex(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
publicity
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by abhosts(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
When your Blog starts to make money, it is better to migrate to a Paid Platform.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by jerrymania(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
And then what? i'm tired of y'all nigerian bloggers.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by iykepromotions: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
That's why i hate free blogs. Anyway congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Build A World Class Website Without Using CSS?? / [HACKED] Netflix Accounts / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.