Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? (9347 Views)

Get Ogbongeblog Responsive Template FREE / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by 9jahubcom(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
na wa sha
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by 9jahubcom(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
try switch incase of any tin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
If my memory serves me right, I once told him on BL that blogs on blogger are not the publisher's property, I advised him to migrate to Wordpress. Am glad he is back online now. Hopefully he would invest into SEO and get his spot back on SERP.

@Seun, You have a good heart. It's so kind of you to push this to the front page.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by Tbken: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mr osewa seun deny that this jide didnt pay yuh for this.....any wayz jide i m hapi for you nigguh
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by bros12345: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
1.Jide is a great guy

2. He does not reply to his email

3. He should migrate to wordpress

4. Thanks for free Nairaland publicity

5. Jide is trying

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by iamdsam: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Good one. Welcome back! Follow www.dsamigho..com
Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by hubreality(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Congratulations, Jide! Frankly speaking, what happened to Ogbongeblog could be a big shocker and warning to bloggers on Google's , thank God Google responded positively and our Ogbonge blog is fully back and better. Migrating to Wordpress or Joomla could be the best options if considered and redirecting your registered domain hosted under blogger back to your existing <blogname..com>

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by wakes: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Thank God Jide's blog is Restored (TGJBIR). Also TGIF! How are you today, Nairaland?

Re: Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? by luvola(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
For latest gist in the world of job vacancies , health tips , sport , politics, celebrity news et al , always visit www.nairacity..com or like our facebook fan page for latest update - www.facebook.com/nairacity

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread / How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money / I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.