Stats: 3,178,545 members, 7,905,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil (1406 Views)

"Angels" Appear In Shepherd Bushiri's Church (Video) / Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil,pls Moderator Front Page / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by justhelp(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Rio de Janeiro was the scene of yet more mysterious signs and symbols this week as a series of unidentified messages were spotted around the World Cup host city.

On Monday, the usually tranquil Leme neighborhood was the talk of Rio as the mountainside that overlooks the beach was illuminated with the giant message: #WINNERTAKESEARTH and another image on the hill. people what is this meant for or can we say the world is coming to an end?

Source: goal.com

Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by PastorOluT(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2013
With the rate all this signs are popping up it is clear evidence that we are surely living in the end time as predicted in the scriptures. My advice is that none be led astray by this signs bt be led by the spirit/word of God 'cos anything contrary to the word is not God.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nuges11(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Winner takes earth??......ok!
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Segadem(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Jesus Is Coming Soon!
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by xager(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
winner takes earth shocked
na competition?
anyway, there could only be one winner and that's Jesus! smiley
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by raptureready: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
May very well be a silly football marketing campaign.

Looking at you Blatter. angry
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by plaetton: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pastor Olu T: With the rate all this signs are popping up it is clear evidence that we are surely living in the end time as predicted in the scriptures. My advice si that none be led astray bt be led by the spirit/word of God 'cos anything contrary to the word is not God.

Why must every mysterious incident be a sign of the end times?.
It is very hilarious. For the past 2000 yrs, every single generation sees itself and the conflicts and confusions of its generation as signs of the end times.

The funny thing is that everyday is an end time for somebody. When you die, it's the end time for you, at least on this earth, and people die everyday.

This idea that someday, the earth is going to cease to exists is so absurd that it borders on insanity.
The earth is 4.7 billion years old. In all that time, it undergone many many changes and has spawned harbored many many diverse forms of life.
Infact, humans are late comers.

Once again, this end time madness is another proof that religion is form of mental illness that uses fear as it's primary currency to exploit lesser of human society.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
plaetton:

It is very hilarious. For the past 2000 yrs, every single generation sees itself and the conflicts and confusions of its generation as signs of the end times.

The funny thing is that everyday is an end time for somebody. When you die, it's the end time for you, at least on this earth, and people die everyday.

This idea that someday, the earth is going to cease to exists is so absurd that it borders on insanity.
The earth is 4.7 billion years old. In all that time, it undergone many many changes and has spawned harbored many many diverse forms of life.

Once again, this end time madness is another proof that religion is form of mental illness that uses fear as it's primary currency to exploit lesser of human society.

Abi ooo

In the 80's some of my family friends went broke by selling all their stuff because their prophet pastor claimed the world would end because of the stock market crash in 87

In the 90's, the millenium bug was a signal for end times

2003, after the Iraq war, people were sure that Isreal will follow USA to invade Palestine causing WW3 endtimes between Arab world +Russia and China VS the West

These end time claims are a sign of mental illness

Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pastor Olu T: With the rate all this signs are popping up it is clear evidence that we are surely living in the end time as predicted in the scriptures. My advice si that none be led astray bt be led by the spirit/word of God 'cos anything contrary to the word is not God.

The end had come and this is new age/generation.

Where do you keep this Jesus message......"the kingdom of God is within you"?

Welcome to the kingdom of God....lol
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by mumumugu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by ooman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
if its a god who truly did this, the he is really jobless....

Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by PastorOluT(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
The Jews seek a sign n the Greeks seeks wisdom, to the Jews a stumbling block n to the Greeks foolishness, but to us who are being saved Christ the power of God.

Little wonder the bible says the message of the cross is foolishness to them that are perishing!
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by justhelp(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T: The Jews seek a sign n the Greeks seeks wisdom, to the Jews a stumbling block n to the Greeks foolishness, but to us who are being saved Christ the power of God.

Little wonder the bible says the message of the cross is foolishness to them that are perishing!
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by pazienza(m): 12:55am On Oct 28, 2013
That symbol is popping up everywhere o! it's becoming scary.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2013
chai!
These things have all been on football related issues. The last one was eleven wierd alien looking guys watching bayern munich's match.
See someone here already talking about being saved and end time. What has end time got to do with footballs on an empty area?
Religion don chop belle full for people common sense.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2013
Pastor Olu T: The Jews seek a sign n the Greeks seeks wisdom, to the Jews a stumbling block n to the Greeks foolishness, but to us who are being saved Christ the power of God.

no hope again for you.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Abi ooo

In the 80's some of my family friends went broke by selling all their stuff because their prophet pastor claimed the world would end because of the stock market crash in 87

In the 90's, the millenium bug was a signal for end times

2003, after the Iraq war, people were sure that Isreal will follow USA to invade Palestine causing WW3 endtimes between Arab world +Russia and China VS the West

These end time claims are a sign of mental illness

don't worry. When the day will come, it will be like a dream to you. Keep swimming in your unbelief. It will never change God's standards. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Word will never pass away".

Think about this!!!!!!!!
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2013
David Godwin:

don't worry. When the day will come, it will be like a dream to you. Keep swimming in your unbelief. It will never change God's standards. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Word will never pass away".

Think about this!!!!!!!!

Shut up.

Mental patient.......I mean, how can you look at the examples I have given and still be preaching end times?
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2013
David Godwin:

Think about this!!!!!!!!

pls remember me he is coming in the night like a thief. I need to get my AK 47 close to me
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Most likely a publicity stunt for the world cup.

#Shouldn't this thread be in sports section??
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by NoProphecy: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
plaetton:

Well said. If you want "end times" and the world to end "soon" do us all a favour, kill yourself (The Heaven's gate folks had the balls to do it). Leave the earth for the people who really care and want to make it a better place for everyone.
Re: Strange Message And Image Appear In Brasil by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2013

(1)

A Thread For Rccg Holy Ghost Congress::: The Overflow / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Battling Girgashite Spirits