Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,192 members, 7,947,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Friend Is In Serious Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is In Serious Trouble (4126 Views)

This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by IAMBREEZY: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nollywood script ba
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Your friend had sex with her when she came visiting.
Thats the problem.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by stam101(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
we all feared this girl during Our skul days Co's She had the guts to do whatever She wants and believe me when I say she's spiritually strong....I don't want nothing to happen to my dear friend
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by twosquare(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
There is therefore no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.. who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit!!!
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Your friend found someone who loves him unconditionally and he wants to throw that away angry how many women introduce their bfs to their families these days undecided i suggest u tell ur friend to man up nd become responsible, that babe wants him and even if its by fire bo force he should be glad that someone wants him... And he should start preparing a good bide price for her grin
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by andyanders: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
stam101: During our secondary school days, there was dis girl that every guy wanted to date cos She was very pretty, quiet and appeared very neat.
So during our ss3 my friend and bunk mate finally got her to date him and in the course of dating her he wanted to have sex with her but She warned him that if he has sex with her that a curse will definitely follow him but She can only let him use His fingers Which he did. when we were finally out of sec school and they both lost contact till he got admission in one of the polytechnics,then suddenly they both met on Facebook and exchanged contacts and most times he calls to say Hi and She as well but on the Long run she asked to come see him in school Which he agreed. then She came and he introduced her to His girlfriend and that was How the problem started so angrily She got up to leave and before she did She threatened to deal with him spiritually if he dare try to leave her for another girl and believe me she meant every word She spoke Co's right from sec skul we all know She came from a very powerful compound Where juju is practiced strongly. and up till now She calls and visits him out of His wish cos he doesn't feel a thing for her and She has even told her family about him that they all want to see him because they feel he's their daughters husband to be.
Right now is dying in confusion because he feels nothing for her,.me I tried telling him that since he didn't have sex with her nothing would happen and currently he's thinking Of going to see a prophetess for help.....pls What should he do?

Let him go to SCOAN. Let your friend not take this issue lightly.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Danhumprey: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Harbosede02: funi,didn't u c my reply yesterdai
I didn't saw any. Could u PM me,pls.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by opeyemmmy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
stam101:
he's thinking Of going to see a prophetess for help.....
undecided embarassed angry
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by 190theclown: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2013
Danhumprey: [size=38pt] I didn't saw any[/size]. Could u PM me,pls.

maize farming is the new ish!!
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by chineloSA(f): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Honestly, I do not believe in JUJU.

It only works if you believe it works. It all in the mind. Just like your prayers, they only work if you believe your God exists. undecided undecided undecided

So if I was that guy I wouldn't worry. No Human Being has power over another Human Being unless they allow them to.

Already she has worked on his psyche and made him believe she has those powers. angry angry angry angry

Twisted individuals. angry
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by bknight: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
chineloSA:
Honestly, I do not believe in JUJU.

It only works if you believe it works. It all in the mind. Just like your prayers, they only work if you believe your God exists. undecided undecided undecided

So if I was that guy I wouldn't worry. No Human Being has power over another Human Being unless they allow them to.

Already she has worked on his psyche and made him believe she has those powers. angry angry angry angry

Twisted individuals. angry

I don't why but...I sure like this.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by 190theclown: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
bknight:

[size=38pt]I don't why[/size] but...I sure like this.

e be like say farmers don take over NL
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by chineloSA(f): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin Typo, you Chicken
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by bknight: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

e be lyk say na maize season, you chicken grin
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Danhumprey: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

maize farming is the new ish!!
Thank you,Mr.Professor. You could have done better by correcting me,rather than just pointing out the error. undecided
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Emmy9ite(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lwkmd! Your guy needs TB Joshua asap! cheesy grin
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by 190theclown: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
bknight:

e be lyk say na maize season, you chicken grin
grin grin
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by japhmanuel: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
May him go T.B Joshua may dem pray 4 am...as in seriously 4 real
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by baralatie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
twosquare: There is therefore no condemnation to them who are in Christ Jesus.. who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit!!!

u yansh babe finish,u dey quote bible.
U dey fool urself
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by striker9(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
My friend and I had a quarrel with a girl when we were in SS1,she threatened us that something would happen to us in 7days time.We were scared at first but hey,we attend MFM,we only got to pray more lol.The seventh day was on Sunday,on getting to school on Monday,looking well and hearty,we even decided to buy cabin biscuit,which was shared among classmates.All you gotta do is ask for forgiveness and pray more.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by baralatie(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
striker9: My friend and I had a quarrel with a girl when we were in SS1,she threatened us that something would happen to us in 7days time.We were scared at first but hey,we attend MFM,we only got to pray more lol.The seventh day was on Sunday,on getting to school on Monday,looking well and hearty,we even decided to buy cabin biscuit,which was shared among classmates.All you gotta do is ask for forgiveness and pray more.

this ur quarel carry charge dat u yansh am and dump am.tel op the truth o b4 u enter anoda fasting.
Re: My Friend Is In Serious Trouble by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Want Sex / Is She Still A Virgin? / You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.