Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (45019 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by DCTrendy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Diversify. Dont put all the money in one place.

Invest N1m of this with my company, and get paid 100k every 2 weeks for 3 months.

At the end of 3 months, U get your capital back and can start all over again if you want.

All cap guaranteed and with a signed document with the lawyer.

sms 08035565022 if you re interested or anyone really.

Regards.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by SHOT(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
it depends on the kind of investment u are interested in......
i am looking for equity investors in my company for a major expansion project.
deal is that u become a preference shareholder with the company, u get a fixed dividend monthly. for the investment proposal, send an email to: mail.shotafrica@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by jaynetwork: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided

Contact me or follow me , the kind of business i will show u could bring in as muchas 50% of your invested amount on a monthly basis. Not fraud as i will not collect the money from u neither will i ask u to buy anything. Best of luck.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by GGfadar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
chairman go into farm biz
thrs no way u will loose ur money if thr is full commitments. profit is assured and capital is never lost if u really take d ryt steps and u devote ur time. its not easy but reasonable.
My OGAA. @d**** its now left for u to decide on whatever area of farm biz u luv to venture into.
besides, d capital is too much for a starter in farm biz but blv me d results after 15months might b a great profit wit just 1.5M.
if u need some clues, I'm always available

NOTE : i don't wanna run biz wit u but i can put u thru n trust GOD n u

3 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by GGfadar(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
chairman go into farm biz
thrs no way u will loose ur money if thr is full commitments. profit is assured and capital is never lost if u really take d ryt steps and u devote ur time. its not easy but reasonable.
My OGAA. @d**** its now left for u to decide on whatever area of farm biz u luv to venture into.
besides, d capital is too much for a starter in farm biz but blv me d results after 15months might b a great profit wit just 1.5M to start d biz. when u discover d prospect in d biz den u can invest more if u wish.
if u need some clues, I'm always available
[quote][/quote]

NOTE : i don't wanna run biz wit u but i can put u thru n trust GOD.
u ll thank me cos its working for me.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
This thread is what I call spammers paradise!!

10 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by victorazy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte:
You're right @Figment, but that's also a long term investment. I need a daily, weekly or monthly income yielding business. The profit could be minimum but risk-free.

If u need daily and fast income then enter transport business. Buy 5 kekes and 2 cabs still hold ur change.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by chris51(f): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
My honest advice is to put the N5m into a reputable bank & fix It for a short time. During this period, you can make all your enquiries about business etc.
If you don't fix the money immediately, there are many vultures who will give you useless ideas because they are interested in your money
I'm being honest with you because I'm an experienced grand mother who retired from work in a managerial position & will not want you to lose money to tricksters
Good luck

11 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
op that cash is enough fr u to become a major distributor with any of d big companies Goodluck invest wise..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
op that cash is enough fr u to become a major distributor with any of d big companies Goodluck invest wise.....
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
watch out for 419 on nairaland bruv. keep your money under your mattress. the world is winding down. forget investments. invest in your spirit. buy a KJV bible and read it

17 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by eluquenson(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
A lot of ways to invest, but strategy matters a lot
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by calapicha(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=nicegelly]Hi. Am a female dj. U can invest in entertainment. Dis is d time 2 make money. U invest like 700k out of d money. N u will make dt within 2 months in dis festive period. U can call up on dis line if u ar interested 08036573208

See your mouth, ole

6 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by folahann(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Why e be say all the advices are personalized. Almost everybody has a company looking for investors.

5 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op l put ma bet 4 here with my paddy

figment232: @Op buy landed property n watch d value appreciate with time
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ennon92(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided
The below suggestion might not be the best interms of huge profit but its risk free and safe.... Invest the 5million in fixed deposit account in a reputable bank, the interest will be on a monthly basis in which can yield up to 35k monthly. Don't mind those ppl advicing u to go invest in one risky business or the other. Pls don't fall a victim.
#NAIJA NO DEY SMILE:- BEWARE!!!

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by RabboniX(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris51: My honest advice is to put the N5m into a reputable bank & fix It for a short time. During this period, you can make all your enquiries about business etc.
If you don't fix the money immediately, there are many vultures who will give you useless ideas because they are interested in your money
I'm being honest with you because I'm an experienced grand mother who retired from work in a managerial position & will not want you to lose money to tricksters
Good luck

Best advice so far...fix your money in a bank, a decent bank shld give u 700k per year on a 5million naira fixed deposit. Then use that time to investigate areas u are interested in...no business U go into will succeed unless u take out time to find out more about it. And I mean serious research,go to people doing the business and invest time in asking them and watching how they do the business,u could also import stuff from china. im currently doing that and its pretty lucrative but u still have to know wat to import and how to know fake and substandard suppliers. Every business has its good and bad sides so you really need time to get to master the rudiments...best of luck and don't go giving your money to others to help u make more...the average man is selfish and will only do Things to favour himself...be wise!

6 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by RabboniX(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris51: My honest advice is to put the N5m into a reputable bank & fix It for a short time. During this period, you can make all your enquiries about business etc.
Good luck
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op is not serious.

Just seeking attention..

By the way, it all depends on your location..

The kind of advice we would give someone who wants to invest in Lekki would definitely differs from another who lives in a town like Ado-Ekiti..
You can succesfully kick-start an academy (school) with 5m in some towns.

Also, we need to consider your expectation on a short term and a long term..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by sgsltd(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
You can invest in online business ,I bet you the best and save business in the world ,check my details on my signature ,I will build a concept for you that can earn u millions for life
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ennon92(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
DC Trendy: Diversify. Dont put all the money in one place.

Invest N1m of this with my company, and get paid 100k every 2 weeks for 3 months.

At the end of 3 months, U get your capital back and can start all over again if you want.

All cap guaranteed and with a signed document with the lawyer.

sms 08035565022 if you re interested or anyone really.

Regards.
this guy is a fraudster. One of my family members actually involved in this so called investment, unfortunately they duped him though its been 5years ago. So I wouldn't want anyone to fall a victim again.

9 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
Baba ijebu. I was told baba ijebu is very lucrative. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by nonsookongwu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
jixasi:

Here is an Opportunity to invest in a movie.

Good day.

Am josiah a Cinematographer Ghana Based
Nigerian. Have been in Ghana studying and
understanding African culture from another point of
view after my Bsc in UK.

I did my masters in Ghana in film and Tv
productions studio techniques and lectured in
African studies as an Intern/L2 in the university of
Ghana.

Jumped into the movie industry full tym 2009 after I did good justice to it in Ghana and other African
countries apart from my country Nigeria.

Now am back home and want to do a wonderful
come out, got Good Nigerian/foreign crew, great
actors and wonderful story/script.

The movie is set to be world standard but shot here
in Nigeria.

All I ask for right now is a sponsor or an investor to
make this project a reality.

Its meant to be a series... And the Genre is Romance
Thriller.

Please if any1 is interested in investing in this
project contact me on
jixaiesec@gmail.com or call me on 08166591374...
We will sitdown and talk about it... I will fill u in all
necessary information you need to know
Also note that the amount needed is not too much
not up to a million naira its half a million naira. We
have raised the other part of the budget.

Thankx anticipating your favourable response.
am very sorry, I kinda have a question to ask, am not about to finance ur movie but I kinda want u to intimate me on one or two things about studying cinematography. I ok need ur email so that I we ll talk outside nairaland. mine is nonso.okongwu@gmail.com
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
sgsltd: You can invest in online business ,I bet you the best and save business in the world ,check my details on my signature ,I will build a concept for you that can earn u millions for life

If I send you N1000 and you are unable to turn it to N1,000,000 within 1year (according to ur advert), I'll kee you..

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by tinatona25: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
bring ham u dont have to do nothing just watch nd learn grin shopping time bagging area grin cheesy or use am for marriage the profit go be wife plus kids tongue
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ume(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
am in ebonyi state and am an electrical engineer working with state government,if you are interested i can help you invest in molding of electric poles,high tension and low tension ,all you need is to buy a hiab,truck get concrete moles,and you are in bussiness,remember dont give me any money buy for yourself,and pls dont ever give anybody your money or pay into any accuont,good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.