Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (45020 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by mimieremyahoo: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Kizyte:
You're right @Figment, but that's also a long term investment. I need a daily, weekly or monthly income yielding business. The profit could be minimum but risk-free.
I
Invest your money into auto dealership. You will get monthly income from there.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by nicksilo: 5:27am On Nov 23, 2013
Ohaji/Egbema L.G.A of Imo state has been decleared by U.S.A PGLD experts as living ontop of pure Gas and natural crude oil in commercial quantity, de best in de world, Rush now,and acquire genuine land in Ohaji/Egbema and become an oil Landlord/stakeholder in de near future @ a very cheaper rate ,Many bank CEO ,Governors,senators ,businessmen wit interest to become stakeholders in oil & gas nw buy acres of land in ohaj/Egbema area.......for more inquiries pls Call-08063711680 (NICHOLAS)
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by mimieremyahoo: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2013
mimierem@yahoo.:

I
Invest your money into auto dealership. You will get monthly income from there.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by fittty(m): 5:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Guy
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by sademola: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2013
gift01: You can get a tipper to buy for that price-depending on your connections. you give it to someone to drive and deliver for you. You could earn between 100k-200k weekly depending on the terms of your deal. If you need further help on this, let me know

this is not a wise one. 80% of the handlers defaults

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2013
atikuman: A cool way to have your money back is by building hostels for student in abeoukuta. I finished from mapoly and knew hostels were not enough not to even talk abt good hostels with toilets and bathrooms. You can count the hostels that's has got good facilities... Most students would pay abt 120k for self cont per year to have a good hotels ...with 5m...u would be able to build a 120 self cont hostel and theres a way u do that two students can't share one bathroom,toilet and kitchen. I did marketing while I was there...the city is mainly for students. Lands are cheap for now...have got a lot of friends in building dep in ogun ministry...so there won't be issue of land and a great lawyer as well...labour is also cheaper than lagos...so here is my no 08028724029...gbuk072001@yahoo.co.uk
Did you say #5m can build a 120 self cont. hostel? Where, how?
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by location(m): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2013
if you're really serious about it, save the four million, and just come with one million lets make some serious money and within the next five years that your one million naira will make you financial independent for life. just call me on 07035397006
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by location(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2013
i have some good practical knowledge on agriculture. just relax and see how that one million grows like wild fire
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Austinmoor(m): 6:24am On Nov 23, 2013
@op, i sugest Agribusiness. This is surest and oldest business. Any aspect, mkting, production, exp/imp. Call 08030802013 for details
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by shawn5ng(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Am a banker and I can invest your Money wisely and u get nothing less than 6% ROI every month. E.g if u invest 1m u get 60k by month end. Call me and let's do business. 08039192101.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Kakatazz(f): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
U can walk to an investment house or better yet you can talk to any PFA to start AVC.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by kayjegs: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by devilincarnate: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2013
Op be very careful. Many of this ideas are not really practicable. If ure to invest ur money in any of these ideas test ,verify and confirm that the person ve the experience and ve been making money through their own idea. So many theorist here, business men on paper. There are good investment opportunities but u just need to use ur sixth sense. Please dont fall a victim to scam.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by bishop4APC: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Devourers are everywhere even on nairaland. Thread like this really expose our dark spirit towards money.

...@Op. Go into real estate, don't even try to invest ur money into any of ideas on here...this is naija where ur employee would want to make more profit than u do.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by therealMcCain: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2013
atikuman: A cool way to have your money back is by building hostels for student in abeoukuta. I finished from mapoly and knew hostels were not enough not to even talk abt good hostels with toilets and bathrooms. You can count the hostels that's has got good facilities... Most students would pay abt 120k for self cont per year to have a good hotels ...with 5m...u would be able to build a 120 self cont hostel and theres a way u do that two students can't share one bathroom,toilet and kitchen. I did marketing while I was there...the city is mainly for students. Lands are cheap for now...have got a lot of friends in building dep in ogun ministry...so there won't be issue of land and a great lawyer as well...labour is also cheaper than lagos...so here is my no 08028724029...gbuk072001@yahoo.co.uk

I believe what you mean is that the guy can build a hostel that students will pay 120k rent. Because 120 rooms hostel will gulp way more than 5m
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by therealMcCain: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Kakatazz: U can walk to an investment house or better yet you can talk to any PFA to start AVC.

Pls what's PFA & AVC??
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Festyz3: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2013
@op
i am a business n research consultant,can come up wit biz proposal to guide u if u need.call/txt 08034045760
[quote
author=Kizyte]
You're right @Figment, but that's also a long term investment. I need a
daily, weekly or monthly income yielding business. The profit could be
minimum but risk-free.[/quote]
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by tydd(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2013
This thread can easily pass for a directory of potential scammers..my advice OP,hold on tight to your money cos 'boys are not smiling'.
Fix d money in a bank,d returns may not be that much but its safer,
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2013
The average nigerian stinks of corruption.

Suddenly everybody turns into bird sellers, fish sellers, real estate guru, transporters. This is pathetic.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Lightening: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Akadaworld: We can get you so many Federal Government supply contracts on commission basis.

For example, supply of 5 units of 300kva by 11 transformers to Kwara State @ N26m.

A new transformer goes for N1.5m. Our commission is negotiable.

Please contact us for more details & info on other products like
Keke NAPEP, grinding machines, Butterfly sewing machines supplies.

You can as well invest in automobiles. Buy ceased cars from Nigeria
Customs at give away auction prices and make huge profit. For example, a
very clean tokunbo Toyota muscles goes for N600,000. We resell them
sharp sharp @ N1m each. You too can do the same.

Akada World Trade International Limited,
6, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Beside DHL Office, Ita-eko, Abeokuta, Ogun
State.
Tel: 08037226372; 08085196184
Email: akadaworldtrade@yahoo.com

Bros you are very heartless. So live off people's sweat. How do you manage to sleep at night? You appear not to see anything wrong with what you do for a living, hence this counsel. You blood sucking vampire!

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by kenobltd(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2013
Am dr. Kenob of kenob ltd located @ no. 22 awolowo way, computer village,ikeja lagos. Am into stationeries, office wares, men & ladies body wears, laptops &phones+accessories.. We needed more capital to import more goods&secure more shops&warehouses as xmas is approaching.. Pls any oneready to partner call 08069220645 08095934292.. No fear of failure cos you gana see ur money converted to goods that will yield millions 4 u oksmiley lets partner
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by maxit2(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2013
DC Trendy: Diversify. Dont put all the money in one place.

Invest N1m of this with my company, and get paid 100k every 2 weeks for 3 months.

At the end of 3 months, U get your capital back and can start all over again if you want.

All cap guaranteed and with a signed document with the lawyer.

sms 08035565022 if you re interested or anyone really.

Regards.

Sounds like a PONZI scam to me..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by deletrue: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2013
okpara ugo: Poster, don't get deceived by sweet stories here, 90% nigerians are fraudsters either by will or circumstance. They love to reap where they do not sow... there is no super yeilding businesses in Nigeria today. Better build hostels or farm plantations...

Young man, i'm developing much interest in farming. I have done transport and cement businesses. I have discovered that farming is a tax free and to a large extent expense free business. I want to learn from you some farming secrets..

May God bless you. Yours is among the top fewest that is through and most reliable. but what is the nature of farm are you refering to here. Am interest too
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Izuric(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2013
Ever heard of mosquito repellent candles? We don't have this product in Nigeria. The active ingredients are locally sourced,are organic,are eco-friendly,are non-toxic to humans/animals. You can produce 10000 candlesticks daily @N30 per candle and sell at N60 per one. This product is candle plus repellent. With N3m you acquire two set of mechinery complete with the condensing units. U stock raw materials with N800,000. U are in business. U can make N6m monthly with the kind of population we have in Nigeria. Call me for details 08033455663
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by maxit2(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2013
chairman: I have four CORRECT NAP to play 4/4 in week 19 and week 20, you are already counting in billions

hahaha
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Izuric(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Izuric: Ever heard of mosquito repellent candles? We don't have this product in Nigeria. The active ingredients are locally sourced,are organic,are eco-friendly,are non-toxic to humans/animals. You can produce 10000 candlesticks daily @N30 per candle and sell at N60 per one. This product is candle plus repellent. With N3m you acquire two set of mechinery complete with the condensing units. U stock raw materials with N800,000. U are in business. U can make N6m monthly with the kind of population we have in Nigeria. Call me for details 08033455663
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2013
Really troubling, I must say
nutty_hnic: The average nigerian stinks of corruption.

Suddenly everybody turns into bird sellers, fish sellers, real estate guru, transporters. This is pathetic.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by kenobltd(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2013
I have a growing biz in computer village ikeja lagos nigeria.. I need a minimum of 2m to help secure good site 4 showroom & parking store.. Any interested ones should call 08069220645 08095934292 4 more discussion.. Lots of income awaits u
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2013
jixasi:

Here is an Opportunity to invest in a movie.

Good day.

Am josiah a Cinematographer Ghana Based
Nigerian. Have been in Ghana studying and
understanding African culture from another point of
view after my Bsc in UK.

I did my masters in Ghana in film and Tv
productions studio techniques and lectured in
African studies as an Intern/L2 in the university of
Ghana.

Jumped into the movie industry full tym 2009 after I did good justice to it in Ghana and other African
countries apart from my country Nigeria.

Now am back home and want to do a wonderful
come out, got Good Nigerian/foreign crew, great
actors and wonderful story/script.

The movie is set to be world standard but shot here
in Nigeria.

All I ask for right now is a sponsor or an investor to
make this project a reality.

Its meant to be a series... And the Genre is Romance
Thriller.

Please if any1 is interested in investing in this
project contact me on
jixaiesec@gmail.com or call me on 08166591374...
We will sitdown and talk about it... I will fill u in all
necessary information you need to know
Also note that the amount needed is not too much
not up to a million naira its half a million naira. We
have raised the other part of the budget.

Thankx anticipating your favourable response.
scam!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by StepG: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2013
fckyourman: Bond,Stocks,Treasury Bills, Shares
this is the best suggestion so far I have a total of 6M in treasury bill which has been running formore than three years on different tenors with total income of N650K every year I have so far enjoyed over 2M from d proceeds pls go for it u won't regret n ur money will is safe with CBN no what happen.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by maklead: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2013
My name is lawrence, i am in a pharmaceutical business lets go into distribution of pharmaceutical products and i can asure u dat u will 25% interest every month apart from ur monthly expenses. U can call me 08068871860

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.