Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,044 members, 7,909,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. (14220 Views)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by nerodenero: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Even before the advent of oil, Anambra have always been on top.
Do you know what it means to have Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi in one state undecided
The reason I said the APC guy is seriously high on some cheap drugs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by EzePromoe: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
This section of the debate have ended and would be continued by 4PM
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by nerodenero: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice debate and worth watching. As they say, there are no permanent friends and enemies in politics only that we have too many liars among them grin grin grin. Just hope Anambra people will elect the right candidate that will take the state to another level.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
ngige should be adored by Anambrarians for what he did earlier

This man just said they assisted Obi to collect 10.5Billion refund of Fed Road Ngige did and also it is a known fact that Ngige also left about 12.8Billion in the coffers of the state

If he could achieve the much he did with a total sum of N100billion under 3yrs while Peter Obi having collected about 2 Trillion in 7,5years is still struggling to convince people as to what he did with 100% Local Govt money without conducting any LG election

Then on the basis of relativity Ngige performed better and would do more

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by asha80(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
sagombugo: ngige should be adored by Anambrarians for what he did earlier

This man just said they assisted Obi to collect 10.5Billion refund of Fed Road Ngige did and also it is a known fact that Ngige also left about 12.8Billion in the coffers of the state

If he could achieve the much he did with a total sum of N100billion under 3yrs while Peter Obi having collected about 2 Trillion in 7,5years is still struggling to convince people as to what he did with 100% Local Govt money without conducting any LG election

yawn.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Cuche: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
sagombugo: ngige should be adored by Anambrarians for what he did earlier

The thief will be demystified soon enough

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who said Anambra state is poor
Are you high on zobo?
A state that have the lowest poverty rate after Abuja
cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
nerodenero: Nkem Okeke, APGA' Deputy Governor - We cant tar roads without 'tarring' peoples' stomach grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Lilimax(f): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Even before the advent of oil, Anambra have always been on top.
Do you know what it means to have Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi in one state undecided
Fact!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Temptee101(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
rhazur: Dis AD Deputy dey lick sweet ni?
Damn! This really got me cracking. Thought i was the only one that noticed it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by 9inches(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
nerodenero: Nkem Okeke, APGA' Deputy Governor - We cant tar roads without 'tarring' peoples' stomach grin grin grin

Punchline!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eze Promoe: This section of the debate have ended and would be continued by 4PM
sir please change you font size, shape and colour, i cannot read whatever you wrote on Nairaland, i got eye defect please and i know many other nairalanders strain their eye to read your comment.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by EzePromoe: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown: sir please change you font size, shape and colour, i cannot read whatever you wrote on Nairaland, i got eye defect please and i know many other nairalanders strain their eye to read your comment.

Done
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Arysexy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh, wot a debate! Definitely d scoring shud be as follows:

APGA : 1st score 70%

APC : 2nd score 55%

AD. : 3rd. Score 30%

ACPN: 4th score. 5%

APGA guy won this flat! He was articulate and feasible points, intelligent, never attacked d opponent, was fluent and has gud spoken English.

APC guy gave some good points but not feasible, eg building power plants in all d rural villages, building mono rails to connect onitsha, awka and nnewi. These are gud points bt from wia will d fund come? Mere political hoodwinks. His English usage is below average and he spent more time attacking peter obi than making his points

AD guy, the totm tom mouth guy is a hardcore illiterate, probably an OMATA money bag, he gives a differnt answer to any question asked.

ACPN guy, d joker of d debate. Simply call his a political jobber. He mentioned peter obi more dan d APGA guy. My party wil continue from peter obi good work. He is a clown!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by naptu2: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: Subscribing..... cool

Naptu2, good job you're doing. Nuff respect!

Lilimax: Good job Naptu2.
Will surely hook up.

Thanks smiley
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy: Oh, wot a debate! Definitely d scoring shud be as follows:

APGA : 1st score 70%

APC : 2nd score 55%

AD. : 3rd. Score 30%

ACPN: 4th score. 5%

APGA guy won this flat! He was articulate and feasible points, intelligent, never attacked d opponent, was fluent and has gud spoken English.

APC guy gave some good points but not feasible, eg building power plants in all d rural villages, building mono rails to connect onitsha, awka and nnewi. These are gud points bt from wia will d fund come? Mere political hoodwinks. His English usage is below average and he spent more time attacking peter obi than making his points

AD guy, the totm tom mouth guy is a hardcore illiterate, probably an OMATA money bag, he gives a differnt answer to any question asked.

ACPN guy, d joker of d debate. Simply call his a political jobber. He mentioned peter obi more dan d APGA guy. My party wil continue from peter obi good work. He is a clown!
You only got the last 2 correct except we didn't watch same debate. APC won hands down and please spare me the English usage gibberish, you didn't see the APGA guy that wants to tar stomach
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by kingbang: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You only got the last 2 correct except we didn't watch same debate. APC won hands down and please spare me the English usage gibberish, you didn't see the APGA guy that wants to tar stomach

Everybody else but you has confirmed that APGA's Dr Nkem Okeke won!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingbang:

Everybody else but you has confirmed that APGA's Dr Nkem Okeke won!
everybody else where, I've told you severally that am proof to your lies, the APC guy was at home dishing out their programs and answering questions with ease, can you list the programmes the APGA candidate (who was just a fast talker) stated they would implement other than the obi gibberish. stay here an be wasting your time.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by asha80(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
stop quoting me, you are too creepy for my liking. Stop typing irrelevant comments under people's post, lets know your opinion. wth
there is life outside hating peter obi
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
asha 80: there is life outside hating peter obi
atleast say something, stop stalking people and typing irrelevant comments on people's posts. get a life.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by HappyJoe: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just my two cents here.

A lot of you Lagos posters are here making noise without understanding the intricacies of politics in Anambra State.

I have a simple question: who are the Catholic Bishops likely to support?

Forget all the big grammar & big English you read on the pages of newspapers like "The Punch", these are hidden issues that really matter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
atleast say something, stop stalking people and typing irrelevant comments on people's posts. get a life.
see who is giving advice...my feelings towards the different candidates is known..i do not have time to be repeating it like a broken record.just ensure u get a life outside fustration with obi..it would prolong ur miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
asha 80: see who is giving advice...my feelings towards the different candidates is known..i do not have time to be repeating it like a broken record.just ensure u get a life outside fustration with obi..it would prolong ur miserable life.
As if I don't know you, always 'yawning' after people's comments that does not favor obi while pretending to be neutral. creep!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by asha80(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
As if I don't know you, always 'yawning' after people's comments that does not favor obi while pretending to be neutral. creep!
yawn....i never claimed to be neutral.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
asha 80: see who is giving advice...my feelings towards the different candidates is known..i do not have time to be repeating it like a broken record.just ensure u get a life outside fustration with obi..it would prolong ur miserable life.

I thought am the only one who holds the same view as you. Spend your time on sane mind nwanne..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
I didn't watch the morning session as I was in the office, but am rushing home now to meet up with the next session.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
APC won clearly today. Ngige will spread the icing on the cake Thursday/Friday!!!!!!!!!! Haterz?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown: sir please change you font size, shape and colour, i cannot read whatever you wrote on Nairaland, i got eye defect please and i know many other nairalanders strain their eye to read your comment.
supported!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno / I Would’ve Escaped 11-year Trial For N4.7bn Fraud If I Had Joined APC —ladoja / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sues Segalink, Demands N3bn Compensation For 'Defamation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.