Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. (14288 Views)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72: I didn't watch the morning session as I was in the office, but am rushing home now to meet up with the next session.
must you tell us you work in an office,chino? Oya, gba oso ngwa ngwa la wa na yard! You must not miss the next debate. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: must you tell us you work in an office,chino? Oya, gba oso ngwa ngwa la wa na yard! You must not miss the next debate. grin grin
They don't have TV in their office, now we know the type of job he does grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Stegeson(m): 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ah ah! This is 10 mins pass 4pm. I am yet to watch any debate. AIT what is happening?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Lilimax(f): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Habatically smiley
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: must you tell us you work in an office,chino? Oya, gba oso ngwa ngwa la wa na yard! You must not miss the next debate. grin grin

Hahhaha
Nwanyi kedu? Is like u are in a good mood today. Yes my office does not have TV at the Federal secretariate. I cant leave my table filled work to watch TV at the reception. But berem, do u know that Some I'd.ots are stuck at home jobless only parading NL to talk incoherently. Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
AIT just showed on the screen that the live program will start soon.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by kingbang: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72:

Hahhaha
Nwanyi kedu? Is like u are in a good mood today. Yes my office does not have TV at the Federal secretariate. I cant leave my table filled work to watch TV at the reception. But berem, do u know that Some I'd.ots are stuck at home jobless only parading NL to talk incoherently. Lol

Excuse me sir, Are you referring to Freeglobe? Idikwa bad ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by UjSizzle(f): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
They didn't air the 10am debate till 10:45am. Just wait till 4:45pm and they'll get the ball rolling.

No electricity here oo, i need updates people.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingbang:

Excuse me sir, Are you referring to Freeglobe? Idikwa bad ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwanne mu kedu ije!

The jobless se.x starved I'd.iot knows himself. Lol

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
lol, these drivers and messengers will not allow someone to hear word. ve worked in Federal parastatals and there were television in all offices, keep deceiving yourself. someone just exposed himself, he is probably a tax collector grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by kingbang: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72:

Nwanne mu kedu ije!

The jobless se.x starved I'd.iot knows himself. Lol

The jobless ekuke knows himself and i know him too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Lol! grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72:

Hahhaha
So peter obi cannot buy television for you people in the office? Chai! Ihe bukwa ihe ihere. Don't worry, when ngige becomes governor, he will buy plasma television with a pay tv attached to it. You don't need to hurry home to watch tv. tongue grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingbang:

The jobless ekuke knows himself and i know him too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The clown is mistaking federal secretariat to sheraton,lol. This shows that the I'd.iot has not stepped out of his mother's house since he graduated with a 'pass'. Lol

He is worse than ekuke. Lol

He is still eating 'mama thank you'
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by kabarka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
16.47pm who is watching
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by 9inches(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: So peter obi cannot buy television for you people in the office? Chai! Ihe bukwa ihe ihere. Don't worry, when ngige becomes governor, he will buy plasma television with a pay tv attached to it. You don't need to hurry home to watch tv. tongue grin

Exactly! That's what Dr. Ngige represents... extravagance
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by 9inches(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
It's on
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Chino72: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
They just started
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
I have to sacrifice this session for the eaglets match ooo

Anyway am wt y'all in the spirit
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by nwadaigbo: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
anthony86: Did I hear mono rail in anambra
dont mind dose apc idiot. On One hand, airport, monorail, on the other hand, anambra is poor.i anambra is poor, how come cbn started the cashless policy in anambra with abia and kano on the reason that these 3 states has more cash flow after abuja and lagos. That guy is just denting mmy state and think he is playing politics Then u ask, where will you get d moneey then for monorail and airport and still attend to crucial needs of d masses? On one hand, there is no raod in anambra, on the other hand, ngige started road construction revolution in anambra both federal and state. U now ask, if there is no road, where r the roads, ngige has been claiming to hav constructed. On one hand, peter did nothing in education, ngige started handing over of schools to mission, on the other hand, we will continue handing over of schools to missions. Such a pathological lier and clown. These are the kind of ppl apc present to rule us.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by nwadaigbo: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
We're back
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
9inches:

Exactly! That's what Dr. Ngige represents... extravagance
You call it extravagance? Are you serious? What's wrong in having a plasma tv in government offices? You should have said having tv in banks in extravagance. Smh
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by nwadaigbo: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
dont mind dose apc idiot. On One hand, airport, monorail, on the other hand, anambra is poor.i anambra is poor, how come cbn started the cashless policy in anambra with abia and kano on the reason that these 3 states has more cash flow after abuja and lagos. That guy is just denting mmy state and think he is playing politics Then u ask, where will you get d moneey then for monorail and airport and still attend to crucial needs of d masses? On one hand, there is no raod in anambra, on the other hand, ngige started road construction revolution in anambra both federal and state. U now ask, if there is no road, where r the roads, ngige has been claiming to hav constructed. On one hand, peter did nothing in education, ngige started handing over of schools to mission, on the other hand, we will continue handing over of schools to missions. Such a pathological lier and clown. These are the kind of ppl apc present to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
task force people should please back off.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by gbanikiti(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Am watching the nigeria-iran match right now. Will follow the debate on this thread. cool
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Stegeson(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where are Apga and Acn candidates?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: You call it extravagance? Are you serious? What's wrong in having a plasma tv in government offices? You should have said having tv in banks in extravagance. Smh
don't mind the jobless cavemen still living in the 10th century, I just discovered they are task force workers. Fed secretariat my azz
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good thing the LP Guy is intelligent and fluent; complements Ubah well.

The MPPP guy is a joke

This NCP guy should go and look for Civil service job.
"We'll pursue policies that are anti-people" - NCP Guy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Arysexy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Labour party deputy candidate is as sound as d APGA candidate dat debated in d morning. Dr eze, mehn I love his flow.

This election shud be btwn APGA and LP
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by infoscope(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
And this candidate just said infrastruction instead of infrastructure
Re: Anambra Governorship Election Debate On AIT On Oct 29th And 31st 2013. by Stegeson(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
cnario: Good thing the LP Guy is intelligent and fluent; complements Ubah well.
he is a spoilt child. Wait! Is he the son of author Eze n' ukpo? D guy needs holandia drink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obanikoro's Lawyers Write Sahara Reporters (see Court Papers) / Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Have No Chance - Arewa youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.