Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? (4369 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by DesChyko1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'm just sitting at home, on this boring Sunday afternoon, with absolutely nothing to do. And the thought crossed my mind. Guys, How would you feel if your girlfriend looks at you when you make love?

Oh, and by the way, you can call me papa-gee *winks*
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by 190theclown: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
papa gee lookED at you in what way!

hmmm . . . it seems famers has indeed taken over NL angry
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
I do feel terribly shy
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by bknight: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
There are deeper communications in the eye...as they say, the eye is the window to the soul
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by bishungclem: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Guy my babe dey follow do that thing.sometimes fear dey catch me self embarassed
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Papa gee or papa f...anyhow U̶̲̥̅̊ call ur self, if ur jobless , Go and sleep or crash in space instead of posting JAGONS in NL.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sulemanmathew: Papa gee or papa f...anyhow U̶̲̥̅̊ call ur self, if ur jobless , Go and sleep or crash in space instead of posting JAGONS in NL.
And u commented on the Jargon? Doesnt that make you yourself equally jobless? #JexAskin undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Princeparix(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
#jumps into Anyi-na-anu-champagne->ha_nwa-na-anu-panadol River#
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by anselm791(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Would you prefer she looks at the ceiling and think of me?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
INNO18: I do feel terribly shy
dis phag, do you phuck a girl? or u phuck a dude or a dude phucks U? which one? idiot, we're talking straights here not pussyassniggers.

@op, fear go grip me oo.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by heed101(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
d annoying part is when she opens her eyes during kissing

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by dalaxious(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
heed101: d annoying part is when she opens her eyes during kissing
: that do not mean anythings
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by dalaxious(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
: that do not mean anything
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Odedoyin25: dis phag, do you phuck a girl? or u phuck a dude or a dude phucks U? which one? idiot, we're talking straights here not pussyassniggers.

@op, fear go grip me oo.
i was about replying you when i noticed your name ODEdoyin! You're truly an ODE!

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by UyiIredia(m): 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
I won't give a damn maybe if I grind harder her she'll shut her eyes.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by heed101(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
INNO18: i was about replying you when i noticed your name ODEdoyin! You're truly an ODE!
hehehe grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I won't give a damn maybe if I grind harder her she'll shut her eyes.
grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
papa gee lookED at you in what way!

hmmm . . . it seems famers has indeed taken over NL angry
Sulemanmathew: Papa gee or papa f...anyhow U̶̲̥̅̊ call ur self, if ur jobless , Go and sleep or crash in space instead of posting JAGONS in NL.
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by 190theclown: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
dalaxious: : [size=38pt]that do not mean anythings[/size]

Na wa oh angry

farming season is indeed in earnest
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Sapphire86(f): 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I won't give a damn maybe if I grind harder her she'll shut her eyes.

Hmmmm
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
INNO18: i was about replying you when i noticed your name ODEdoyin! You're truly an ODE!
idiotch, oya reply me, which one U dey do? phaggot!!!
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
What am I supposed to feel in the first place?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by geolan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
How I wan feel na when our two don dey cloud 9
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by xynerise: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
I will feel like a star. Maybe she was so surprised that the man she has been dreaming about is finally on top of her.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Waspy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thats the Idea, in a healthy, soul-twingled, affectionate romantic rumble..............unlike some guilty-filled, unplanned quicky in a locker with some hooker
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
INNO18: Yea, 'phaggot' and proud, i SUCK co.ck, rim butts and swallow what comes out just like icecream......uuuuhhhh so yummmyyyyy!
I hope you convulse or better still suffer a mycardial infarction after seeing this. You hopeless,frustrated orangutan!
was dat meant to be an insult? ur homophobic father, mother and family members are bastards.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by DesChyko1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obviously this thread is making more sense than Mama Gee's questions which wasn't the plan.. How does she manage to construct those silly questions
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by chreldb(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2013

How you take see am? smiley
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Waspy: Thats the Idea, in a healthy, soul-twingled, affectionate romantic rumble..............unlike some guilty-filled, unplanned quicky in a locker with some hooker
true
xynerise: I will feel like a star. Maybe she was so surprised that the man she has been dreaming about is finally on top of her.
true also

Or maybe she just wants to know if you're enjoying it as much as she is.
@ op if you feel uncomfortable with her looking at u then, either you're very shy or you dont love her. You don't want to connect on a deeper level with her.
#mytwocents#

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by sakaguchi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
I kiss her and knack harder, they close eyes when you kiss dem. But my bongus will always make her eyes roll to the top, she's more like convulsing when I knack her
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fornication,homosexuality and adultery is an abomination before God.desist from it you workers of iniquity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Insomnia...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.