Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,812 members, 7,909,108 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? (4386 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nogae(f): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
kulyie: Fornication,homosexuality and adultery is an abomination before God.desist from it you workers of iniquity.
abi o.....na. Wa o...
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by DesChyko1(m): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2013
kulyie: Fornication,homosexuality and adultery is an abomination before God.desist from it you workers of iniquity.
My friend, instead of you spelling out words you have no understanding of its implications in this age and time, go make yourself useful at this debate taking place here..

www.nairaland.com/1481634/family-section-debate-please-vote

It's still the same topic. Convince a large number of people there.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by lepasharon(f): 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Is she not supposed to look at you? Na lof be dat now abi ?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Looks At You When You Make Love? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2013
dalaxious: : that do not mean anything
It really do not mean anything. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest - Nairaland Babes No Longer Upload Profile Pics / Is This True About THICK LADIES? / Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.