Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,063 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? (736 Views)

Your Best Dance Movie Of All Time? / Best Dance Films Of The 2000's? / Fans Of The Dance Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by SeanT21(f): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2008
I think the crew that will win will probably be A.S.I.I.D or Boggie Bots.

They are both amazing and consistent.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by naijadiva2(f): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
boogie bots too me suck. i like ACIID.

I don't watch too much of this season. it seems kind of boring, after season one, i was done.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by SeanT21(f): 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
naija_diva:

boogie bots too me suck. i like ACIID.

I don't watch too much of this season. it seems kind of boring, after season one, i was done.

This season is off the Chain. U need to see it.

As for BoogieBots, they remind me alot of the Jabowockeez.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by naijadiva2(f): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2008
i do watch it but its not as interesting as the first season. i saw boogie bots perform yesterday and i think that was their best performance.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by chiogo(f): 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2008
I don't really follow this season's, don't even know any group's name. I lost interest in d show after I was disappointed by last season and the winner. Anywayz, this one looks boring, I didn't even know it started yet until I was switching stations and saw it. Usually, my friends would have talked about it.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by SeanT21(f): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2008
chiogo:

I don't really follow this season's, don't even know any group's name. I lost interest in d show after I was disappointed by last season and the winner. Anywayz, this one looks boring, I didn't even know it started yet until I was switching stations and saw it. Usually, my friends would have talked about it.

yall are missing out big time. this season is better than the first.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by NJnC: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
I l.o.v.e Boogie Bots, although this week's performance was weak.

SoReal Cru n, A.S.I.I.D, SuperCr3w; they've been consistent

Franny Pak sucks, can't wait for 'em to be eliminated.

N, yeah! this season is alot better than last season
The routines are so H.O.T, Never really understood the whole Jabbawockeez hype, They're just there.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by SeanT21(f): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
NJnC:

I l.o.v.e Boogie Bots, although this week's performance was weak.

SoReal Cru n, A.S.I.I.D, SuperCr3w; they've been consistent

Franny Pak sucks, can't wait for 'em to be eliminated.

N, yeah! this season is alot better than last season
The routines are so H.O.T, Never really understood the whole Jabbawockeez hype, They're just there.

C'MON Fanny Pak do not suck. Their performance last week was off da chain. I loved the whole prom theme. They are the underdog but underdogs always come up.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by CH3COO(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
SeanT21:

C'MON Fanny Pak do not suck. Their performance last week was off da chain. I loved the whole prom theme. They are the underdog but underdogs always come up.
Point blank fallacy. Please stop spreading misinformation about nairaland.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by naijadiva2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
i like fanny pak too. i like the whole 80s thing they are going after. the rest of the crews, i don't even remember cuz they all asians.
Re: Americas Best Dance Crew 2: Who Is In It To Win It? by SeanT21(f): 1:15am On Jul 16, 2008
naija_diva:

i like fanny pak too. i like the whole 80s thing they are going after. the rest of the crews, i don't even remember because they all asians.

i noticed that too.

(1) (Reply)

Holmes Is Back: Fans Of Smallville Series / Cute Gents N Pretty Chics Needed For Tv Commercials And Visual Media Adverts. / Dragons' Den; Drama Or Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.