Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,114 members, 7,973,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Let Us Be Clear.100%. What Does Allahu Akber Mean? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let Us Be Clear.100%. What Does Allahu Akber Mean? (509 Views)

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Be Clear.100%. What Does Allahu Akber Mean? by basilico: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Every time a muslim kills a non muslim he screams allahu akber before he she sends himself to the houri paradise. What does allahu akber mean? It means my god allah is greater than yours. So when a muslim blows his sorry ar.se off he shouts allahu akber meaning he is killing because allah is greater. The traditional muslims want us to believe that allahu akber means god is great. In reality it means allah is greater than other gods and dat why i am killing you by sending maself to houri paradise.
Re: Let Us Be Clear.100%. What Does Allahu Akber Mean? by basilico: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Muslims love killing indians whom they collectively term polytheist. They have no problem killing even other members of islam like the bahai,ahmadiya, sufi sects of islam whom they term their interpretation of islam as misguided. Ask Lagosshia of what sunni think of shia and vice versa. And why saudi hates iran never mind dat they are all sharia hellholes.
basilico: Every time a muslim kills a non muslim he screams allahu akber before he she sends himself to the houri paradise. What does allahu akber mean? It means my god allah is greater than yours. So when a muslim blows his sorry ar.se off he shouts allahu akber meaning he is killing because allah is greater. The traditional muslims want us to believe that allahu akber means god is great. In reality it means allah is greater than other gods and dat why i am killing you by sending maself to houri paradise.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buying $dollars And Keeping With The Intention Of Making Extra Money Okay / Leave The Future Alone Until It Comes / The Teaching Of This Verse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.