Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:27 AM

Even Atheist Fear God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even Atheist Fear God (2047 Views)

If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Tonto Dike Does Nt Fear God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen:
please tell me what good he has ever done...tell me how he has saved people's life because i ave many wotnesses from christains
Here's one
Ifa is his invention, and it has been saving lives as far back as when civilization began in Ife.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
fadosky607:

I bliv in all those gods u just mentioned and am pretty sure all Christians bliv in them too. The only thing is that I don't have faith in them and so don't worship them, likewise all other Christians. The bible even says the demons believe in God and they tremble-James 2:19. So u see my dear, we know such gods exist but we don't worship them! But u atheists just don't want to bliv despite all the evidence. U just don't wanna be accountable to anyone and so u choose liberalness...

So u choose to worship the Jewish God instead of the God of ur ancestors. slave smh

The truth is you don't even have to worship any God, if you understood your ancestral spirituality you would know that, instead you believe a book over the beliefs of your ancestors.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
fadosky607: Let me ask all the atheists just these few questions. Is it that u bliv there's no God or u just don't wann acknowledge him? If u don't bliv there's God, do u also not bliv there's Satan? Or is it that u don't bliv in anything supernatural? If u don't bliv in the supernatural, how then do u explain such things as magic, and other things like native bullet proof where bulet doesn't penetrate the skin of one who's having such powers?

PS: pls make sure to answer all of that. Take one point at a time, instead of just clumsily answering all together...

Though the question is not for me to answer but I'll do.
God definitely exist, because the universe has a source, The universe runs on certain rules set and also all life comes from somewhere.
however my understanding of God is totally different from the Abrahamics

No satan, that's just a character made up by the early Christian leaders.

Nature itself is supernatural; nature is given and controlled by the unseen nature forces.

Native bullet prove and all sorts of magic are pagan things it has nothing to do with you. Our ancestors were wise and believe it or not their physics knowledge surpasses that of this time.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by fadosky607(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:
God definitely exist, because the universe has a source, The universe runs on certain rules set and also all life comes from somewhere.
however my understanding of God is totally different from the Abrahamics

So u not an atheist afterall, thank GOD!!! *a deep sigh of relief* So what's actually ur understanding of God that's different from the Abrahaimc?
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
fadosky607:

So u not an atheist afterall, thank GOD!!! *a deep sigh of relief* So what's actually ur understanding of God that's different from the Abrahaimc?

I never said I am Atheist.

I am a Yoruba Pagan
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by fadosky607(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof:

I never said I am Atheist.

I am a Yoruba Pagan

Wow.. That's kinda awkward... Never heard anyone calling himself 'pagan' b4.

But do u bliv there's an almighty God or u think the one u worship is the almighty or perhaps is the creator of the universe?
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by UyiIredia(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
asco15: Have u eva seen d looks on an athiest face wen they r about 2 die?
Confusion and fear is in dia face.
D fear of meeting dia creator, if he exist as said. I pity dem 4 such risk, though its nt still too late 4 dos dat stil want 2 make heaven @ last.

This is a silly folktale to cement fear in religionists. Atheists die a peaceful death and don't recant. Very few if any do so, whilst alive or while dying.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
fadosky607:

Wow.. That's kinda awkward... Never heard anyone calling himself 'pagan' b4.

But do u bliv there's an almighty God or u think the one u worship is the almighty or perhaps is the creator of the universe?
I believe in the Almighty God, father of all creation, owner of heaven, the creator, the owner of the law of the universe, the ultimate force of life, farther of the gods. And his name in Yoruba spirituality is Olodumare.

Who is ur God?
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
C differences btw Macof and Uyi dera
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Divepen: C differences btw Macof and Uyi dera

No two humans are the same dude
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by fadosky607(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: And his name in Yoruba spirituality is Olodumare.

Who is ur God?

And his name in English is Jehovah, and that's who I worship!

macof: I believe in the Almighty God, father of all creation, owner of heaven, the creator, the owner of the law of the universe, the ultimate force of life, farther of the gods.

There's a big difference bw believing in Him and serving him... So which do u do?
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
fadosky607:

And his name in English is Jehovah, and that's who I worship!

There's a big difference bw believing in Him and serving him... So which do u do?

You are bastard, may Esu the ever faithful servant of Olodumare strike u with confusion until u apologies to all Yoruba pagans for this lie and insult against Olodumare.

How dare u call the father of the gods Jehovah? Are u mad? In fact u are mad and Esu would never release u from madness.

Jehovah/Yahweh is an ordinary Mountain God of the dessert lands and u compare him to Olodumare, baba of all.

Esu can't let u go free.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by UyiIredia(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2013
Divepen: C differences btw Macof and Uyi dera

The similarities mght surprise. I waw brought up as a pagan in the Ifa religion as a child. That's the religion my Dad and grandfather practiced till we converted to Christianity. My present stance . . . long tori.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by fadosky607(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
macof:

You are bastard, may Esu the ever faithful servant of Olodumare strike u with confusion until u apologies to all Yoruba pagans for this lie and insult against Olodumare.

How dare u call the father of the gods Jehovah? Are u mad? In fact u are mad and Esu would never release u from madness.

Jehovah/Yahweh is an ordinary Mountain God of the dessert lands and u compare him to Olodumare, baba of all.

Esu can't let u go free.

May God forgive u! U don't know wot u are saying and doing yet. So are u telling me that the almighty God wasn't known untill the Yoruba people came into existence? I don't need to emphasise his power to u. But I'd advice u don't challenge. The god u worship is but an insignificantly little film of dust in his sight. Just note that pls. Pharoah of Egypt challenged him and didn't end well.
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
fadosky607:

May God forgive u! U don't know wot u are saying and doing yet. So are u telling me that the almighty God wasn't known untill the Yoruba people came into existence? I don't need to emphasise his power to u. But I'd advice u don't challenge. The god u worship is but an insignificantly little film of dust in his sight. Just note that pls. Pharoah of Egypt challenged him and didn't end well.
hahahahhaa!
macof go consult esu for you. watchout...
lool!
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
fadosky607:

Esu as already started work on u and no Jesus deliverance service can free u, only an apology will do

Did anyone ever tell u dat Yoruba are the first to know God?

Are u not the foolish Christians that say only Israel knew God

Infact no one can understand God, even in our spiritual forms God is still a complex figure to us.

Lol challenge Yahweh is exactly wat I want. come lemme organize a prolific Ogun priest against Any of ur pentecostal pastors or church bishops

Lol Orunmila is my God and he holds all intelligence of the universe, wat Yahweh doesn't know half of.

Pharaoh of Egypt had his fill with the 400years of suffering that Israel went through because Yahweh couldn't deliver his people on time
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by fadosky607(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof:

Esu as already started work on u and no Jesus deliverance service can free u, only an apology will do

Did anyone ever tell u dat Yoruba are the first to know God?

Are u not the foolish Christians that say only Israel knew God

Infact no one can understand God, even in our spiritual forms God is still a complex figure to us.

Lol challenge Yahweh is exactly wat I want. come lemme organize a prolific Ogun priest against Any of ur pentecostal pastors or church bishops

Lol Orunmila is my God and he holds all intelligence of the universe, wat Yahweh doesn't know half of.

Pharaoh of Egypt had his fill with the 400years of suffering that Israel went through because Yahweh couldn't deliver his people on time

I think I don't need to have this conversation with u! My time is beta spent doing something reasonable... Peace man!
Re: Even Atheist Fear God by macof(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
fadosky607:

I think I don't need to have this conversation with u! My time is beta spent doing something reasonable... Peace man!

Yeah Something reasonable that you have never been privileged to do

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Things You Should Know About ISLAM / You Will Not Be A Christian If You Carefully Read The Bible. / The Symbolism Of The Drying Water Of The Euphrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.