Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1241042 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Gozychuks(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2014
I need. Past questions too gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2014
All those asking for past questions, I would like to know if any of you have received past questions.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toble: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Templecorp: All those asking for past questions, I would like to know if any of you have received past questions.
Am one of those but yet to receive, kindly send to me olagunjutoby@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by detee2: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2014
Toble: Am one of those but yet to receive, kindly send to me olagunjutoby@yahoo.com
i also need pls. Help me send to tundex0809@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Drejohn(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2014
I also need pls, help me send to drejohn4prof@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lero15(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Like seriously, u guys shd stop these email thing and check d nairaland job/vacancy section. U will see some helpful thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Khodry(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello house,for those of us requesting for past questions,i will employ u pple to patiently read this thread from say page 5 upward or if possible from the 1st page.Because all what is needed for preparatn had been stated there,gotten from the operator aptitude test conducted by NLNG last yr which was the last test conducted by NLNG.Mind u from what i gardered the test will most likely be CBT and the question format will be SHL,GMAT and maybe dragnets kind of question for verbal and numerical.Please other than waiting for past questions we can go online to take some practice question jst go to shldirect.com, assessmentday.com and google GMAT also to download some materials online, if u have internet facilities.If not for internet i would have send some materials to u guy.Have noted some of ur mails,anytime am able to renew my subcribtion i will forward some of these materials to u guys.All d best, GOD will surely see us through in this quest for greener pasture!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dabiko(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls I also need the study material.pmanager057@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by detee2: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Khodry]Hello house,for those of us requesting for past questions
thanks so much bro. God bless you big.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year to you all. The preparation continues...more jacking! SHL, Cubik, Kenexa type questions.

Remember, Success/Luck is the product of the copulation between opportunity and preparation!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by world(f): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Carsonv: Happy new year to you all. The preparation continues...more jacking! SHL, Cubik, Kenexa type questions.

Remember, Success/Luck is the product of the copulation between opportunity and preparation!
pls kindly and sme materials to me if u have to ever4queenet@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by detee2: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Carsonv: Happy new year to you all. The preparation continues...more jacking! SHL, Cubik, Kenexa type questions.

bro, pls help me send to tundex0809@yahoo.com if you have d questions. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ovobus: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls peep, av dey shortlisted names yet? Ds one almost al is askin 4 pst qstns. Mak una nt mak afraid cash som peepo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Please o I don't have the past question. I have only used the internet to search for practise test. Well I've discovered for myself that test is not my issue....interview is! So I'm working real hard to prepare for the interview.

I've always found www.indiabix.com invaluable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by JEFFDOT(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
de-tee:

bro, pls help me send to tundex0809@yahoo.com if you have d questions. Thanks in anticipation.
@ tundex my friend @ nysc recruitment please frwd same 2 me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by detee2: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
JEFFDOT: @ tundex my friend @ nysc recruitment please frwd same 2 me.
lol, longest time. Have not recieved it. But would definately forward it too you when i get it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dazzy4real(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
someone shud pls just press forward na to this mail add ...dazzy4real2000@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amiskelebe(f): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls I have not received past questions pls kindly send to me uz4rever@yahoo.com thank you
Toble: Am one of those but yet to receive, kindly send to me olagunjutoby@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls my fellownairalanders, stop requesting for past questions and make do with the ones u ve @ ur disposal.. 10ks to the operator trainees,we now ve a clue of wat we should be expecting,my advice is that we shld all surf for sample questions and practice them...buh nevadless i will try to carve out time to forward the practice questions i ve got...i.e assessmentday and pwc past questions.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dare2011(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
i also need pls. Help me send to segdarxp02@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yungmin: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2014
pls send to jeremi24@yahoo.co.uk or jeremi24@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kennedyugo: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
cutetonye009: Pls my fellownairalanders, stop requesting for past questions and make do with the ones u ve @ ur disposal.. 10ks to the operator trainees,we now ve a clue of wat we should be expecting,my advice is that we shld all surf for sample questions and practice them...buh nevadless i will try to carve out time to forward the practice questions i ve got...i.e assessmentday and pwc past questions.. Thanks
dare2011:
i also need pls. Help me send to segdarxp02@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation.

please have they shortlisted? It seems I'm carried away
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Denvan: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
no they have not called
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Denvan: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
kennedyugo:

please have they shortlisted? It seems I'm carried away
\
no
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Anyone home?.... After applying to nlng I ddnt get any conffirmation in email buh it was shown on d screen dah my applicatn wwas successful..is it ok?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
mi4mi2: Anyone home?.... After applying to nlng I ddnt get any conffirmation in email buh it was shown on d screen dah my applicatn wwas successful..is it ok?
Sorry I'm jst asking...I'm new ere... Pls I need a reply plsss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
mi4mi2: Anyone home?.... After applying to nlng I ddnt get any conffirmation in email buh it was shown on d screen dah my applicatn wwas successful..is it ok?
I don't think anybody knows..my dear, any answer given to you now doesn't really matter, the most important thing is getting shortlisted. ...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibkonekt(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
cutetonye009: Pls my fellownairalanders, stop requesting for past questions and make do with the ones u ve @ ur disposal.. 10ks to the operator trainees,we now ve a clue of wat we should be expecting,my advice is that we shld all surf for sample questions and practice them...buh nevadless i will try to carve out time to forward the practice questions i ve got...i.e assessmentday and pwc past questions.. Thanks

Ur really smart to heed wise counsel, I have said this over and over that "NO BE BY PAST QUESTION". We all have to face the hot seat and past questions is just a prepping material not a sure banker. Focus on the basic general things and you should be fine. VERBAL, NUMERICAL, ABSTRACT, CHECKING. Vague as this may seem its pretty solid advice I tell you. The ball is in ur court february may be too late
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 6:19am On Jan 07, 2014
ibkonekt:

Ur really smart to heed wise counsel, I have said this over and over that "NO BE BY PAST QUESTION". We all have to face the hot seat and past questions is just a prepping material not a sure banker. Focus on the basic general things and you should be fine. VERBAL, NUMERICAL, ABSTRACT, CHECKING. Vague as this may seem its pretty solid advice I tell you. The ball is in ur court february may be too late
February may ß too late for ̶̷̩̥̊͡a†?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by detee2: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2014
eaxes:
February may ß too late for ̶̷̩̥̊͡a†?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.