Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,844 members, 7,918,760 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1237620 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2014
MarvellousGod: I don't think anybody knows..my dear, any answer given to you now doesn't really matter, the most important thing is getting shortlisted. ...
Thnx...buh did u get any mail afta applying?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2014
mi4mi2:
Thnx...buh did u get any mail afta applying?
yea, I got a mail but that doesn't guarantee being shortlisted, so that's why I said the most important thing is pray to be shortlisted. ..moreover, since you were told your application was successful during application, I think you have nothing to worry about. .hope you checked your spam shaa?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Fernandinho: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2014
The wait for the shortlisting continues *yawns*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
MarvellousGod: yea, I got a mail but that doesn't guarantee being shortlisted, so that's why I said the most important thing is pray to be shortlisted. ..moreover, since you were told your application was successful during application, I think you have nothing to worry about. .hope you checked your spam shaa?
Yh I did buh ddnt get any mail shocked... I jst hp its nothing to be worried abt
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lero15(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
@marvellousGod Happy new year. I greet u!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yungmin: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
sorry to say, but if you didn't get a confirmation mail after submiting ur application, something might have gone and the application just might not have been successful sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by topygel: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
mi4mi2:
Yh I did buh ddnt get any mail shocked... I jst hp its nothing to be worried abt

I think you should go back and check their portal with your username and password, if you have your details there, I think that shows you have been registered.

That is my thaught though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
yung min: sorry to say, but if you didn't get a confirmation mail after submiting ur application, something might have gone and the application just might not have been successful sad
Seriously?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
topygel:

I think you should check their portal with your username and password, if you have your details there, I think that shows you are registered.

Thnx
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
topygel:

I think you should go back and check their portal with your username and password, if you have your details there, I think that shows you have been registered.

I second this
Lero15: @marvellousGod Happy new year. I greet u!
[quote author=Lero15] happy new year dearie, wish us God's favours this year

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
yung min: sorry to say, but if you didn't get a confirmation mail after submiting ur application, something might have gone and the application just might not have been successful sad

^^^DONT BELIEVE THIS!

If you saw a page showing that your application was successful, then it was! Confirmation mail or not.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Carsonv:

^^^DONT BELIEVE THIS!

If you saw a page showing that your application was successful, then it was! Confirmation mail or not.
Thnx alot
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mi4mi2(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thnx a lot peeps...#hug
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yungmin: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
mi4mi2: Thnx a lot peeps...#hug
lol, they have given you comfort. indeed truth is bitter. but seriously, check their portal
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lington4: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Did any of you guys log in recently to the recruitment portal and was able to view his/her application details?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by stanjohn57: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2014
cutetonye009: Pls my fellownairalanders, stop requesting for past questions and make do with the ones u ve @ ur disposal.. 10ks to the operator trainees,we now ve a clue of wat we should be expecting,my advice is that we shld all surf for sample questions and practice them...buh nevadless i will try to carve out time to forward the practice questions i ve got...i.e assessmentday and pwc past questions.. Thanks

Thanks a lot dear. Kindly forward to stan_john57@yahoo.com Any reading material is appreciated by me, NLNG test or not.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chudidonas(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2014
cutetonye009: Pls my fellownairalanders, stop requesting for past questions and make do with the ones u ve @ ur disposal.. 10ks to the operator trainees,we now ve a clue of wat we should be expecting,my advice is that we shld all surf for sample questions and practice them...buh nevadless i will try to carve out time to forward the practice questions i ve got...i.e assessmentday and pwc past questions.. Thanks

Also foward to chudidonas@gmail.com God bless you
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ponlear(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
.. tongue..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by senchris(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please do help me with d practice questions through(sainturom@gmail.com)...May God continue to bless you
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MightyFortress: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Bros, abeg help out oh. Georgemarvel247@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Gbemmyxal(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'l love to have it too. Pls forward to hairsotwo@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by uobimba(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Khodry: Hello house,for those of us requesting for past questions,i will employ u pple to patiently read this thread from say page 5 upward or if possible from the 1st page.Because all what is needed for preparatn had been stated there,gotten from the operator aptitude test conducted by NLNG last yr which was the last test conducted by NLNG.Mind u from what i gardered the test will most likely be CBT and the question format will be SHL,GMAT and maybe dragnets kind of question for verbal and numerical.Please other than waiting for past questions we can go online to take some practice question jst go to shldirect.com, assessmentday.com and google GMAT also to download some materials online, if u have internet facilities.If not for internet i would have send some materials to u guy.Have noted some of ur mails,anytime am able to renew my subcribtion i will forward some of these materials to u guys.All d best, GOD will surely see us through in this quest for greener pasture!
thanks in anticipatn,mine is obimbau@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by uobimba(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
topygel:

pls remind me d portal,u no se applications don too much
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by topygel: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2014
uobimba: pls remind me d portal,u no se applications don too much

sorry, it has been closed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by world(f): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2014
This people has started giving me tension....can dey pls start shortlisting
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lero15(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
world: This people has started giving me tension....can dey pls start shortlisting
world, abeg no tension, no shaking!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nrdgeek: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2014
Holy Smokes! I didn't realize I was this addicted to NL. Just one week without access and I almost lost my marbles lipsrsealed

Welcome back Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by rawgame(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Rhody005: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Who did this to our Nairaland?!!!!!! angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
This thread has lost valuable contribution.

Thank God all thesame as NL is up again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by henzoblingze: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello house, please anybody with any latest information?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Almost 210 pages gone shocked shocked sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.