Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1234193 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emmaville(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
tolutweety:

I comment my reserve lipsrsealed tongue
tolutweety:

eeeehhhhh MY GUY wink cool !!!

Double twale for you... Dibianski cheesy.
How ur side ....... RESPECT BRO .
way forward na Accessment Centre ooo, Na God's grace sure pass ! Regrds to evryone wink smiley.

ur boi is loyal.

abeg coment d reserve ooo.

wait first, werin dem go nedaland go do?

wen dem wan go again?

angry angry angry shocked shocked
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
SQL-master:
LOL grin
No be small abacus oo. That outdated gadget was a time waster. I just clicked my way out. No time to even look time(accordin to @mcpat)
grin
Loolz...I had perfected the art of calculator punching ehn! Then I saw that thing...mehn I loose hope! I use eye-guage to perform d calculations after I got stuck on two questions just trying to punch out the figures...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yorex2011: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Is shl dat hard... Tot it was just common sense...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
yorex2011: Is shl dat hard... Tot it was just common sense...
Common sense is not common smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yorex2011: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
okeyjames:
Common sense is not common smiley
Ok boss.. Cos usually when i take those practice tests.. They appear quite easy to me... cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
yorex2011:
Ok boss.. Cos usually when i take those practice tests.. They appear quite easy to me... cheesy
The truth is......the time is shorter than normal making it a lil bit hard. Some questions are also harder than some
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yorex2011: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
okeyjames:
The truth is......the time is shorter than normal making it a lil bit hard. Some questions are also harder than some

Ohh.. Ok
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
mcpat:
yea i was admitted at d age of 15
well I can't tell if you really are a serious individual with this post tho.. I just have an advice , you can always cross into NLNG as an experienced engineer as I see its a dream company for you . It ain't the best tho. Just get into a reputable company and get some hands on experience. It " might " not be easy as you think . " Might " because it has been easy for some peeps.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Maxmayor: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Heard from them on Tuesday 24th June!!

NLNG Recruitment Test Feedback - Successful

With respect to your application for the position of MECHANICAL ENGINEER in Nigeria LNG Limited and the subsequent online test you sat for, we write to inform you that you were successful having met the Test pass mark and all other requirements to progress to the next stage of the recruitment campaign.

Please note for your upfront planning that interviews will be coming up on the 4th or 5th week in July, here in Port Harcourt - Nigeria.
Further details with regards to your interview date, time and venue will be communicated to you in subsequent mail.

Kindly confirm receipt of this e-mail by replying as soon as possible.

We thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG Limited.

Yours Faithfully,

NLNG Recruitment Team

Congratulations! When did you hear from them?

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Maxmayor: Heard from them on Tuesday 24th June!!

With respect to your application for the position of MECHANICAL ENGINEER in Nigeria LNG Limited and the subsequent online test you sat for, we write to inform you that you were successful having met the Test pass mark and all other requirements to progress to the next stage of the recruitment campaign.

Please note for your upfront planning that interviews will be coming up on the 4th or 5th week in July, here in Port Harcourt - Nigeria.
Further details with regards to your interview date, time and venue will be communicated to you in subsequent mail.

Yours Faithfully,

NLNG Recruitment Team

Please is this for Graduate Trainee?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oga Dplacement, where art thou? If you survived the holocaust, say a shout out!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gaz: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2014

Yours Faithfully,

NLNG Recruitment Team

is dis 4 real or a prank!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guys no need to be jumpy abt maxmayor's success mail...the guy said it himself that he is Experience hire and from the mail he applied for Mechanical Engineer position wyl y'all are GTs. He said they wrote their test on April 25th so going by the same timeframe we should expect ours by first week of August grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
davide470: Mcpat, how's the greatest school in Nigeria doing? Were you among the guys that went to Netherlands recently. Cheers.
unfortunately i couldnt make the trip since i wasnt a core member, shell could only take 6, that included 4 of my classmates (since its their undergraduate project) and 2 400 level students for continiuty.. But i was still part of d "eco-tuke tuke" team.. Was fun while it lasted tho.. I guess u are an alumnus
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2014

Yours Faithfully,

NLNG Recruitment Team

Congrats once again! Best of luck! I hope we don't wait this long before hearing from them.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emmaville:

ur boi is loyal.

abeg coment d reserve ooo.

wait first, werin dem go nedaland go do?

wen dem wan go again?

angry angry angry shocked shocked
google Shell eco marathon 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
tolutweety:

No one is saying he cant and he wont land a good oil coy @ first try. Let him finish school first before he starts thinking what next. I emphatically say he is putting the cart before the horse @ d moment n should just go focus on his studies. ciao

Btw...howdy gdarl ? how are you gearing up for the next stage ??

Moving on bro...Learnt not to put all eggs in one basket..u know every grin
we dey wait them sha..trust ur cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Plz where are the survivors. Let's rebuild this thread. 242 karat of info got lost buh we could recover.
let the comments keep flowing. 1000 pages still ahead.

NB: i've neva lost a bet b4 and surely i ain't gonna lose this one!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
SQL-master:
Plz where are the survivors. Let's rebuild this thread. 242 karat of info got lost buh we could recover.
let the comments keep flowing. 1000 pages still ahead.

NB: i've neva lost a bet b4 and surely i ain't gonna lose this one!!

U had better cancel the bet on grounds of unforseen tsunami grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Where are the players of TFF?
Lafex
Lero
Wizard(i see u)
Tolutwitter(present)
Chikelu
Ikenna( nwanne a hugo m gi)
Rawdeal
Ifycyril
Majekdom(i see u)
DmainMan

.....oracle
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
gdarl:

U had better cancel the bet on grounds of unforseen tsunami grin
sori bro, i fitn't cancel. I've alredy struck a bargain on wat i plan doing with the money.
£2000 ain't #2000 sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nrdgeek: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
majekdom2: Bro , @ those comments .. Na naija u dey , expect anything . I would advice you focus on getting good grades and make your 2 1 first before starting to practice gmat or shl .. I don't think its a shl and gmat with your course loads would be a good combination. Well , you really want a career in this industry ? Work properly on your final year project work .. Who knows , it might break you into the industry .. I know peeps who are in these companies cause of researches they had with these companies. All said bro , its a competitive market out there . If NLNG is to follow this same trend , I don't think your age in 7 years time would make you eligible for this position , I was in my first year the last time this was done. You can look into other companies. The truth has always been said , if you are good you are good ... All you need do is pray for God's grace with your preparations. I ll advice you do proper networking .

I guess he might still stand a chance. I, for one, graduated from Law School and was called to bar the year the last GT recruitment was done. Luckily, I narrowly qualified for this latest recruitment. Never say never.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2014
SQL-master:
Oga Dplacement, where art thou? If you survived the holocaust, say a shout out!

I am still here. I have been on this site since 2008!

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 4:50am On Jun 30, 2014
DPlacement:

grin grin cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2014
DPlacement:

Agbalagbi

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014
nrd_geek:

I guess he might still stand a chance. I, for one, graduated from Law School and was called to bar the year the last GT recruitment was done. Luckily, I narrowly qualified for this latest recruitment. Never say never.
you were called to bar seven years back, how old were you then ... 20 - 21 . I should know how old you were when you got admitted into the uni before I assume you have a computer age .well , except you are not in Nigeria. Sadly , a requirement is your NYSC discharge.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2014
majekdom2: you were called to bar seven years back, how old were you then ... 20 - 21 . I should know how old you were when you got admitted into the uni before I assume you have a computer age .
are u surprised? I have a female friend who just graduated from d faculty of law and she is 19..would be 20 by december...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
mcpat:
are u surprised? I have a female friend who just graduated from d faculty of law and she is 19..would be 20 by december...
not a new thing nau.
I graduated from uni at 17. I read a four year course sha cool

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by biolite(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2014
SegunMike: Anyway, INCASE data cannot be retrieved, @least for the benefit of future readers, just a brief summary of events between January and June:
1ST STAGE TEST
From February 19th/20th, invitation mails and SMSs were sent to successful applicants for the first stage Test for March 8th 2014.
The Test was administered by WAEC and was held simultaneously in different states in the country and some places in the UK. Info revealed that about 17,600 candidates sat for the first test.
Format
(Paper-Based), it was just basically General Mathematics to test your quantitative aptitude (no calculators), Logical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, and few general science and management questions. GMAT and GRE may be a bit useful.

2ND STAGE TEST
From May 20th/21st, mails were sent to both successful and unsuccessful candidates of the first test. About a week later, invites were sent for the test which was conducted within a week, that is: June 16th-20th 2014. Each day had the morning and afternoon batch.
Info revealed that a little above 5000 were invited for the 2nd stage.
Format
SHL Computer Based. Practice questions at SHLdirect or assessmentday.
For 2007 set, find their format here:
https://www.nairaland.com/46185/lng-test-speed-key
https://www.nairaland.com/46528/lng-test-format-today-engineering
However, this year’s Test was slightly different, just 4 sections:
-Numerical
-Verbal
-Abstract
- Data checking (non-engineers) and Mechanical Reasoning (Engineers)

For now, we await the result of the 2nd test to proceed to the next stage which is the Assessment Centre.
But almost 240 pages gone?? ....well asides the necessary info, we had lots of arguments majorly, other issues e.g Msc, Sports, Movies, work-place issues, break down of candidate selection for each stage, SHL questions Questions and answers…….etc.

Here is a link to a 2007 thread, but started from “after their 2nd test”
https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng
I don try, though I know lots more happened during that period but I hope I was able to bridge that gap @least to a reasonable extent sha.
Please incase there’s any addition or correction, others may wanna contribute.

In Memory of Data lost (January 10 –June 27)
*Hoping for its resurrection*

you did a great job.....regards

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DoTheNeedful: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
majekdom2: you were called to bar seven years back, how old were you then ... 20 - 21 . I should know how old you were when you got admitted into the uni before I assume you have a computer age .well , except you are not in Nigeria. Sadly , a requirement is your NYSC discharge.
are u a learner undecided ?. I was about going for nysc the last time NLNG advertised and i still meet their age requirement for this recruitment. No be everybody dey finish nysc at age 26 and above. I saw a lady at chams on the day i went to click the shl test that was born in 1993. Also recently, a guy of 24 years bagged a Ph.D from unilag.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DoTheNeedful: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
I think its time i started looking elsewhere and perhaps unfollow this thread angry. O'boy,based on what i clicked,i strongly doubt that i will make it to the next stage. I cant boldly say profess as some people did that i will make it to the next stage. Maybe am not good enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.