Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,942 members, 7,919,052 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1237640 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
firstly, i enterd my hibernation mode cos it would help me secure this job that offers 'blood money'
secondly, as if the hacked and deleted pages of this forum weren't enuff, the gods had the effrontry to modify my username without my consent(now i'm livid)
thirdly, i'm preparing for a cambridge exam
fourthly, kuwena was hyper and didn't get the holy grail. Dplacement, ahono et al, were all hypo and got the job.
fifthly, i've alredy said i'm livid so SQL is in no mood to solve simply obnoxious riddles.
sixthtly, #MakeOfThisWhatYouWill

seventhly, tongue
eightly, my child(out of wedlock) is 28 today and i made page 28
ninthly, i'm still livid. i dey fex, BIG TYME
tenthly, I'm about to place anoda bet. Someone somewhere doubted my ability to quit NL. I guess i should show him. wink

eleventhly, GOTO sixthly

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2014
SQLmaster1: firstly, i enterd my hibernation mode cos it would help me secure this job that offers 'blood money'
secondly, as if the hacked and deleted pages of this forum weren't enuff, the gods had the effrontry to modify my username without my consent(now i'm livid)
fourthly, kuwena was hyper and didn't get the holy grail. Dplacement, ahono et al, were all hypo and got the job.
fifthly, i've alredy said i'm livid so SQL is in no mood to solve simply obnoxious riddles.

seventhly, tongue
tenthly, I'm about to place anoda bet. Someone somewhere doubted my ability to quit NL. I guess i should show him. wink

eleventhly, GOTO sixthly

Blawd of Gawd...see Uname plastic surgery. SQL-Master is that you? Oh is only u 1 waka come grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2014
Seun messed Up big time with the username change thing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solidman59(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Come on man, give the nigga a break!!
tobiflink: Seun messed Up big time with the username change thing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2014
This username change no be am @all!

Morning to us all,...
I sight u,ch1kelu.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2014
rawgame: @tolutweety, nice one. U seem to av given dis thread a spark. Hope it last long. To all nlng hopefuls, I wish u success in all ur endeavours

It's up to you n I to keep it alive.
Success to you too.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2014
NLNG SAGA: THE AWAKENING.
Weldone Tolu. The truth is that many addicts like us would be unable to comment until after a week as stated by Pabostt. And secondly, the traffic would improve say in three weeks time. Watch out

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin Not staying away because of being hyper or hypo (or jik), just still grieving the lost pages (and investigating SQL-master)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2014
SQLmaster1: firstly, i enterd my hibernation mode cos it would help me secure this job that offers 'blood money'

seventhly, tongue

eleventhly, GOTO sixthly

Firstly: your assumption isnt valid, because i tried to check other forum like naijahotjobs it was the regular posters that got the holy grail job. So that put tolutweety ahead of us all. You can confirm expecially their trainee operator 2009,2013...you will see somebody like Mr Flaunt flaunting his faith on the thread and eventually got the job.
Secondly: sorry for the modification.
Thirdly: success in your cambridge exam. You will be reading like 10,000 pages book by now(lol).
Fourthly: go to firstly
Fifthly: make u no vex bro
Sixtly: correct
Sevently: grin
Eightly: what a coincidence- greet him/ her for us and tell him that dad will spoil him with holy grail money.
Ninetly: calm bro and vex not.
Tently: that is an attempt to send you away. From this thread. Thou shalt not listenth to them.
Elevently: on my way to complete my inverter project.
Guys good morning.................................

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by shakuroau: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2014
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by temmyo: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2014
haven't you ever heard of blood money grin
Savant:

1. Window.

2. Because they were couples on the boat.

3. Blood bank.

*Edited*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kakashi12(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2014
This thread is kinda drifting from its main objective. Its all good am happy the exam beef and tension has passed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls, help...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nanizle(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2014
Lewinskee: Pls, help...
A
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2014
nanizle:
A
Reason
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auxyn1: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Lewinskee: Pls, help...
A

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auxyn1: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2014
Lewinskee:
Reason
reason: there's more passage for wind than d others. Without enough passage, d force of the wind will force any obstacle out of its way. Ans : A
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
auxyn1: reason: there's more passage for wind than d others. Without enough passage, d force of the wind will force any obstacle out of its way. Ans : A
I beg to disagree. The answer is C. The void area/opening is the same for both A & C, it's just the distribution that differs. However in A, there will be a greater influence of wind reflecting off the ground on the lowest strip than in C. Hence the improved stability of C (fyi C is a relatively common fence design while A is used typically to prevent farm animals from escaping).
My 2 cents.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nanizle(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lewinskee:
Reason

A and C have the least resistance to wind in terms of exposed area.

A has the least moment of forces about where the fence is fixed to the ground. (moment = force(wind) x distance from ground). Meaning that for the same amount of wind, there will be a lower bending moment in A

Imagine attempting to push over a wooden fence from near the top or near the bottom. which is harder? definitely pushing from near the bottom is more difficult. Meaning that a fence whose area is closer to the ground is more resistant to strong winds when compared to one whose area is further from the ground (assume equal areas and equal wind)

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
The asnwer is C. According to the. Kinetic formulae 1/2mc^2 and E=mc^2. The centripetal force in C is counter measured hence allowing for the centrifugal force to Overcome the forced reaction hence C becomes the truth
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why is no one going with B .I could take the number of woods connected as the mechanical advantage. Giving b the highest MA.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
majekdom2: Why is no one going with B .I could take the number of woods connected as the mechanical advantage. Giving b the highest MA.

mee think its B . i have done this same question before,and i remember picking B.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
tolutweety:

mee think its B . i have done this same question before,and i remember picking B.
yes , consider if it was just a plain wood without openings , it would offer most resistance .. Therefore the lesser the number of openings , the more resistant force the structure generates.
Also , we see they have got the same height , if the wood is made of the same materials assumed , A has got more mass cause it has got more structures connected together . Solving for both potential and kinetic energies . We would find out since A has got a higher , it would have higher K.E and P.E . Also , higher momentum .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
auxyn1: reason: there's more passage for wind than d others. Without enough passage, d force of the wind will force any obstacle out of its way. Ans : A
if the wind passes through easily , there isn't any resistance , hence, we can't assume any withstanding.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mastersplinter: The asnwer is C. According to the. Kinetic formulae 1/2mc^2 and E=mc^2. The centripetal force in C is counter measured hence allowing for the centrifugal force to Overcome the forced reaction hence C becomes the truth
the E you are talking about here is applied in an electromagnetic field .I don't think it applies . Correct me if am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nmezi1: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Considering B has smaller openings when compared to either A or C, thus it presents more resistance to d wind, let's not forget that's the first case, and obviously its a strong wind and would want to blaze through any resistance to it's flow. However C has got a bigger gap at the base when compared to A, thus more bending moments at the base axis compared to A. Thus leaving A better suited to withstand d wind. Perfect case study, imagine u with a blower before the 3 special cases. And remember its wood, not iron.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ nanizle , if you say moment of a force , then you talking about rotation of a force around an axis in most cases. We should consider which we think has got more mass
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
nmezi1: Considering B has smaller openings when compared to either A or C, thus it presents more resistance to d wind, let's not forget that's the first case, and obviously its a strong wind and would want to blaze through any resistance to it's flow. However C has got a bigger gap at the base when compared to A, thus more bending moments at the base axis compared to A. Thus leaving A better suited to withstand d wind. Perfect case study, imagine u with a blower before the 3 special cases. And remember its wood, not iron.
which do you think has got more mass , assuming they are all made from the same material?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phonon: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
E is actually the energy of a photon (a packet of light). It is neither electromagnetic energy nor kinetic energy.

majekdom2: the E you are talking about here is applied in an electromagnetic field .I don't think it applies . Correct me if am wrong.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amilak: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please house is it true that a lot of candidates passed yhe shl test. Have heard that from some people around. Has anyone heard anything similarr.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gilbert4real: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
@ amilak is the result out? grin shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nanizle(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
tolutweety:

The fact that you have solved the question before doesn't mean you got it right. abi na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.