Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1234272 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Phonon: E is actually the energy of a photon (a packet of light). It is neither electromagnetic energy nor kinetic energy.

ok .. radiation, comes under electromagnetism .. Check ur physics again .. I never said it was kinectic .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phonon: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't need to. I am sure you have heard of the mass-energy equivalence, which Einstein proposed in 1905. That is what that formula is. You should have written that the formula also applies to electromagnetic radiation and not that "radiation comes under electromagnetism'. Does nuclear radiation also come under electromagnetism? Well, what do I know.....
majekdom2: ok .. radiation, comes under electromagnetism .. Check ur physics again .. I never said it was kinectic .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
I was of the conviction that a lot of people would pass that test. Am not surprised at all.Nigerian graduates receives lots of condemnation whereas we are very good esp this set of gradges. If the news is true, its a welcome development. Thank God it was shl, a UK based test service provider that organized the test, else you the rest of the news.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
Phonon: I don't need to. I am sure you have heard of the mass-energy equivalence, which Einstein proposed in 1905. That is what that formula is. You should have written that the formula also applies to electromagnetic radiation and not that "radiation comes under electromagnetism'. Does nuclear radiation also come under electromagnetism? Well, what do I know.....
read through the post and see who posted the formula ... The fact is , it applies to the electromagnetic field .why say it didn't in the first instance . Ofcourse , I know it was developed by eistein . The M isn't just M but change in mass itself . It doesn't apply to the question asked simple.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
I think everyne should just calm down and take a chill pill. People are quoting Einstein, electromagnetism, radiation, bending moments e.t.c whereas this is a mechanical reasoning question that we are supposed to answer in less than a minute. I'm still seeing different answers. Where are those people that said they got 100% in their practise test?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phonon: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
What topic does what come under? I guess you should check your physics as you advised me to. I am not sure how to answer.

majekdom2: what topic does it come under in physics ??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phonon: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
Yes sir.

Lewinskee: I think everyne should just calm down and take a chill pill. People are quoting Einstein, electromagnetism, radiation, bending moments e.t.c whereas this is a mechanical reasoning question that we are supposed to answer in less than a minute. I'm still seeing different answers. Where are those people that said they got 100% in their practise test?
;DYes sir.

Lewinskee: I think everyne should just calm down and take a chill pill. People are quoting Einstein, electromagnetism, radiation, bending moments e.t.c whereas this is a mechanical reasoning question that we are supposed to answer in less than a minute. I'm still seeing different answers. Where are those people that said they got 100% in their practise test?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Phew!!! Here we go again; irrelevant and obnoxious questions!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auxyn1: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ahaa! Once again the forum is alive smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
ikenna58: Phew!!! Here we go again; irrelevant and obnoxious questions!
Would you rather the thread become dry? And bdw, irrelevant? I might agree considering the stage we are in, but obnoxious? C'mon you shouldn't. I guess ur conscience is pricking you.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
amilak: Please house is it true that a lot of candidates passed yhe shl test. Have heard that from some people around. Has anyone heard anything similarr.
That does'nt matter they are at liberty to choose the best of the best.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by amilak: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
femoor: That does'nt matter they are at liberty to choose the best of the best.
That exactly is where yhe ptoblem is . Cis now the cut off will be high. May be to high sef embarassed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jstringz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Bin a while I visited.

Heheheh! seems nothing much has changed.

Einstein 1905, electromagnetism, radiation......

All this just make me laugh....

All that really matters is the next stage....

Are u going to be make it?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
amilak:
That exactly is where yhe ptoblem is . Cis now the cut off will be high. May be to high sef embarassed
but from who did u heard that precisely? Is from an nlng staff?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gaz: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Phonon: E is actually the energy of a photon (a packet of light). It is neither electromagnetic energy nor kinetic energy.

@phonon
photon is a packet of energy not light and light is made up of photons.
Light is electromagnetic in nature there4 it possesses an electromagnetic energy(which a lay man will call light energy).
This implies that the energy of a photon is electromagnetic.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
gaz:
@phonon
Light is electromagnetic in nature there4 it possesses an electromagnetic energy(which a lay man will call light energy).
bro , no need to debate . Na only for naija person go try criticize without making the necessary checks . What's your take on that question . Peeps haven't provided any further answers .. I mean the block of wood.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Thank God that the thread is alive.MR amilak ! I am giving you last warning! I mean you should desist from posting such "poisons" on this thread.The weekend was too dull for me.
amilak: You cnt be a so active memeber on nairaland, posting comments , replies and still have a job. Unfortunately nlng or any coy for that matter prefers a candidtae qith years of relevnt wprking experience. This reason may be why kuwena and other active memebers on nairaland then didnt get the nlng job, not because they where active nairalanders but mayb because they dint have relevant working experience compared to their other working class nairaland counterpart who where inactive members of the forum and will only refresh the page only in the morning before work or during break.
Moral lesson? Lets all find one or two things relevant to this job pursuit doing. So when the interviewer asks you 'what can you bring to the table' it wont be just a cup of coffee that comes to mind grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Kai ... 5 - 0.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na only me dey see this thing so? What a game!!! 5 zero for first half. I tire o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phonon: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
So I guess I am wrong. Photon is a packet of energy eg mechanical energy, nuclear energy. It does not have to be light but any type of energy. Right? Obviously, when one says "a photon is a packet of light", it means that light is made up of photons.I agree that the energy of a photon is also electromagnetic because light is electromagnetic.

gaz:
@phonon
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nrdgeek: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
How hath the mighty fallen?
Germany 7 - Brazil 1.
I am shell shocked! shocked cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nmezi1: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
majekdom2: which do you think has got more mass , assuming they are all made from the same material?
Considering A and C withing the context of the giving extract they both appear to have equal masses since we arent given size dimensions of the wood, so we cant assume, but the pictorial representation shows they are equally spaced. the only difference being that in A the space between the first rung and d floor is smaller compared to C, thus offering more rigidity against breaks from bending when compared to C.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lafex: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Chai you go fear ANALYSES!!!!
The question is asking about stability and you guys are moving from potential energy to kinetic energy to EM to photon to light.
As the #TEAMKEEPER
I will ensure that that I save clean cheats just like ENYIAMA has been doing so far for SE .
From my own perspective, B is the answer simply because it has more support therefore has more weight than the others and also the supports are evenly distributed so the centre of gravity is at the center. This implies that B is more stable than others.
The closer to B between A and C is A because its supports are evenly distributed so its centre of gravity is at the center of the material but the centre of gravity of C is slighty above the centre of the material so it is less stable than others.
SUBMIT

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Any info as regards the SHL test result?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Someone please remind me again.. What does this physics thing have to do with nlng recruitment? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Imarnuel04: Someone please remind me again.. What does this physics thing have to do with nlng recruitment? grin
peeps are only trying to learn , don't worry if you can make it to the AC , you will know the recruitment involves more than physics. Sadly , majority won't get to this stage.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Imarnuel04: Someone please remind me again.. What does this physics thing have to do with nlng recruitment? grin
This isn't just physics. It's a mechanical reasoning question. Mech reasoning questns came out for engineers in the just concluded SHL test.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Bdw, where is that lady that was bragging about guys measuring their cockerels on a simple question? Shebi, you've seen the real measuring now and you are silent.Aph ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by shakuroau: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
And this week makes the third week after the shl test week.

NLNG/SHL, what has been keeping you from releasing the result?

These great guys/gals are waiting .

For my Muslim brethren ......

Dua for the 11th day of Ramadan:
O Allah show love to me, in this month, by bestowing favours, inspire me with aversion unto that which corrupts my morals or lures me to sins, and through Thy help defend me by granting immunity from penalty and flames of the fire, O he who comes to the help of those who cry for help.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
Bro (I presume?), You didn't need to bring this up.

Lewinskee: Bdw, where is that lady that was bragging about guys measuring their cockerels on a simple question? Shebi, you've seen the real measuring now and you are silent.Aph ?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2014
That argument left with the hurricane, we shud forget it, besides she explained what she actually meant.

Lewinskee: Bdw, where is that lady that was bragging about guys measuring their cockerels on a simple question? Shebi, you've seen the real measuring now and you are silent.Aph ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Hi, Lewinskee.. There, you've been noticed.
Moving on,
Pls did anyone else receive a call from a lagos landline? Saw a missed call from a 01- number; tried calling back but no answer.
Weird cos I've not had those call my cell b4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.