Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,301 members, 7,967,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1242938 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nigerianmovie(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: I wonder why an african ref would get involved at this stage of the tournament...

This ref has been cold sh1t tonight!

I wonder why you should be hired to work in NLNG such a brain demanding job when we still have Whitemen in the world.

20 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Wait.. I don't check in for some days and this happens..

Wondafu..

ahtell u! I had to clean my eyes when i checked in!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Nigerianmovie:

I wonder why you should be hired to work in NLNG such a brain demanding job when we still have Whitemen in the world.
I tire oo.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2014
I beg of thee, can Ikenna or anyone else be entitled to just one mistake? Just one. He might have said what he said but I'm sure he's not what u say he is. In as much as I donot agree with citing race as a reason for incompetence, Is it not true that we are not yet as competent as they are in many respects?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Annais(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Happy sunday all. No bickering please!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2014
Mastersplinter: I beg of thee, can Ikenna or anyone else be entitled to just one mistake? Just one. He might have said what he said but I'm sure he's not what u say he is. In as much as I donot agree with citing race as a reason for incompetence, Is it not true that we are not yet as competent as they are in many respects?
Another mistake he made was claiming that the guy was seeking for attention. Why is it that when someone tries to counter another person that feels popular on NL, they'll say the other person is seeking for attention? I actually enjoy what is happening. Some people need to get down from their so called high horse angry

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
drKally: Are we about to have another "Kuwena and Opoks" Episode? Get a grip of yourselves guys.

Funny how history repeat itself, ain't it? Truth is, I can see a lot of guys here with anger management issues. I mean, a lot who reacts at every slight provocation.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by topygel: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Can someone reminds me, what season are we?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: You wouldn't see many laughable performance from top referees like what was on display tonight...

A peculiar case was an instance where the referee looked behind him and sighted a player down on the turf... He just blew a free kick in favour of the player not knowing what led to the player laying down on the turf, or whether he just feigned injury just to get attention!

We rarely see africans holding top positions globally or getting involved in many top decision making... Most of those few who manages to get there makes a mess of the whole thing. Africans have a way of imploding and getting overwhelmed on world stage when it matters most!

@OkeyJames Africa is so backward and will continue to be until corruption, impunity and lack of respect for the rule of law is eradicated or brought to the barest minimum! More should bother u as to why after all the international assistance and foreign aid africa is still wretched and underdeveloped, and not about a correct statement I made.

@Dpress I am trying to be meticulous on the kind of response I give to u, trying not to sound insulting... But on a lighter note, it shouldn't be any business of mine if u hold me in high esteem or not, should it? And that u think u are wrong holding me in high esteem, that should be your personal problem; not mine nor anyone on this thread, shouldn't it? Don't worry bro, you have succeeded in getting the attention you so crave for! On a more lighter note, don't over shake your head so you don't develop unnecessary headache, cos you are OYO!

And yes, that algerian referee was sh1t tonight!

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill
Don't even try to defend your statements about Africans. The more you try the more you mess up. Graham poll an English referee made the greatest mistake in Football history in 2006. You know what he did? Let me remind you. He gave a croatian player three yellow cards before a red card. Now tell me which African referee has made a greater mistake? #ChangeYourThoughts bro

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
topygel: Can someone reminds me, what season are we?

Na still the same season, just a different episode.

Last episode: NLNG (Nigeria Love and Networking Group)
Current episode: The Defence of Black Referees
Stay tuned for the concluding part of this episode as the movie continues!!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Oh they are stil ranting and panting over this issue?
It seems its so easy creating confusing amongst some peeps here, as well as bring out the best in others!

The weak rants, while the strong counsels.

Since una sabi how to talk, let me think of what else to say to cause commotion. Those that knows how to use swear words should get ready. Una never see anything yet, I dey come!

Mastersplinter, well done bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
tolutweety:

Hmmnn... lipsrsealed

lol..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg ooo .. The romance should not be overshadowed by arguments .. There are still loads waiting to find someone suitable .... Y' all can go to court when you get this job .. In the meantime any ph babe still on track ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by VeryPhoenix: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: Oh they are stil ranting and panting over this issue?
It seems its so easy creating confusing amongst some peeps here, as well as bring out the best in others!

The weak rants, while the strong counsels.

Since una sabi how to talk, let me think of what else to say to cause commotion. Those that knows how to use swear words should get ready. Una never see anything yet, I dey come!

Mastersplinter, well done bro.

*smh. These Nairaland children, they'll never change!

I think Ikenna's just a victim of his own popularity/history. He's so juicy a target, it's like there's Nairaland reward points 4 taking a shot @ him.

But IK, gotta admit even tho ur msg as intended was cool, u lost ur head in passing it across. It's so stereotypical & myopic wen u go crazy on us all like dat and "Africanize" every mistake a someone from dis continent makes.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
topygel: Can someone reminds me, what season are we?

SEASoN 5: THE BICKERING
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
majekdom2: Abeg ooo .. The romance should not be overshadowed by arguments .. There are still loads waiting to find someone suitable .... Y' all can go to court when you get this job .. In the meantime any ph babe still on track ?

Sorry bro,the train already departed.this is another episode!!
I think there might b an influx of romance in the next episode,so stay abreast n keep watching.
Meanyl, enjoy this episode while it lasts.

Happy Sunday.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Erza:

lol..
sad sad lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
I can't remember when I paid attention to the nationality of any fifa referee (I'm being honest here).
They're all the same to me. Expressions of a failed game's officiating system. They wield too much power n stay unanswerable for their mistakes that seem to decide the results of matches more and more rather than the tactics of the two sides in play. Itz still a mystery to me why FIFA hasn't stepped in to offer the Refs sm help in what now seems like an impossible job to get right. Too many variables, too many things happening at the same time. Keeping an eagle-like vision on the game play, off-ball action, and ur assistants is impossible to achieve (and it has nothing to do with one's nationality.)
The game needs technology to keep players honest n focused on the game. Until then we should, in protest to fifa's incompetence, pay much attention to the soccer game as we would the digits on our PHCN meters in our houses. Yeah, don't buy tickets n watch smthn else on tv.

Did I just go off topic? Maybe, but then again isn't talking about African refs on a job thread as off topic as it gets?

SO, guys either sheathe ur swords or get slashing but pls just stop the bickering.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
WizardofOz1: I can't remember when I paid attention to the nationality of any fifa referee (I'm being honest here).
They're all the same to me. Expressions of a failed game's officiating system. They wield too much power n stay unanswerable for their mistakes that seem to decide the results of matches more and more rather than the tactics of the two sides in play. Itz still a mystery to me why FIFA hasn't stepped in to offer the Refs sm help in what now seems like an impossible job to get right. Too many variables, too many things happening at the same time. Keeping an eagle-like vision on the game play, off-ball action, and ur assistants is impossible to achieve (and it has nothing to do with one's nationality.)
The game needs technology to keep players honest n focused on the game. Until then we should, in protest to fifa's incompetence, pay much attention to the soccer game as we would the digits on our PHCN meters in our houses. Yeah, don't buy tickets n watch smthn else on tv.

Did I just go off topic? Maybe, but then again isn't talking about African refs on a job thread as off topic as it gets?

SO, guys either sheathe ur swords or get slashing but pls just stop the bickering.

Shalom.

Salute!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
tolutweety:
sad sad lipsrsealed

oh common, say something. I'm not exactly psychic cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Erza:

oh common, say something. I'm not exactly psychic cool

I am a nerd!! embarassed cry cheesy cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
tolutweety:

I am a nerd!! embarassed cry cheesy cheesy

lol....that's not so bad. nerds could be cute at times grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Erza:

wink ur words are a solace to me. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by excellentobanz(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Happy Sunday to you dear!
Annais: Happy sunday all. No bickering please!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lero15(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Action film...gehn gehn!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nrdgeek: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: Erza hon, u are the treasure that I seek, u were close to me yet I did not know; the love that I seek for many years was right beside me yet I couldn't see it!

Erm ... Oga Ikenna, abeg quit bickering and get back to stirring this your love stew before the thing cold cool I bet you don't need Maggi because this your magic potion na faya ... tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
grin grin Its FOOTBALL not soccer.
Don't mind the americans
WizardofOz1: I can't remember when I paid attention to the nationality of any fifa referee (I'm being honest here).

Shalom.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
Never seen a cute NERD in 9ja.... It has always been that ugly gal whose deptal guys run away from, thereby giving her sufficient room for her academics or that guy dat very dude (not my tolu padi) who wears some sort of bongo trouser and is always in a hideout reading all the time with some kinda eyeglasses.
I envy their achievements, though they paid a greater price to have it.

Buh u see me , am a cute non-nerd, Ikenna can attest to THAT.
I sight you codename DHHSQ(f)

Erza:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
okzcorp: Never seen a cute NERD in 9ja.... It has always been that ugly gal whose deptal guys run away from, thereby giving her sufficient room for her academics or that guy dat very dude (not my tolu padi) who wears some sort of bongo trouser and is always in a hideout reading all the time with some kinda eyeglasses.
I envy their achievements, though they paid a greater price to have it.

Buh u see me , am a cute non-nerd, Ikenna can attest to THAT.
I sight you codename DHHSQ(f)

lol...that's pretty funny but there are. I can attest to that sweetie smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Show me lemme behold their sight, only then shall I believe that they exist (curled frm Thomas response to the disciples) grin

Erza:

lol...that's pretty funny but there are. I can attest to that sweetie smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Erza:

he's not
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rawdeal:

he's not
shocked you ehnn... embarassed sad

Happy sunday dear kiss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.