Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1242922 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by VeryPhoenix: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mastersplinter: I just got a missed call and they asked me for my age. Please does anyone know who called me? undecided grin

Na wah oh! This one na another Nebuchadnezzar.....how we wan take sabi who call u now?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by VeryPhoenix: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Viewing this topic: digitalsimboja, DMainMan, kcpumpin(m)

Oga KCPUMPIN!!

Una don reach hia?! Shell n ko?!
I sight u oh!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solidman59(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Possible answer from Dplacement for this Question: I can't give you the answer to that question now because I don't have it. Make of that what u will angry angry
gilbert4real:

@DPlacement when should we be expecting the results of the Shl test?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
majekdom2: I never knew first class products love women too like this .... majority I know are nerds..... how you take do you own ?

You getting it all twisted young man....
How does Chatting up milady and making her special translate into loving women?

And negative, first class folks aren't nerds!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cinderluv: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
I got a word for the house. I recently met a man who had once worked with Nlng. He served there actually. I told him about the present recruitment process and then he said categorically that Nlng recruits majorly on merit basis.
My point is this: us folks who don't know anybody can keep the hope alive. We have ample chance of making it. By God's grace.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
ikenna58:

some are wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Etfash(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Erza:

some are wink

I think many are like that because they put first things first.

For me, i do what i do because of the women in my life. I remember in high school, i read for longer and endured hunger because of my grandmother. Today, i am sufficiently blessed to be a blessing to her.
And, i still press further today because of my Fiance, she deserves the best, sometimes she doesn't understand but i don't get distracted by that; she deserves the best.

So, i didn't get to have any gf until after my MSc. Not because I was only concerned about studies but because I placed first thing first.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
ikenna58:

I was only being humorous .. Don't take it to personal.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
Erza:

some are wink
*wink * you can tell from the private chats and conversation already I guess
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Where is generalshepherd , airsay_long_con , savant .. Come out thy hiding places...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
majekdom2: I don dey find you since .. How are your cows and how many are going down for the ramadam.
plenty o, u wan buy? Cattle rustlers wan worry us but dia ris God
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gilbert4real: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
solidman59: Possible answer from Dplacement for this Question: I can't give you the answer to that question now because I don't have it. Make of that what u will angry angry
There
Mstchewwww oversabi .
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
solidman59: Possible answer from Dplacement for this Question: I can't give you the answer to that question now because I don't have it. Make of that what u will angry angry

Or he will say " That which you seek is not in the public domain so I donot know. You should have asked them at the test center. Dplacement a.k.a public domain grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
I wonder why an african ref would get involved at this stage of the tournament...

This ref has been cold sh1t tonight!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Etfash:

I think many are like that because they put first things first.

For me, i do what i do because of the women in my life. I remember in high school, i read for longer and endured hunger because of my grandmother. Today, i am sufficiently blessed to be a blessing to her.
And, i still press further today because of my Fiance, she deserves the best, sometimes she doesn't understand but i don't get distracted by that; she deserves the best.

So, i didn't get to have any gf until after my MSc. Not because I was only concerned about studies but because I placed first thing first.

wow...cool and principled. keep it up cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Erza: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
majekdom2: *wink * you can tell from the private chats and conversation already I guess
u can say that again tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Erza:
u can say that again tongue

Hmmnn... lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
ikenna58: I wonder why an african ref would get involved at this stage of the tournament...

This statement right here is the main reason why Africa is backwards. We don't believe in ourselves. Many white referees have made several mistakes in big matches. You shouldn't have linked the error to the ref being an African. Change your thoughts bro!!!

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cinderluv: I got a word for the house. I recently met a man who had once worked with Nlng. He served there actually. I told him about the present recruitment process and then he said categorically that Nlng recruits majorly on merit basis.
My point is this: us folks who don't know anybody can keep the hope alive. We have ample chance of making it. By God's grace.
No offence buh i knew about their transparency since 1950

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
okeyjames:
This statement right here is the main reason why Africa is backwards. We don't believe in ourselves. Many white referees have made several mistakes in big matches. You shouldn't have linked the error to the ref being an African. Change your thoughts bro!!!
... and to think i held iykman in such high esteem. *Smh*
•••how wrong i was

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dpress: ... and to think i held iykman in such high esteem. *Smh*
•••how wrong i was
You are not wrong bro. He made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes at one point or the other
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:04am On Jul 13, 2014
You wouldn't see many laughable performance from top referees like what was on display tonight...

A peculiar case was an instance where the referee looked behind him and sighted a player down on the turf... He just blew a free kick in favour of the player not knowing what led to the player laying down on the turf, or whether he just feigned injury just to get attention!

We rarely see africans holding top positions globally or getting involved in many top decision making... Most of those few who manages to get there makes a mess of the whole thing. Africans have a way of imploding and getting overwhelmed on world stage when it matters most!

@OkeyJames Africa is so backward and will continue to be until corruption, impunity and lack of respect for the rule of law is eradicated or brought to the barest minimum! More should bother u as to why after all the international assistance and foreign aid africa is still wretched and underdeveloped, and not about a correct statement I made.

@Dpress I am trying to be meticulous on the kind of response I give to u, trying not to sound insulting... But on a lighter note, it shouldn't be any business of mine if u hold me in high esteem or not, should it? And that u think u are wrong holding me in high esteem, that should be your personal problem; not mine nor anyone on this thread, shouldn't it? Don't worry bro, you have succeeded in getting the attention you so crave for! On a more lighter note, don't over shake your head so you don't develop unnecessary headache, cos you are OYO!

And yes, that algerian referee was sh1t tonight!

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2014
pabostt:

Announcement: those that are hibernating pls endeavor to post even if it's to type fullstop or a comma, nobody will abuse you. For those that do come as a guest pls longin and be part of the group. The higher your posts the higher your chances of getting this 'holy grail' job.lol

Thank you as you comply.

.,; grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:56am On Jul 13, 2014
majekdom2: Where is generalshepherd , airsay_long_con , savant .. Come out thy hiding places...
#secretServiceMode
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: I wonder why an african ref would get involved at this stage of the tournament...

Said Belqola (Morocco) was the referee of the 1998 FIFA World Cup Final match between France and Brazil.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2014
ikenna58: You wouldn't see many laughable performance from top referees like what was on display tonight...

A peculiar case was an instance where the referee looked behind him and sighted a player down on the turf... He just blew a free kick in favour of the player not knowing what led to the player laying down on the turf, or whether he just feigned injury just to get attention!

We rarely see africans holding top positions globally or getting involved in many top decision making... Most of those few who manages to get there makes a mess of the whole thing. Africans have a way of imploding and getting overwhelmed on world stage when it matters most!

@OkeyJames Africa is so backward and will continue to be until corruption, impunity and lack of respect for the rule of law is eradicated or brought to the barest minimum! More should bother u as to why after all the international assistance and foreign aid africa is still wretched and underdeveloped, and not about a correct statement I made.

@Dpress I am trying to be meticulous on the kind of response I give to u, trying not to sound insulting... But on a lighter note, it shouldn't be any business of mine if u hold me in high esteem or not, should it? And that u think u are wrong holding me in high esteem, that should be your personal problem; not mine nor anyone on this thread, shouldn't it? Don't worry bro, you have succeeded in getting the attention you so crave for! On a more lighter note, don't over shake your head so you don't develop unnecessary headache, cos you are OYO!

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill

I take it u r Asian?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2014
just passing by..

Gdmrnin peeps.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solidman59(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2014
Ikenna this is what I have made of what you've just said:

You're absolutely wrong for sighting the referee's "Africanness" as a reason for his poor performance during the match. You should've just blasted the man's incompetence rather than attributing his failure to the fact that he is African.

Africa is a great continent blessed with great people except you. Africa is moving forward (like buffalo soldiers) not backward as u wrongly think. Whatever obstacle this continent is experiencing (corruption, impunity -as you say), we would get over it in time. You're the one who's backward and corruption and impunity will always rule your life if you don't take correction when you make a mistake. When I read your first comment about the referee I thought it was a mistake but now I know it was ignorance or st*pidity. And to think that you're even african makes you look even more stupendiously ignorant when I read your comments.

As for me, I never held you in high esteem so I'm not even disappointed one bit because you don't even know who you are or where you're from. And since it has become a regular thing here not to care what people think about some things people say here, I guess you can equally make of this what you will.
ikenna58: You wouldn't see many laughable performance from top referees like what was on display tonight...

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2014

@Dpress I am trying to be meticulous on the kind of response I give to u, trying not to sound insulting... But on a lighter note, it shouldn't be any business of mine if u hold me in high esteem or not, should it?

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I've already made my conclusionz....
1; It either you dnt know how to watch soccer
2; OR you watched that game from a radio
3; OR you are the one truly seeking attention

*Modified* ... yea and one more thing Mr. First-class Genius ////// dnt 4get to check my signature

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Are we about to have another "Kuwena and Opoks" Episode? Get a grip of yourselves guys.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 2posh: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2014
grin

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cinderluv: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2014

#MakeOfThisWhatYouWill

Comments like this make me so long for a thumb down button.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.