Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (25677 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by imauri: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote] your communication skills are more vietnamese than english.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by simplynola(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
He's lucky to know when he will die, this will give him good opportunity to grab Heaven if he is wise enough to confess and repent of his sins. No need crying over spilt milk!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by emmabest2000(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by eluquenson(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don know say na them...they don't carry last, after they start yabbing other people..mtcheww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Tyche(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Stay scheming
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ghadafy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
sylvar02:

See your name self!

What's it with your name? Is he your brother? Maniac

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by vislabraye(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
People should learn Oh !! The worst places on earth to do drug are Asian and East European countries.
Unfortunately, there's nothing the govt can do.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by nerodenero: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
So many hidden submissions.Moderators on rampage!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by emmabest2000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: The federal government must step in and halt any capital punishment in this case. Nonesense.
Bros it is impossible , But let hope that things may change . All Asians are very wicked shocked

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by lymelyte(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
This should serve as a deterrent to the about to smugglers. undecided
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Lilimax(f): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Hmmm, i know he committed an offence but does that warrant a death sentense. . .
Death penalty is the punishment for any drug related offense in most Asian countries.
People should desist from drug trafficking angry
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by comrChris(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
haba death sentence is too much nau what happened 15 or 20 yrs imprisement,well l ve no pity 4 him
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 01mcfadden(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh wicked generation of vipers, why cry wolf after you have destroyed the green pasture of the land, sending our graduates to beg abroad for a living, compiling them to do any thing to survive. the ladies go naked to get money to survive, the guys get busy through web to beg for fund, even in the midst of plenty they experience huge lack, our elders whether politicians, doctors, pastors, lecturers, teachers, army, police, civil servants etc have failed us all, spreading their dity linens out to show us how dirty they are, allowing the ignorant youths & teenagers to argue blindly as regard the elders failure & deceit, keeping money their fourth generation wont be able to finish and making Nigerians suffer untold hardship. Ask yourself these questions. Why do they use the youth to rig elections, preach their gospel, kill their opponents etc?
Only God will judge them all!
Only God will judge them all! cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
I dont think the op was being tribalistic, when i saw the headline, my mind drifted to one race and when i ran through the content, my stormy mind was only calmed.....
Sorry aint being tribalistic either, why do most narcotics story synonymous with these guys. The last time they where making jest that at least their region now has an international airport only for a student (of same clan of course) to tint the story with the case of narcotics.
Which way?
Am angry cos it not dinting thier image as a clan but Nigeria as a country.
Am too proud a nigerian and nigeria too big a nation for an individual to ridicule.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by 01mcfadden(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
eluquenson: I don know say na them...they don't carry last, after they start yabbing other people..mtcheww undecided
you are a blatant bigot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by striker9(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Get rich or die trying,I believe he made a choice.I hope one day Nigeria will be a better place and no one would want to endanger his/her life just to make quick cash.Foreigners don't give a damn about your tribe,the dude is a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Katsumoto: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: The federal government must step in and halt any capital punishment in this case. Nonesense.

Why? Are the laws in Vietnam, Malaysia, China held in secret so that would-be offenders are unaware of them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by everyday: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bros Ikechukwu na only God fit save you from this mess you got urselves into.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Goldenheart(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Poor Guy,
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Which way in this kind country? Soldier of the street, fight on. Man have to die some day....RIP man....RIP in advance to those that will fall in his path. CONGRATULATION to those that make it through the hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
boarnerges: I dont think the op was being tribalistic, when i saw the headline, my mind drifted to one race and when i ran through the content, my stormy mind was only calmed.....
Sorry aint being tribalistic either, why do most narcotics story synonymous with these guys. The last time they where making jest that at least their region now has an international airport only for a student (of same clan of course) to tint the story with the case of narcotics.
Which way?
Am angry cos it not dinting thier image as a clan but Nigeria as a country.
Am too proud a nigerian and nigeria too big a nation for an individual to ridicule.
Haba!

I can not believe that as educated as you sound you identify someone of the same nationality as you are "A RACE".
Until you liberate yourself from such thoughts and ideas and you begin to see everyone else as you, and yourself as everone else, and you show unconditional love to whoever it might be whilst doing the same to other nationalities too, you will never be able to connect to your multi dimensional self..YOU will still be lost...as every other educated African who still searches for the truth, not realising the solution to Africas problem is LOVE. Unconditional love.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Wallie(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
People fail to realize the extent the youths are been pushed into extreme situations like this! I’m pretty sure the guy knew the penalty of him being caught with that much drug; however, he also knew the reward! Is he a privileged spoiled kid or a kid at the end of his rope?

To what extent will each one of us go to provide a better life for our family or to keep food on our table? Never underestimate the innate instinct we have for self preservation.

The youths need and deserve a brighter future and our leaders seem at a loss!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by okeke2: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
nxt time go to school, be distinct in college then you'll get a nice job like in mobil
NIGERIA IS FUC.KED
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Leopard never changes its spots.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Kalamaya: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=femmyb]Bros Ikechukwu na only God fit save you from this mess you got urselves into.

True talk. He may not die in this misfortune.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by mikeapollo: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is one of the many reasons why so many countries do not want Nigerians! We are mostly shamelessly corrupt and mannerless in attitude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Fresh Zamfara Attack: 42 killed, Villages Razed Down / Yahoo Boys With Charms Arrested In Calabar By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.